AustraliaDarwin mass shooting: What we know so far
North Korea to halt Mass Games after Kim fury: Tour firms
North Korea will temporarily suspend its spectacular "Mass Games" propaganda displays from next week, travel agencies said Wednesday, after leader Kim Jong Un censured the show's content. This year's show, titled "The Land of the People", had its premiere on Monday and was expected to run until October. But Kim Jong Un "seriously criticised" the performance creators for "their wrong spirit of creation and irresponsible work attitude", the official KCNA news agency reported, and travel agencies operating tours to the isolated North have since been told that the displays would be "temporarily halted".
Video provided by Nine News
A witness said the gunman went from "room to room, shooting every room" in the Palms Motel, on McMinn Street in central Darwin . Several witnesses described hearing gunshots and one witness described seeing a woman shot in the legs, and described wounds consistent with shotgun pellets.
On 4 June 2019, a mass shooting occurred in Darwin , Northern Territory, Australia. The Northern Territory Police confirmed that four people were killed in the incident and another one was injured.
- At least four people have been killed in various locations around Darwin. At least two people are injured and have been taken to Royal Darwin Hospital for treatment.
- The suspected gunman, a Caucasian man aged 45, was arrested and is in police custody. He may have been tasered by police. Some reports say he may have recently been released from prison. Police believe the suspected gunman was acting alone.
- A witness said the gunman went from ‘‘room to room, shooting every room’’ in the Palms Motel, on McMinn Street in central Darwin. Several witnesses described hearing gunshots and one witness described seeing a woman shot in the legs, and described wounds consistent with shotgun pellets. One person died here.
- There are four other crime scenes, including the Peter Macauley Centre, a major police operations base. Another man was killed at The Buff Club, one died at Gardens Hill Crescent and one at Jolly Street.
- Police received a triple 000 call about 5.45pm, local time (6.30pm AEST) about the shooting. The suspected gunman was arrested around 6.45pm local time. Road blocks were placed around central Darwin.
- Police said they do not believe the incident was terrorism-related.
- More than 100 police are now involved at the crime scenes.
- Prime Minister Scott Morrison said the shooting was a ‘‘terrible act of violence’’ and he had been in contact with police and NT Chief Minister Michael Gunner.
Darwin alleged shooter was hunting for 'Alex' over 'secret relationship'.
It's believed Ben Hoffmann, the suspected gunman in Tuesday's mass shooting, was searching for a man called Alex who he believed had been conducting a secret relationship with his girlfriend. Ben Hoffmann, 45, a parolee with a history of violence who was wearing an electronic monitoring bracelet, was arrested on Tuesday night after he allegedly opened fire in various locations across the city. Police have revealed Hoffmann is thought to have known two of the four victims who were killed during the shootings.
Overwatch | How The Workshop Completely Changes EVERYTHING - Most Impactful Change Ever? (ft Darwin)
Today we sit down with game developer and workshop mastermind Darwin to talk about the workshop, the major changes it could do with having but most ...
10 More Outrageously Dumb Darwin Award Winners
Check my other channel Biographics! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClnDI2sdehVm1zm_LmUHsjQ →Subscribe for new videos every day!
Similar from the Web
A witness said the gunman went from "room to room, shooting every room" in the Palms Motel, on McMinn Street in central Darwin . Several witnesses described hearing gunshots and one witness described seeing a woman shot in the legs, and described wounds consistent with shotgun pellets. www.smh.com.au
On 4 June 2019, a mass shooting occurred in Darwin , Northern Territory, Australia. The Northern Territory Police confirmed that four people were killed in the incident and another one was injured. en.wikipedia.org
The attack is the worst mass shooting in the United States since Omar Mateen opened fire at a gay nightclub in Orlando, Florida, killing 49 in June 2016. He also praised Las Vegas police for preventing further deaths, saying they acted with "miraculous" speed, but has refused to be drawn on America's www.bbc.co.uk
Darwin mass shooting : What we know so far . Four men killed, one woman injured in Darwin shooting . The alleged shooter did however make contact with the duty superintendent who commenced negotiations with him and alerted police to his location. 7news.com.au
At least 18 people and the gunman who shot them died in a weekend rampage between the Nova Scotia towns of Portapique and Enfield, Prime Minister Justin Trudeau said Monday after the worst mass killing Not all of the Nova Scotia victims have been identified, but this is what we know so far www.theglobeandmail.com
* This data defines a mass shooting as an attack in a public place where three or more victims are killed (four or more prior to 2013). Our souls are stricken with grief for every American who lost a husband or a wife, a mother or a father, a son or a daughter. We know that your sorrow feels endless.
What we know so far . Four men were killed and one woman injured when a gunman went on a rampage through Darwin 's CBD on Tuesday evening. One of the four victims of the mass shooting in Darwin was 33-year-old Hassan Baydoun, an IT specialist and recent university graduate originally
Officials said the attacker, a Thai soldier with a grudge, was fatally shot by security forces on Sunday morning after an overnight standoff at the complex in Nakhon Ratchasima city. Here is what we know so far about the mass shooting
Two victims and the shooter are dead while 13 others are injured. Bystanders are often the first responders during a mass shooting , Ms. Ramagnano said. A person can bleed to death in four to five minutes, so it is crucial to provide quick and appropriate support.
Sonbaly had carried out research into mass shootings and a police search of his flat found the German translation of a book titled Why Kids Kill: Inside the Minds of School Police initially described the incident as a terror attack but said later they were calling it a shooting until they knew more.