Australia Rita Ora reveals she's 'grateful' to work on The Voice Australia
Mrs Hinch reveals her second pregnancy is much easier than her first
The influencer, 30, whose real name is Sophie Hinchcliffe, is expecting her second child with husband Jamie and said she is 'grateful' she is enjoying this pregnancy. Speaking to Fabulous magazine, she said: 'With Ron it almost got to the point where I was in hospital more than I wasn't.
Rita Ora has revealed how elated she is to have joined the line-up for The Voice Australia, as the show prepares to begin filming later this week.
The British musician - who has just completed her mandatory 14-day quarantine after jetting in from England - spoke out after meeting her fellow judges Keith Urban, Jessica Mauboy and Guy Sebastian for the first time in Sydney on Wednesday.
Speaking to, Rita said: 'I’m really grateful to have been invited here to be a part of The Voice this year. I can’t wait to be able to mentor the amazing talent out here, let’s go.'
Whatever happened to local TV?
A decade ago, the government set out a plan for channels to be "a new voice for local communities".TV channels for towns and cities around the UK would "transform lots of communities", broadcast leadership debates for councils and police commissioners, and provide "probably the biggest shake-up in our broadcasting landscape for two decades".
She added that: 'Australia is home to some of my favourite musicians and writing partners I’ve ever had the pleasure of working with.'
Rita landed Down Under at the beginning of the month, after flying over from her home in London to appear on the panel.
Her appearance in Sydney comes after the singer's lockdown-flouting 30th birthday bash in London in November, a move which saw her branded 'selfish' by police.
The party came shortly after she flew by private jet to Cairo on November 21 to perform at the five-star W Hotel.
30 One-Hit Wonder Pop Stars and Where They are Now
One-hit wonders have made some of the world's favorite songs—but what happens to artists after their success has come to an end is often far less positive.Some artists are able to build entire careers around one hit, or have pivoted into songwriting and are secretly behind some of your favorite songs. For others, however, the disappointment of not getting the career they wanted or deserved takes a psychological toll, leading to rather tragic lives.
She returned the next day and under government quarantine rules should have self-isolated for 14 days. Instead, she threw a birthday party on November 28 at the exclusive Casa Cruz restaurant in London's Notting Hill.
For this she apologised with the following statement: 'Hello all, I attended a small gathering with some friends to celebrate my 30th birthday.
'It was a spur of the moment decision made with the misguided view that we were coming out of lockdown and this would be OK… I'm deeply sorry for breaking the rules and in turn understand that this puts people at risk.
'This was a serious and inexcusable error of judgement. Given the restrictions, I realise how irresponsible these actions were and I take full responsibility.
Australian Open to go ahead without crowds despite strict lockdown
Leading players say they are grateful just to be able to continue the Australian Open after crowds were shut out.'We're guests here, so whatever works for the safety of everyone,' said world No.3 Naomi Osaka, the 2019 champion, after easing into the fourth round on Friday.
'I feel particularly embarrassed knowing first-hand how hard people have worked to combat this terrible illness and being fully aware of the sacrifices that people and businesses have made to help keep us all safe. Even though this won't make it right, I want to sincerely apologise.'
The infamous birthday party at Casa Cruz saw Rita being fined £10,000, the manager of the restaurant sacked and the venue facing losing its licence.
Making matters worse, she had previously pretended on social media that she was simply spending her birthday quietly with her parents, even quoted in a prior interview with The Times saying the same thing.
In addition to satellite internet, Elon Musk's Starlink also plans to offer cheap smartphone tariffs soon. .
The Starlink internet project by Elon Musk's space company SpaceX is now in the beta phase. Soon it will also be available in Germany . As if that weren't enough, the company recently applied to the US Federal Communications Commission (FCC) for an telephone service with voice calls. The extension provides for cheaper tariffs for households with low incomes, as "The Independent" reports .