•   
  •   

Australia Man pleads guilty to murder of restaurant worker Kim Chau whose body was found in Adelaide home

11:15  20 september  2021
11:15  20 september  2021 Source:   abc.net.au

Is the FBI Scapegoating an American Hero?

  Is the FBI Scapegoating an American Hero? A 40-year-old ex-Marine says he’s the victim of a U.S. campaign to make him the fall guy for a bizarre raid on the North Korean embassy in Spain led by a charismatic activist who’s been on the lam for more than two years. Christopher Ahn was on a team of anti-North Korean regime activists who helped people defect from the Hermit Kingdom. Their highest-profile mission was ensuring the flight to safety of the son of North Korean leader Kim Jong Un’s older half-brother, Kim Jong Nam, who was killed by two young women tricked into smearing VX nerve agent on his face at Kuala Lumpur airport.

A man charged with murdering an Adelaide restaurant worker at the luxury home of two South Australian government executives will defend the charge and face a Supreme Court trial. Key points: Numan Mohammed pleaded not guilty to murder . Numan Mohammed, 22, faced the Adelaide Magistrates Court today where he pleaded not guilty to the murder of 39-year-old Kim Chau in September 2019. He will be arraigned in the Supreme Court in February 2021. The court has previously heard that Ms Chau had been allegedly stabbed 80 times when she was found in the luxury Sturt

Restaurant worker lay dead in luxury home owned by a Labor power couple for DAYS - and the government executives had no idea they were living with a corpse. Kim Chau , a 39-year-old restaurant worker , found dead just before 6pm Monday. The home is owned by Labor power couple Lois Boswell - who is SA Human Services Department deputy chief executive - and her husband, Health deputy chief executive Donald Frater, The Advertiser reported. Police said Ms Chau 's body had been hidden in an upstairs room of the house and its occupants wouldn't have known the corpse was there.

Hương Thuỷ smiling for the camera: Restaurant worker Kim Chau's body was found inside an Adelaide home in September 2019. (Supplied) © Provided by ABC NEWS Restaurant worker Kim Chau's body was found inside an Adelaide home in September 2019. (Supplied)

A man has admitted to murdering an Adelaide restaurant worker at the luxury home of two South Australian government executives two years ago.

The 23-year-old faced the South Australian Supreme Court today, where he pleaded guilty to the murder of 39-year-old Kim Chau in September 2019.

The man, whose name is suppressed, had previously pleaded not guilty and was due to face trial.

The court previously heard that Ms Chau had been stabbed 80 times when she was found at the home in Adelaide's CBD.

How the wealthiest Sydney families are dining on $555 seafood boxes

  How the wealthiest Sydney families are dining on $555 seafood boxes Catalina restaurant, located in Rose Bay, has altered business during the pandemic, allowing them to keep staff on to keep up with demand for these popular takeaway boxes.Catalina restaurant, in Rose Bay, is struggling to keep up with demand for its $555 lobster takeaway boxes.

Kim Chau 's body was found concealed in a bedroom of a home in Adelaide 's CBD on Monday. The 39-year-old lived there alongside the owners, who both hold senior positions in the SA public service. A 21-year-old man will remain in custody after a brief court appearance charged with the Mohammed was ordered to return to court in December after Mr English objected to a prosecution request for the case to be delayed until July next year to allow enough time for the preparation of evidence, including forensic material. Kim Chau 's body was found concealed in a bedroom of a luxury home .

Raymond Clark III pleaded guilty to murder and entered an Alford plea to attempted sexual assault of 24-year-old Annie Le. He faces 44 years in jail as prosecutors revealed he left behind evidence of sexual assault and desperately tried to cover his tracks. A backpack with his DNA was also found which contained fishing line and a lure that authorities believed he intended to use to try and retrieve the pen in the wall. The victim's body was moved to various rooms before it was placed in the wall, Mr Strollo said. Clark previously had been charged with murder and felony murder , each carrying a

Officers had been called to the historic two-storey property on Sturt Street after the restaurant worker was reported missing by friends.

At the time, police said Ms Chau had been stabbed and her body was found in an upstairs living area.

Ms Chau had been living with Lois Boswell and Don Frater, who are deputy chief executives of different SA government departments.

Ms Boswell is the chief executive of South Australia's Department of Human Services, and her husband, Mr Frater, is a senior SA Health executive.

SA Police said neither were involved in the death in any way.

At the time of the incident, Ms Boswell released a statement which said Ms Chau "was a friend who has lived with our family over the last year".

"While we are devastated by these events, there are family members and friends who are primary in our thoughts," she said.

The case had been described by prosecutors as complicated, with investigators tasked with checking 1,000 hours of CCTV.

Days after Ms Chau's death, police combed through tonnes of shredded rubbish and household waste at a Lower Light waste facility as they searched for evidence.

The man will next face court in October.

Bella Thorne and Benjamin Mascolo attend Milan Fashion Week party .
Bella Thorne, 23, stood out in a scarlet mini dress as she and her fiancé Benjamin Mascolo held hands while entering a Milan Fashion Week party on Thursday night.And Bella Thorne stuck to red but switched into a striking scarlet mini dress that matched her hair as she headed out to a party at Milan Fashion Week later in the evening.

usr: 6
This is interesting!