•   
  •   

Australia William Wall's dad thanks those who helped search for his missing son near Warburton

11:16  24 september  2020
11:16  24 september  2020 Source:   abc.net.au

Has Jules Robinson already given birth?

  Has Jules Robinson already given birth? Married at First Sight's Jules Robinson has sent fans into overdrive after a clue on Instagram suggests she's already welcomed her first baby - but there might be a catch. Jules Robinson never fails to get the masses talking, especially after her stint on one of the country's most dramatic reality TV shows, Married at First Sight. So it should come as no surprise that all eyes are on the stunning red-headed star once again as she prepares to welcome her first child with husband Cam Merchant any day now. ... Or has she already had the baby? A subtle clue on Instagram has certainly suggested as much.

William ’ s father, Shane Wall , was emotional earlier on Wednesday when he thanked those involved in the search effort. William has two older brothers, Jake and Harrison, and a younger sister, Sophie. Searchers had been concentrating on the Warburton rail trail, which runs about 40km from Lilydale to

William Wall , 14, went missing at 6.45am on Tuesday after going for a run. SES personnel depart the Warburton Police state ahead of the search for missing autistic boy William Wall , who Mr Wall said his 'energetic, very athletic' son loved exercise and had dreams of joining the police force or the

Victorian father Shane Wall, whose missing 14-year-old son William was found dead about 1 kilometre from their Launching Place home, has written a heart-breaking message of thanks to those who helped search for the boy.

William, who had high-functioning autism, was reported missing on Tuesday after leaving his home at Launching Place, east of Melbourne, about 6:45am for his regular walk on the Warburton Trail.

His body was found at Yarra Junction on Wednesday after an air and ground search by Victoria Police, the SES, support services and volunteers.

Fewer virus cases keep Melbourne on track

  Fewer virus cases keep Melbourne on track Victoria's daily infection rate is on track towards the planned easing of coronavirus restrictions come September 28, with more anti-lockdown protests expected.The state recorded 21 new cases in the 24 hours to Saturday morning, its lowest figure since June 24.

Dad Shane Wall said he may have become disoriented without food or his phone. Frustrated locals who know the terrain said they were stopped from joining the search because of a ban on More than 300 volunteers joined that search after Will became separated from his family on a hike north of

William Wall , 14, left his home at 7am on Tuesday to go for a walk in the Yarra Ranges. William , who is verbal and independent, left home without his mobile phone and police are concerned for Emergency teams continued the search overnight, but police turned down offers of public assistance

"I wish I had better news regarding our beautiful and caring son and brother William Wall," Mr Wall wrote in a Facebook post today.

"Unfortunately he is no longer with us.

"We don't know how to begin to thank everyone who searched and supported us in the last 48 hours the list is endless.

"We are so fortunate to live in an amazing and supportive community."

Victorian Premier Daniel Andrews and Prime Minister Scott Morrison have both offered their condolences to the family.

During his daily coronavirus update this morning, Mr Andrews took a moment to acknowledge the Wall family's grief.

"This is a terrible tragedy and one that I think has touched every single Victorian," he said.

"I know that this will be a terrible time for that family, and to every member of William's family, we say how sad we are, and that we share in your grief, in your loss and any support that we can provide to you, we of course stand ready to do that."

Volunteers searching for missing autistic teen are told to stay home

  Volunteers searching for missing autistic teen are told to stay home William Wall, 14, was last seen heading out for his daily jog along the Yarra Ranges' Warburton Trail at 6.45am on Tuesday, promising his family he would be back in 15 minutes. But he never returned to his home in Launching Place. William's distraught father Shane issued an emotional plea as police and State Emergency Service volunteers beagn scouring bushland and difficult terrain from the air and on the ground. © Provided by Daily Mail MailOnline logo 'I just want him home, as simple as that,' he told Nine News as he fought back tears.'Just get home. That's all I want and be well.

William Wall left his home at Launching Place about 6:45am on Tuesday for his regular walk on the Really top notch." Mr Wall appealed for anyone who thought they might have seen his son to Missing boy William Wall ' s father, Shane Wall , has thanked everyone helping in the search .

William Wall promised his family he would be back in 15 minutes when he embarked on his daily run along the Yarra Ranges' Warburton Trail Desperate search was launched for teenager, who had high-functioning autism. Police confirmed William ' s body was found in Yarra Junction on Wednesday.

On Twitter, Mr Morrison also thanked all those involved in the search.

Dozens of people, mostly local residents, showed up to search for William on Tuesday and Wednesday.

At a media conference on Wednesday morning, Mr Wall thanked everyone involved in the search.

He said William had two brothers and a sister and described him as an athletic boy who loved healthy food.

"I've been in the [Yarra] Valley for a long time but this has just blown me away, the support from local people, the Facebook community, the noticeboards and all that," Mr Wall said.

Victoria Police issued a statement Wednesday afternoon confirming that William's body had been found at Yarra Junction.

The statement said William's death was not being treated as suspicious and police would prepare a report for the coroner.

COVID-19 takes a toll on public transport, speed camera revenue in Qld .
The lockdown in March dragged annual revenue down as people stayed home and avoided public transport.Queensland's public transport network recorded a drop in patronage of almost 20 per cent over the past year, costing more than $71 million in fare revenue.

—   Share news in the SOC. Networks
usr: 3
This is interesting!