•   
  •   

Entertainment Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Philip's enduring love

16:00  08 march  2021
16:00  08 march  2021 Source:   starsinsider.com

Prince Philip, 99, begins his second weekend in hospital

  Prince Philip, 99, begins his second weekend in hospital The Duke of Edinburgh, 99, was admitted to King Edward VII Hospital in London last Tuesday evening as a precautionary measure after feeling unwell.The Duke of Edinburgh, 99, was admitted to King Edward VII Hospital in London last Tuesday evening as a precautionary measure after feeling unwell, and walked into the building unaided.

Oprah Winfrey, Prince Harry, Meghan Markle are posing for a picture © Steve Granitz/WireImage - Karwai Tang/WireImage

Stars are expressing their support for Meghan Markle amid her tell-all interview with Oprah Winfrey. Meghan and her husband, Prince Harry, opened up about their departure from the royal family and much more on Oprah With Meghan and Harry: A CBS Primetime Special on Sunday. 

When Oprah asked Meghan if she was concerned about how the royal family would react to their interview, the duchess replied, "I don't know how they could expect that after all of this time, we would still just be silent if there is an active role that the Firm is playing in perpetuating falsehoods about us. And if that comes with risk of losing things, I mean, there's a lot that's been lost already."

Prince Philip: Duchess Camilla gives an update: "The treatment hurts"

 Prince Philip: Duchess Camilla gives an update: Prince Philip (99) has been in the hospital for 16 days, shielded from the public, is not allowed to receive any visitors. Only his son Prince Charles (72) was allowed to visit him for a short time at his father's request. When the palace announced a few days ago that the husband of Queen Elizabeth (94) is now being transferred to the St. Bartholomew's Hospital because of his persistent infection and a previous heart disease , the rate rose Concern for the 99-year-old again.

And that's not all she said. Meghan and Harry also opened up about the behind-the-scenes drama of their royal exit, questions regarding their son's skin color, the sex of their forthcoming second child, and where their relationships stand now that they've left royal life behind.

After the bombshell interview, celebs and comedians and many others felt compelled to speak up in support of the couple or poke fun at the monarchy.

View this post on Instagram

Queen's husband Philip moved back to private hospital to recover

  Queen's husband Philip moved back to private hospital to recover Queen Elizabeth II's 99-year-old husband, Prince Philip, was on Friday moved back to a private London hospital after a successful heart procedure, Buckingham Palace said, raising hopes for his recovery. - Interview row - Prince Philip, who has been married to the queen for 73 years, is Britain's longest-serving consort and has typically been in robust health throughout his long life. But despite his latest medical scare, senior royals have been quick to reassure that he was on the mend.Earlier this week, Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall, who is married to Philip's eldest son, Prince Charles, said he was "slightly improving".

View this post on Instagram

Prince Philip undergoes heart surgery for pre-existing condition

  Prince Philip undergoes heart surgery for pre-existing condition Prince Philip has undergone a surgical procedure for a pre-existing heart condition, Buckingham Palace has confirmed. In a statement, the palace said the Duke of Edinburgh's surgery, performed at London's St Bartholomew's Hospital on Wednesday, had been successful. RELATED: Royal family 'united in prayers' for Prince Philip as Queen unable to visit "His Royal Highness will remain in hospital for treatment, rest and recuperation for a number of days," the statement added.The Queen's husband, 99, has been in hospital since February 16.

Meghan had already received support from stars like Gabrielle Union, Janina Gavankar and Jameela Jamil, who defended her on Thursday against allegations of bullying. 

Last week,The Times published an article which claims that the Duchess of Sussex bullied her royal aides and made them cry. A spokesperson for Meghan and Harry denied the allegations in a statement to ET, calling the allegation a "calculated smear campaign based on misleading and harmful misinformation."

Sources informed the publication that a bullying complaint was filed against Meghan by a royal staffer in 2018. The complaint allegedly claimed she "drove two personal assistants out of the household and was undermining the confidence of a third staff member." Following the allegations, Buckingham Palace announced it would be launching an internal investigation.

See more in the video below. 

RELATED CONTENT: 

Why Harry and Meghan’s Oprah Interview Is Causing Controversy in the UK

This video is unavailable because we were unable to load a message from our sponsors.

If you are using ad-blocking software, please disable it and reload the page.

Embed CodeRestart

Video: Royal feud escalates ahead of Meghan and Harry's Oprah interview (CBS News)

Where Prince Harry Stands With Queen Elizabeth and the Royal Family .
A source tells ET that 'everyone wants to mend fences' between the royal family and Prince Harry and Meghan Markle.A source tells ET that communication channels remain open between the Queen and Harry, adding that the Queen will lead the charge when it's time to have a serious conversation. But the source says there is no word on the status of Harry's relationship with brother Prince William and when they will speak.

usr: 1
This is interesting!