Entertainment Top 5 Best Dressed Stars at the Emmys — Watch!
Why Jennifer Aniston Is Skipping 2021 Emmys Despite 'Friends' Nominations
Why Jennifer Aniston Is Skipping 2021 Emmys Despite 'Friends' NominationsThe 52-year-old Morning Show actress revealed on Jimmy Kimmel Live! on Monday, September 13, that the ongoing coronavirus pandemic factored into her decision.
Themay be coming to a close, but that sure doesn’t mean anyone’s going to stop talking about them anytime soon. On Sunday, September 19, the biggest names in TV flocked to the Event Deck at L.A. Live in Downtown Los Angeles, glammed up and dressed in their designer best.
There’s no doubt that stars brought their fashion A-game and left Us feeling borderline emotional over their looks. Take, for example,fabulous ivory caftan gown. number was designed by sisters and . Does it get any sweeter than that?
Mandy Moore Brings Breast Pump to Emmys 2021: 'MVP Accessory'
Mandy Moore Brings Breast Pump to Emmys 2021: 'MVP Accessory'“Tonight’s MVP accessory!” the This Is Us star, 37, captioned an Instagram Story photo of her device ahead of the awards show. Moore’s show, in which she plays Rebecca Pearson, has been nominated for Outstanding Drama Series this year.
And, of course, that’s just one of the many celebs who walked the red carpet, slaying in designers like Dior, Versace, and Chloé, among others., , and area high up on the list of ensembles we’ll be thinking about until further notice.
As fabulous as everyone looked, five stars’ gowns stood out among the rest, landing them a spot on Us Weekly Stylish’s Emmys best dressed list. Those who made the cut? .
Be sure to watch the video above for a recap of the top five looks of the night and keep scrolling for more details.
Who Wore It Better? Jason Sudeikis Channels Chris Evans’ Teal Oscars Suit
Who Wore It Better? Jason Sudeikis Channels Chris Evans’ Teal Oscars SuitAs social media style watchers quickly pointed out, his dapper attire looked nearly identical to the Ferragamo suit that Chris Evans donned to the 2019 Academy Awards.
5) Cuoco looked positively radiant on the red carpet in a custom neon Vera Wang gown teamed with matching Le Silla heels, De Beers jewels and an Edie Parker clutch.
4) A goddess in green! Shahidi stunned in an off-the-shoulder Dior gown which she accessorized with Christian Louboutin pumps and a three-strand Cartier necklace.
3) Russell was impossible to miss on the red carpet in a breathtaking Zuhair Murad Couture gown decorated in feather trim and glittery embellishments.
2) Rodriguez turned heads in an Atelier Versace gown, which she reportedly sketched herself. She paired the leggy number with matching heels and a diamond choker necklace.
1) Drumroll, please! Best dressed of the night goes to Taylor-Joy, who slayed in a cream and yellow Chrisitan Dior Haute Couture gown with Tiffany & Co. jewels.
The Emmys moments you may have missed, from The Handmaid's Tale's loss to #EmmysSoWhite .
New records achieved (good and bad), more accusations of institutional racism and, because we're in a pandemic, some legitimate health and safety concerns. The Handmaid's Tale earned an unfortunate claim to fameThe Handmaid's Tale went into this year's event with 21 nominations for its fourth season, up there with The Crown and The Mandalorian (24) and (23).But unfortunately for the show, which was crowned Best Drama in 2017, it was successful in exactly zero of those categories.That means the popular dystopian drama, now four series in (and with a fifth on the way), has become the biggest loser in Emmys history.