•   
  •   

Australia Front door of Adelaide grandmother's home torched in 'mistaken identity'

13:40  09 december  2019
13:40  09 december  2019 Source:   9news.com.au

Maine man, 65, is killed by homemade boobytrap which he attached to his front door to shoot anyone who tried to break in to his home

  Maine man, 65, is killed by homemade boobytrap which he attached to his front door to shoot anyone who tried to break in to his home Maine man Ronald Cyr, 65, of Van Buren, was shot and killed on Thursday in his own home by a homemade boobytrap he attached to his front door designed to shoot intruders.Ronald Cyr, 65, of Van Buren, called 911 saying he had been shot in his home on Thursday, Thanksgiving Day.

Identity errors have led to a range of awfulness like wrongly declared death. Learn about some cases of mistaken identity at HowStuffWorks. In a sense, our identity is all we have. When it fails to form properly, we struggle psychologically. When it' s stolen, we face fraudulent bills, ruined credit and a

Mistaken Identity : Two Families, One Survivor, Unwavering Hope is a best-selling non-fiction book describing an incident in which the identities of two young female casualties were confused after

An innocent Grandmother's home has been the target of an arson attack at Elizabeth Downs.

Investigators believe it's a case of mistaken identity.

The offender had his face covered when he doused the front door of the Kentish Street home with accelerant - setting it alight - and causing a huge fire ball to erupt.

The offender, who had their face covered, was caught on CCTV pouring accelerant on the door. © 9News The offender, who had their face covered, was caught on CCTV pouring accelerant on the door.

The incident happened around 5.30am.

Adelaide man admits he tried to make a bomb, months after SA Police detonation

  Adelaide man admits he tried to make a bomb, months after SA Police detonation Aaron Ellis admits to taking steps to make a bomb at his Adelaide home, where police had to do controlled detonations of the devices in his backyard in April. A man has admitted to taking steps to make a bomb at his Adelaide home, where police had to do controlled detonations of the dev Aaron Ellis has pleaded guilty in the Adelaide Magistrates Court to two counts of taking steps to manufacture an explosive device and one count of possessing instructions on how to make an explosive device under suspicious circumstances.Mr Ellis, 43, will be arraigned in the District Court in January 2020.

The Front Door is the way OPWDD connects people to the services they need and want. The Front Door staff will guide you through the steps involved in finding out if you are eligible for services with OPWDD, identify your needs, goals and preferences, and help you work on a plan for getting those

Last Friday, Williams III was arrested once again at his Victorville home after a San Bernardino County Sheriff' s deputy mistook him for the other man with a warrant out for his arrest. He has also been arrested in 2006 and 2009 based on the mistaken identity .

The explosion woke the resident Sue Peterson, forcing her to attempt to stop the flames from spreading to the rest of her home.

Firefighters managed to extinguish the blaze which caused some damage to the porch and front door.

The Rebels bikie gang was also mentioned in a graffiti message sprayed on the footpath outside the home.

a close up of a sunset: Another camera catches the moment the fire breaks out. © 9News Another camera catches the moment the fire breaks out.

Ms Peterson says it's the second time she's been targeted in as many nights - this latest attack worse than the first.

"It's awful, sickening because people don't know people who are in houses and are lighting them it's just wrong it really is wrong. it's very sickening and very frightening actually," Sue Peterson said.

On Sunday night a small fire was stated at her front door and caused minor damage.

Police believe the attacks may be a case of mistaken identity.

Investigations are continuing.

Lack of warning over asbestos removal during NBN rollout sparks fear in Adelaide resident .
An Adelaide resident is left shocked as contractors for NBN Co start removing asbestos outside her home without warning, weeks after a similar incident in WA. Lorraine Tyler didn't know what an asbestos pit was until she discovered contractors working on two right outside her front door last week.She has been diagnosed with stage four lung cancer and already has compromised lungs.Last Wednesday, a contractor knocked on her door and asked her to move her car so he could remove asbestos from outside her house.Ms Tyler said the telecommunications pits were left unsecured, prompting concerns over the deadly material.

—   Share news in the SOC. Networks

Topical videos:

usr: 4
This is interesting!