Australia: Ex-diplomat sought boys online, court told - PressFrom - Australia
  •   
  •   

AustraliaEx-diplomat sought boys online, court told

08:21  11 january  2019
08:21  11 january  2019 Source:   msn.com

Notorious Bra Boy Jai Abberton hands himself in to police over bail breach as he awaits trial over violent home invasion

Notorious Bra Boy Jai Abberton hands himself in to police over bail breach as he awaits trial over violent home invasion Notorious Bra Boy Jai Abberton has handed himself into police over a bail breach. 

Mr Kuznetsov is a career diplomat . Addressing the judge at the U.S. district court in lower Manhattan, Mr Kuznetsov said the United Nations is a part of his life. He said he spent more time at the international organization than he did with his own family.

He met an ex -British diplomat in Canada - now identified as Sir Andrew Wood -who in one version of events told him about the file. Wood is a former associate of Tony Blair the ex -British prime minister, and admitted talking to McCain. He issued a nuanced statement saying he did not give McCain the

Ex-diplomat sought boys online, court told © AAP John Finnin.

One of Australia's former top diplomats posted a "schoolboys wanted" advertisement before being charged over an online sting involving an officer posing as a 14-year-old, its been revealed.

John Finnin, 63, a former regional director of the government's Australian Trade Commission, appeared in Melbourne Magistrates Court on Friday on charges of using a carriage service to procure and groom a person under 16 for sexual activity, and possession of child grooming material.

The Seaford man described himself as indigent and struggling to find employment. He's due to return to court on February 18.

If you or anyone you know is suffering from depression, call Lifeline on 13 11 14, Beyondblue on 1800 22 4636, or Kids Helpline on 1800 55 1800.

Community worker charged for allegedly sexually assaulting teenage boys.
The South Burnett man has been charged with 20 offences, including indecent treatment of a child under 16. However, police are continuing to appeal for anyone with information to help investigations. Police will allege the offences were committed against several teenage boys between March and November last year. A Queensland Police Service spokesman said detectives hoped more victims would come forward. "Police believe there were more victims during the 17-year period while he was working with a community organisation between 2000 and 2017," he said. "Investigations are continuing into the matter.

—   Share news in the SOC. Networks

Topical videos:

usr: 0
This is interesting!