Australia: Police hunt Russian man after fatal Sydney stabbing - - PressFrom - Australia
  •   
  •   

Australia Police hunt Russian man after fatal Sydney stabbing

09:50  06 november  2019
09:50  06 november  2019 Source:   9news.com.au

Random stabbing in Adelaide forces school and streets into lockdown

  Random stabbing in Adelaide forces school and streets into lockdown A school and surrounding streets were placed into lockdown following what police believe is a random stabbing in Adelaide. © 9News Police believe the stabbing to be random. Police and paramedics were called to an address at Mansfield Park following reports a man had been stabbed. Witnesses reported seeing a man bleeding in the streets.Students at St Patrick's Primary were forced inside, as police searched the grounds with a police dog about 10am as they tried to locate the offender and victim. © 9News Police searched St Patrick's Primary but were unable to find the victim or offender.

Police are hunting for a man who fled the scene of a fatal stabbing at a construction site in St Peters.

Police believe they are closing in on the killer who stabbed a man to death on a busy South Melbourne street last night. Extensive security camera footage has helped detectives hunting for the offender and the murder weapon, Victoria Police have said. Just after 11pm

a group of people sitting at a bus stop: A man has died after a stabbing at a Sydney construction site.© 9News A man has died after a stabbing at a Sydney construction site. Police are hunting for a Russian man accused of killing a father and seriously injuring his son in a frenzied stabbing attack in Sydney.

Police were called to a St Peters construction site on the Princes Highway about 1pm today after reports two men had been stabbed.

They arrived to find one 76-year-old man, believed to be the owner of the construction company, dead.

The man's son, aged 33, also had serious stab wounds.

Accused killer says he was defending his 'missus' in fatal 'road rage' stabbing with backpacker

  Accused killer says he was defending his 'missus' in fatal 'road rage' stabbing with backpacker A man accused of murdering a German backpacker in a road rage argument in Brisbane in 2017 told Queensland police he "felt nothing" when he stabbed the tourist multiple times with a fishing knife, a court hears.Jamie Saxon, 35, has pleaded not guilty in the Supreme Court to the murder of 30-year-old Dominik Schulze, after the car driven by Mr Saxon's then girlfriend clipped Mr Schulze on Milton Road in inner-city Brisbane on October 6, 2017 and a scuffle broke out.

Hunt for man after frenzied stabbing attack following Sydney crash. Police have charged a man with murder over the fatal stabbing of a teenage boy in north west Melbourne last month.

Cayde Lish speaks to police the day after the fatal stabbing of Jerimiah Paiz at Canyon Crest in Twin Falls. You're viewing YouTube in Russian .

One man was injured in the stabbing.© 9News One man was injured in the stabbing.

The 33-year-old was rushed to the Royal Prince Alfred Hospital in a critical condition where he is undergoing emergency surgery.

A third man, 49, allegedly fled the scene and police have launched a large-scale search for him.

The three men were working on the construction site together.

"The parties were known to each other, it doesn't appear to be a random attack," Inspector Chad Deegenaars said.

a group of baseball players standing on a sidewalk: The knife attack was at a large constrruction site.© 9News The knife attack was at a large constrruction site. a group of people standing in front of a bus: Police on the scene at St Peters.© 9News Police on the scene at St Peters.

The 49-year-old man police are hunting is described as being of Caucasian appearance, about 180cm tall, with a large build and a shaved head.

He was last seen wearing a high-vis yellow shirt, blue cargo-type pants and brown work boots. He was last seen in the Rockdale area.

It's believed he managed to organise a lift to Brighton Le Sands following the attack. Police have spoken with the driver, who is cooperating with the investigation.

"We're asking the public if they see this man to contact Triple-0," Inspector Deegenaars said.

"Do not approach this man, we believe he is capable of a violent act."

Hunt goes on for Melbourne freeway killer .
Authorities will comb parkland in their hunt for the killers of a man shot on a Melbourne freeway.Paul Virgona, 46, was found in a bullet-riddled van on the Eastlink Freeway at Donvale about 2.20am on Saturday and police want anyone with relevant CCTV or dashcam footage to come forward.

—   Share news in the SOC. Networks

Topical videos:

usr: 1
This is interesting!