Man charged over alleged historic child sex offences
A man has been charged over the alleged historical sexual abuse of a teenager at Sydney's Central station. Detectives from the Child Abuse and Sex Crimes Squad formed Strike Force Moronga last year to investigate reports a 16-year-old boy had been sexually abused by a man known to him in the 1970s. Strike force investigators arrested a 74-year-old man at a home in Chatswood yesterday following extensive inquiries. The man was charged with seven counts of indecent assault. © NSW Police Detectives have charged a man over his alleged role in the historical sexual abuse of a teenage boy.
The man allegedly responsible for killing four people and injuring another in a shooting spree across Darwin 's inner-city suburbs is expected to be charged with four counts of murder , police have said . An alleged gunman has been charged with murder after another man was shot dead at a
The suspected Darwin gunman has been charged with four counts of murder , as police revealed fresh information about the horrific attack. Police said further charges were expected to be laid at a later date, as Hoffmann was remanded in custody to appear via video link in Darwin Local Court
NT Police Commissioner Reece Kershaw said charges are impending against the alleged gunman, understood to be NT-bred Benjamin Glenn Hoffmann, who has been under police guard at Royal Darwin Hospital since his dramatic arrest by heavily armed tactical police officers on Tuesday night.
Third arrest over fatal shooting of Sydney criminal lawyer
A 34-year-old Leppington man is assisting police with their inquiries at Narellan Police Station, after he was arrested this morning.
A man alleged to have killed four people and injured another in the Australian city of Darwin used an illegal pump-action shotgun, police say . The suspect remains in police custody at the Royal Darwin Hospital and is expected to be charged with murder , he added. What has been the response?
Police said further charges were expected to be laid at a later date, as Hoffmann Shooting suspect Ben Hoffmann is taken from Royal Darwin Hospital to jail, before he appears via video link in Darwin Local Court tomorrow. Police have charged the suspected gunman with four counts of murder .
About 100 police officers, including nine forensics experts flown up from New South Wales, have been investigating and gathering evidence since Hoffmann allegedly engaged in a series of attacks which started in Humpty Doo and ended in bloodshed at multiple locations.
The alleged attacks occurred in Darwin's CBD and at The Gardens, Stuart Park and Woolner.
More to come.
'I'm very sorry': Alleged Darwin shooter apologises, asks for help in court.
The man accused of killing four people in an hour-long shooting spree through Darwin this week has told a court he is 'very sorry about what's happened'.