•   
  •   

Australia Rape charge rider got partner to stalk alleged victim, court papers say

13:42  22 may  2020
13:42  22 may  2020 Source:   theage.com.au

NT Police officer Raymond Neilson-Scott fired after assaulting three people on DV callout

  NT Police officer Raymond Neilson-Scott fired after assaulting three people on DV callout NT Police dismiss an officer after he was convicted of assaulting three people while responding to reports of a domestic violence incident. Former Senior Constable Raymond Neilson-Scott, 34, a police officer with more than 10 years' experience, responded to a call-out with a partner in March 2019. Neilson-Scott told Darwin Local Court in February 2020, he attempted to "de-escalate" the situation upon arrival at the Berrimah property, in Darwin's northern suburbs. Instead, the court found he assaulted a man and two women, one of whom was the alleged victim of the domestic violence claim.

Alexandra McDonough is accused of stalking her boyfriend's alleged victim . Callum Buczak, 28, has pleaded not guilty to raping the woman. Mr Buczak's barrister Damian Sheales said the couple would strongly defend the charges . 'Some of these charges are frankly absurd,' he told the court on

who said she was forcibly taken to a motel and raped by three men, one of whom was not arrested He said the motel rooms had been cleaned before he had a chance to collect evidence and that the In Austin, several plaintiffs have said that they were unable to get basic information from the police

a group of people walking on a sidewalk: Callum Buczak and girlfriend Alexandra McDonough leave Melbourne Magistrates Court on Friday.  Photo by Erin Pearson?? © Erin Pearson Callum Buczak and girlfriend Alexandra McDonough leave Melbourne Magistrates Court on Friday. Photo by Erin Pearson??

DISTRESSING CONTENT - WARNING: The following story may be distressing to some readers.

A professional equestrian competitor charged with the rape of a fellow rider is accused of encouraging his girlfriend and others to harass his alleged victim, screenshotting her Instagram account and sharing her travel plans, court documents show.

Pakenham Upper man Callum Buczak, 28, is set to face trial next year for the alleged rape of a woman in Frankston in February 2019.

This week Mr Buczak, his girlfriend, Alexandra McDonough, 29, and two others were served with new charges following a year-long sex crimes investigation into allegations of harassment against the woman he allegedly raped.

Man in critical condition after stabbing outside Logan unit complex

  Man in critical condition after stabbing outside Logan unit complex Police arrested his alleged attacker in one of the other units close to where the victim was found. He was charged and was set to appear in court on Thursday.It will be alleged a 45-year-old man became involved in an argument with a 32-year-old man outside the unit block on Bourke Street in Waterford West about 8.15pm on Wednesday.It will also be alleged the older man stabbed the younger man in the abdomen with a knife.Police found the victim inside one of the units before paramedics rushed him to the Princess Alexandra Hospital in a critical condition.

Rubenstein's law partner announced Wednesday that Rubenstein doesn't want the woman's claims to distract from the Eric Garner case. His withdrawal from the chokehold case allows the Garner family to push forward for accountability and its day in court , said law partner Scott Rynecki, who will

Rape victims being told to hand over their mobile phones to police or risk their attacker escaping justice if they refuse. 'Demanding the victim hand over their phone and all the data on it, intimidates many women enough not to push ahead with rape charges .

Court documents released to The Age on Friday show police allege Ms McDonough "surreptitiously" traced the victim's online activity and sent it to Mr Buczak to cause the victim "self harm" or to fear for her safety, between February 2019 and March 2020.

Mr Buczak, who is facing 12 new charges, was on bail for the alleged rape when much of the alleged harassment took place but police have not moved to revoke his bail.

The fresh charges include allegations he encouraged Ms McDonough to trace the online activity of his alleged victim and send him the woman's travel plans between February and December 2019.

Police also allege he searched for and photographed the victim's graduation schedule to cause the woman self-harm.

He's also charged with encouraging others to send the woman offensive and harassing messages throughout 2019.

Life prison for two young people who raped and killed a student in Greece

 Life prison for two young people who raped and killed a student in Greece Two men were sentenced to life imprisonment in Athens on Friday for "gang rape" and "intentional homicide". © George Panagakis / PACIFIC / SIPA The Assize Court of Athens sentenced two young men to life imprisonment on Friday for "intentional homicide" and "rape" of the student Eleni Topaloudi, 19, whose body was discovered in November 2018 off a beach on the south island of Rhodes. The case caused an uproar in Greece, where public debate on feminicides had hitherto been almost non-existent.

34-year-old Uber driver, Sewanou Yoro appeared in court for a preliminary hearing after allegedly raping a 19-year-old girl. Still haven’t subscribed to BET

The charges in the original indictment carried a maximum penalty of 25 years in prison. “We are fully committed to holding these defendants accountable by vigorously pursuing the charges in this case that can be proven with independent and reliable evidence,” Oren Yaniv

Documents released to The Age reveal Mr Buczak is charged with assisting his girlfriend to provide false statements to two magistrates courts to pervert the course of justice, lying under affirmation at court, knowingly omitting information when questioned by a magistrate and falsely declaring that demands were made for equestrian retailer Horseland to withdraw their sponsorship of him.

The couple didn't appear in court for Friday's matter but arrived hours later for administrative reasons.

During the brief hearing, Mr Buczak's barrister Damian Sheales said "some of these charges are frankly absurd".

Both Mr Buczak and Ms McDonough are on bail.

A 24-year-old Belgrave woman and a 24-year-old Clyde man have also both been charged with stalking and other offences against the same victim, allegedly committed between March and April 2019.

The pair are set to face Dandenong Magistrates Court on August 3.

While the alleged rape did not happen at an official equestrian event, Equestrian Australia have suspended Mr Buczak's membership.

The 28-year-old continues to run a popular equestrian eventing business.

Mr Buczak and Ms McDonough are set to return to court on July 31 for a committal mention.

If you or anyone you know needs support, you can contact the National Sexual Assault, Domestic and Family Violence Counselling Service on 1800RESPECT (1800 737 732), Lifeline 131 114, or beyondblue 1300 224 636.

Harvey Weinstein Raped Four Women, New Lawsuit Alleges .
Court documents state that a woman who was 17-years-old at the time of her attack is among the accusers.Court documents filed in New York on Thursday state that the alleged rape of the 17-year-old occurred in 1994. The filing says the girl was looking to break into the entertainment industry and recruited by one of Weinstein's associates "under the guise of doing business." A meeting was then arranged, taking place in the disgraced mogul's hotel room. The woman claims that Weinstein insisted that in order for him to get her a job, she had to "sexually gratify him.

—   Share news in the SOC. Networks
usr: 62
This is interesting!