•   
  •   

Entertainment Giovanni Zarrella succeeds Carmen Nebel on ZDF

20:30  24 september  2020
20:30  24 september  2020 Source:   tvmovie.de

Seattle Mayor Brands Reports Barr Encouraged Sedition Charges 'Chilling'

  Seattle Mayor Brands Reports Barr Encouraged Sedition Charges 'Chilling' Jenny Durkan said reports of sedition charges potentially being brought against some involved in rioting or linked to violence at protests were the latest abuse of power from the Trump administration. " The Wall Street Journal and The New York Times report that Barr made the suggestion in a call with federal prosecutors last week, referencing people familiar with the conversation as sources.

Giovanni Zarrella, Jana Ina, Sport1, Europa league, Popstars © Provided by TVmovie Giovanni Zarrella, Jana Ina, Sport1, Europa league, Popstars

Carmen Nebel will be on stage once more this year. Then it's over. After 16 years, “Welcome to Carmen Nebel” will be discontinued. In the past , the show had more frequent problems , to build on the great successes of earlier days. The pressure exerted by private broadcasters through increasingly faster and more complex formats just became too big. With the end, the ZDF also says goodbye to the battle of the big entertainment shows on Saturday evening and leaves the field to the ARD and Florian Silbereisen .

But only for now. Because as the Mainz broadcaster has now announced, work is already underway behind the scenes on a new format. Exact details about the show have not yet been revealed, but who will be the surprising successor to

Carmen Nebel . Giovanni Zarrella has signed a three-year contract and from autumn 2021 will host at least twelve Saturday evening entertainment shows. Giovanni Zarrella: “A dream come true” The deal didn't come off without warning. In May,

Thomas Gottschalk in quarantine!

 Thomas Gottschalk in quarantine! © Bang Showbiz Thomas Gottschalk Thomas Gottschalk is currently in quarantine. The TV presenter was filming in Budapest, Hungary - now he is not allowed to leave the house for the time being. Since the country of Hungary is currently given a travel warning due to the rampant COVID 19 pandemic, Thommy was not able to go to the radio studio as usual, but had to go directly to his villa in Baden Baden in order to stay there for the time being.

Zarrella was already being discussed as the successor to

. Nevertheless, the 42-year-old is overwhelmed by the final choice. "This is a dream come true for me," he explains in a statement. In addition to a new music show, the ZDF is even planning other projects with the musician. Among other things, a daytime format from summer. For Zarrella, it is the high point of his eventful TV career. In 2001 he was one of the winners of the second season of "Popstars". After his band "Bro’Sis" split up, he appeared alone or

with his wife Jana-Ina

in various TV formats and was also able to gain experience as a presenter. In the recent past he appeared again as a musician. With Italian hit songs, he made it to number 2 on the German album charts.

Giovanni Zarrella: This is what Silbereisen says about his new job .

—   Share news in the SOC. Networks
usr: 0
This is interesting!