Entertainment Frankie Bridge 'begs to wash her dirty knickers as they reek of fish'
Spanish mackerel stock report 'imminent' as stakeholders fear for fishery's future
Seven months after the public learned a Spanish mackerel fishery could be in danger of collapse, stakeholders are still in the dark about stock levels.A preliminary stock assessment released in April estimated the east coast population of the species could be as little as 17 per cent of virgin stocks, well below the sustainable level of 60 per cent.
The stars were evacuated from Gwrych Castle and put into quarantine nearby, after Storm Arwen wreaked havoc.
And, after being removed from thecamp, reportedly begged show bosses to let her wash her dirty knickers because they stank of 'fish guts and offal'.
The Saturdays singer, 32, is said to have been successful in her petition, with herself and her fellow campmates being granted permission to thoroughly scrub their smelly underwear.
A source told: 'Frankie only asked two questions when the celebrities were taken out of came, did Storm Arwen affect Surrey where her family are and could she wash her knickers?
Drew Barrymore is embracing the 'messiness' of being a mother
Drew Barrymore is poking holes in the perfect parent veil and says she's just as messy as the next mum. The Charlie's Angels actress insists she doesn't "relate" to parents who seem to glide through life, and says she prefers to let her guard down a little more. In an interview with You Magazine the 46-year-old said not seeming picture perfect has been her total approach to being a mother. "I'm unguarded because I don't want to come across asIn an interview with You Magazine the 46-year-old said not seeming picture perfect has been her total approach to being a mother.
'She really petitioned hard for her pants and moaned that they stank of fish guts and offal... ITV bosses took pity on her and gave her the green light to give them a good wash back in isolation.
'Since then, the other stars have been afforded the same luxury. The conditions in camp have been incredibly tough and with all the upheaval, bosses felt they should be kind.'
The insider added that the basic washing facilities in the castle meant Frankie knew her pants would still 'reek' even if she had tried to scrub them, and is now 'thrilled' to have five clean pairs of kickers.
MailOnline has contacted I'm A Celebrity for comment.
When she entered the camp eight days ago, Frankie immediately took on The Turrets of Terror trail, which saw the popstar and Richard Madeley in a race to the top of the towers to win the key for the main camp.
Frankie Bridge vows to get stuck into trials to make sons proud
Frankie Bridge has vowed to do the best she can during her time on 'I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here!' and will dedicate her efforts to her sons.The 32-year-old 'Loose Women' star - who has Parker, eight and Carter, five, with former footballer Wayne Bridge - entered the castle on Sunday night (21.11.21) - and admitted that although some people may think she is a "wimp", she is determined to do her best for her boys.
As critters started to fall on them while they battled it out, Frankie commented: 'Oh they stink.'
bosses have insisted they are 'working around the clock' to get the show back up and running, following the devastation of Storm Arwen.
The show has been beset by disasters - with fans begging for the programme to go on hiatus until it can return to Australia while it has now emerged it could be set for even more delays.
Insiders at ITV told MailOnline: 'This is an on-going live situation and we're taking each day as it comes and working round the clock. Our priority is safely getting the whole site back up and running which means the show is back on air in the quickest time possible.
'We're currently not in a position to confirm when we'll be back on air but we'll absolutely keep you posted when we get more updates.'
The first week of the reality show, now in its second year at Wales' Gwrych Castle, has already seen the departure of hotly-anticipated contestantMadeley due to illness, cancelled shows due to extreme weather conditions and stars removed from the castle after Storm Arwen sent a 100ft tree crashing into a wall of the building.
Brisbane's western suburb residents to have their say on Walter Taylor Bridge duplication
Brisbane City Council has started a pre-feasibility study on duplicating the two-lane, heritage western suburbs bridge.The 85-year-old two-lane bridge is a constant congestion headache for drivers travelling over the Brisbane River from the city's south-western suburbs to Indooroopilly and the CBD.
Two episodes of the show have been cancelled this weekend because of the disruption to production caused by the storm with the castle said to currently be 'looking like a war zone'.
Considerable damage was sustained to the grounds of the castle where the production crew have set up shop, with scaffolding knocked over and the roof of a marquee ripped off.
A source toldthere's every chance the show's stars could have to be removed from the castle again with a 700-mile wide Arctic weather front set for Abergele, North Wales in the coming days.
The insider said: 'The nightmare caused by Storm Arwen is never ending. Bosses are working around the clock to get the show back on air — but with more storms forecast for the coming days, the morale is low.'
Snow is forecast for Thursday and Friday with temperatures in the area set to plummet to a chilling -5C.
Hosts Ant McPartlin and Declan Donnelly shared a video to their Instagram account on Sunday night admitting show bosses were still unsure when the programme would be 'up and running' again.
Naughty Boy and Frankie Bridge clash over beans as tensions rise in the I'm A Celeb camp
Naughty Boy has been left feeling like an “outsider” in the ‘I’m A Celebrity… Get Me Out of Here!’ camp after arguing with Frankie Bridge over beans. © Bang Showbiz Naughty Boy at the Asian Awards The 36-year-old music producer spent the first few days of the ITV reality series in the Castle Clink alongside four of his other campmates before they all joined the five stars in the main camp during Wednesday’s (24.11.21) episode. But it seems that tensions between the two groups are still high, as on Thursday (25.11.
They said: 'Hello and welcome to We're Celebrities… Get Us In There! We're desperate to get back on the telly. I've got an update.
Dec added: 'The site was quite badly damaged during the storm. They are in there, working around the clock to try and get it back up and running and back up to speed so we can get back on air as quickly as humanly possible. We don’t know when that's going to be just yet.'
Ant said: 'Fingers crossed. Little update from us, we went on the coldest walk ever today didn’t we? It was very cold. Last night's Saturday night takeaway was very nice and tonight, dinner is round Dec's! What do you have here?
'Crisps,' Dec replied to which Ant said: 'Crisps it is!'
Dec finished the video with: 'We'll be back with more information when we have it.'
I'm A Celebrity stars returning to castle after mid-show quarantine but more bad weather ahead .
'I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here!' co-hosts Ant and Dec have confirmed the show's celebrities will head back into the castle today (30.11.21), and the pair admitted the 11 contestants were "gutted" about having to leave their new home during the series.The 11 celebrities were evacuated from the Gwrych Castle, north Wales, over the weekend and placed back into quarantine after Storm Arwen forced the show off air due to "technical difficulties".