Australia: Panel beaters owned by Kensington shooting suspect stormed by gunmen - PressFrom - Australia
  •   
  •   

AustraliaPanel beaters owned by Kensington shooting suspect stormed by gunmen

14:27  21 march  2019
14:27  21 march  2019 Source:   theage.com.au

Man due in court over Melbourne shooting

Man due in court over Melbourne shooting A 25-year-old man who went on the run after allegedly being involved in a fatal triple shooting is due to appear in a Melbourne court. Mikhael Myko, 25, is scheduled to face Melbourne Magistrates Court on Tuesday charged with intentionally cause serious injury after being arrested in NSW over the March 1 Kensington shooting. He and Brunswick man Abdullah El Nasher, 27, were in Bankstown on Friday night over the Melbourne Pavilion attack which killed Ben Togiai and injured a 34-year-old Lalor man and 32-year-old Craigieburn man.

The Age was told the alleged gunman accidentally shot and killed Mr Ali, before turning the gun on Mr Hasan. On Tuesday morning, heavily armed police arrested three men, aged 23, 22 and 24, in raids in Broadmeadows, Lalor and Meadow Hights. Parkland shooting survivor, 19, dies by suicide.

Skye Hipwell’s son, Ricardo Coleman, was days away from his 21st birthday when he was shot and killed by Joshua Magro in a driveway in Baulkham Hills. Ms Hipwell today recalled the night she cradled her dying son after he was gunned down. Panel beaters owned by Kensington shooting suspect

Video provided by Nine News

Five properties across Melbourne's northern suburbs were raided by police, as they continue to hunt for a man allegedly involved in a fatal triple-shooting at a Kensington boxing event earlier this month.

While two suspects in the shooting have been charged, Ali El Nasher remains on the run three weeks after the incident along with an unidentified fourth man.

One of the raids occured at an Epping panel beating business owned by Ali El Nasher, as CCTV footage emerged showing two gunmen storming the Epping business on a date before the Kensington shooting.

Man charged with murder over boxing match triple shooting

Man charged with murder over boxing match triple shooting One of three alleged gunmen involved in the fatal triple shooting at a Melbourne boxing tournament was charged with murder, as a court heard ongoing rivalry between two groups is to blame for the chilling attack.

The suspect in the Saturday morning attack, identified as Robert D. Bowers, 46, was in custody, law enforcement officials said. A gunman opened fire in a Pittsburgh synagogue on Saturday, leaving 11 people dead and six others injured.CreditCreditBrendan Smialowski/Agence France-Presse — Getty

On August 5, 2012, a mass shooting took place at the gurdwara (Sikh temple) in Oak Creek, Wisconsin, United States where 40-year-old Wade Michael Page fatally shot six people and wounded

Nine News obtained footage revealing two gunmen entering the Epping panel beaters, appearing to search for someone inside.

After one worker flees the building, the armed men give chase, before abandoning the suspected hit-job and fleeing in their parked getaway car.

Panel beaters owned by Kensington shooting suspect stormed by gunmen © Nine News. Early morning raids were undertaken at the Epping panel beaters.

Only days after gunmen stormed the business, separate footage obtained by Nine News shows an arsonist dousing vehicles with petrol at the same location.

Police said they were investigating the Epping incident, but did not confirm whether they believed it was linked to the Kensington shooting, in which 30-year-old Ben Togiai was killed.

10 dead, including 6 kids, in 'unspeakably brutal' Brazil shooting; 17 hurt

10 dead, including 6 kids, in 'unspeakably brutal' Brazil shooting; 17 hurt Two armed men wearing face masks entered a Brazilian elementary school Wednesday and shot and killed at least six children who were on their snack breaks, as well as two school officials, before fatally turning their guns on themselves, police said. Ten people, including the gunmen, were killed in total, Sao Paulo police said. The unidentified gunmen, who appeared to be between 20 and 25 years of age, shot and killed a worker at a nearby car wash before their attack at the Raul Brasil school, police said. More than 1,000 children aged between 11 and 15 attend classes there.

Authorities say a suspected gunman who shot six people he knew in Maryland and Delaware, killing three of them, has been captured on Wednesday night. The victims and the suspect worked for Advanced Granite Solutions, the owner of the company that designs and installs countertops told The

Get the latest news on local shootings and mass shootings across the country on the New York Post. David “Big Papi” Ortiz was rushed to the hospital in a black Rolls-Royce owned by a wealthy friend, who said he first thought the gunfire was fireworks.

Heavily-armed Echo Taskforce police raided properties in Epping, Brunswick and Glenroy about 7am on Thursday.

Abdullah El Nasher, Ali's older brother, and associate Mikhael Myko were arrested in dramatic scenes in Sydney earlier this month after fleeing Victoria in the wake of the Kensington shooting.

Abdullah El Nasher, 27, was charged with murder, while Myko, 25, was charged with attempted murder.

Britain's Prince William to visit New Zealand to honour shooting victims.
Britain's Prince William to visit New Zealand to honour shooting victims

—   Share news in the SOC. Networks
usr: 6
This is interesting!