•   
  •   

Australia Man accused of filming himself raping woman denied bail

09:20  05 august  2020
09:20  05 august  2020 Source:   9news.com.au

Victorian found asleep in car after alleged SA border breach refused bail

  Victorian found asleep in car after alleged SA border breach refused bail Shannon Muscat was about to start a new job as a fruit picker in South Australia but was denied entry before being found by police asleep in his car after breaching the closure.Shannon Muscat faced court today, charged with failing to comply with a COVID-19 direction.

A man filmed himself raping his unconscious girlfriend the night before she had a hysterectomy, Preston crown court has heard. Some time after the operation, Marc Andrew Smith, 45, a former bouncer from Pleasington in Blackburn, then showed the woman the footage on the flatscreen TV in

Madera woman joins millions of others waiting for answers on extra unemployment aid. KMPH – Fresno-Visalia. Billionaire's Tax Could Bail Out Working Families, If Cuomo Acts. NowThis News 4:06.

A 30-year-old nurse accused of drugging, raping and sexually assaulting a woman while filming it has been refused bail.

The court heard the man, who can't be identified, obtained the sedative drugs from his workplace and met the alleged victims on Tinder and Snapchat.

Police say a woman in her 20s met the man at a Mary street apartment, in the Brisbane CBD, on the 29th of July via dating app Tinder.

a man wearing a suit and tie: Detective Superintendent Tony Fleming said officers acted quickly in the matter. © Nine Detective Superintendent Tony Fleming said officers acted quickly in the matter.

"We will allege that she participated in a drink with that man and whilst at the apartment the behaviour that is the subject of the charges ... is alleged to have taken place," Detective Superintendent Tony Fleming said.

Man accused of Keeley Bunker's murder says he 'accidentally killed her' during sex

  Man accused of Keeley Bunker's murder says he 'accidentally killed her' during sex A man accused of raping and murdering a female friend whom he was trusted to walk home has told a jury he "accidentally" killed her during sex and then hid her body in a "panic".Wesley Streete told Staffordshire Crown Court on Tuesday that he and 20-year-old Keeley Bunker had been having sex in a park in Tamworth last year when he put his arms around her neck and "accidentally killed her".

Two of the accused did not request bail . The third was represented by defence lawyer Leslie Cuschieri, who told the court that his client, a 23-year-old student, had intellectual The court, in view of the gravity of the crimes alleged and the possibility of tampering with evidence, denied all three men bail .

He denied raping the woman telling the court she had consented to him having sex with her while she slept 'so she could watch it the next day'. Brawn admitted posting the footage on the social networking site, but he claimed the woman had earlier consented to him filming them having sex

"We will allege that as a consequence of being there, there was an impact on her consciousness and after she was able to gather her wit she left.

"She subsequently received some assistance from her family and also from a GP."

Supt Fleming said police executed a search warrant at the apartment yesterday and located a phone containing images that "caused them concern".

"They located property that will assist them with the investigation and that included electronic devices and some other drug material," he said.

"The man was arrested at the scene and returned back to city police station."

The man appeared in Brisbane Magistrates Court today charged with 10 offences.

They included stupefying in order to commit an indictable offence, rape, sexual assault, unlawful stalking, observations or recordings in breach of privacy, supplying dangerous drugs, possession of a restricted drug and two counts of possessing dangerous drugs.

Convicted killer James Hall found guilty of raping prison guard at South Australian jail

  Convicted killer James Hall found guilty of raping prison guard at South Australian jail Convicted murderer James Hall is found guilty of raping a guard at the jail where he was imprisoned in 2017, with a judge rejecting his version of events as "exaggerated and entirely false".District Court Judge Gordon Barrett found the victim "effectively froze" during the ordeal in the low-to-medium security cottages at the jail.

Man accused of raping a woman he met on dating website Plenty of Fish 'was overheard by a police Andrew Fewster denied raping woman at his flat in Hull, East Yorkshire Fewster, 48, met woman for first time on day of alleged rape last year the voice of Mr Fewster, could be heard saying that he didn't force himself on her, and 'You're

Heartbroken mother, 55, of teenager who hanged himself over false rape allegations kills herself Her death came almost a year after son Jay, 17, killed himself in same way Mr Cheshire had been accused of rape but allegations were withdrawn The heartbroken mother of a teenager who hanged himself over false rape allegations has now

The court heard the accused man, who has no criminal history, has refused to hand over the security code to his phone, with the police prosecutor concerned about the risk of losing evidence if he was released on bail and was able to access cloud storage.

Magistrate Anthony Gett refused bail, on the grounds of the man being a danger to the community and the risk of reoffending being too high.

He is expected to appear again on August 24.

Appeal for other women to come forward

Police have made a desperate appeal to any other young women who may have had a similar experience.

"The behaviour that the officers have seen on the phone have raised officer's concerns about what may have happened involving other people," Supt Fleming said.

"A small number of other women in particular.

"This behaviour could have happened over the last year or two. We can't define exactly how many young women may be involved.

Man accused of filming himself raping woman denied bail

  Man accused of filming himself raping woman denied bail A 30-year-old nurse accused of drugging, raping and sexually assaulting a woman while filming it has been refused bail. The court heard the man, who can't be identified, obtained the sedative drugs from his workplace and met the alleged victims on Tinder and Snapchat.Police say a woman in her 20s met the man at a Mary street apartment, in the Brisbane CBD, on the 29th of July via dating app Tinder. © Nine Detective Superintendent Tony Fleming said officers acted quickly in the matter.

A woman who accused BT engineer of raping her claimed she sent text messages threatening to 'ruin his life' After the arrest he was denied bail and was instead held on remand at HMP High Down Also this month, Oxford student Oliver Mears, 19, spent two years on bail accused of raping and

A man on bail for murder has been charged with allegedly threatening his girlfriend and breaching bail . Before magistrate Donatella Frendo Dimech this morning, Ahmed Rasem A. Franko (also known as Ahmed Franka), 35, from Libya was accused of causing his girlfriend to fear violence and damage

"At this stage it is probably less than five (other women), from what the officers identified.

"The man involved is described as a man of African appearance. He is about 160 centimetres tall. He is described as very muscular and about 30 years of age.

"Anyone who may have been or think they may have been subjected to an incident similar to what I have described in those charges.

"We'd ask that you contact police via our PoliceLink 131 444 or CrimeStoppers 1800 333 000."

Supt Fleming said officers understood it was a sensitive topic and "young women should be able to go about their lives without having to fear for this type of behaviour".


Video: Eight teens charged over violent attack that blinded man (ABC NEWS)

The Bachelor's Locky Gilbert recalls 'devastating' filming moment .
The Bachelor's Locklan 'Locky' Gilbert has recalled the 'devastating' moment he thought filming for the show would be completely cancelled as a result of the COVID-19 crisis. The 30-year-old had already begun filming for the dating series in March and was down to his final ten ladies when the global pandemic forced the world into lockdown. require(["inlineoutstreamAd", "c.

—   Share news in the SOC. Networks
usr: 0
This is interesting!