Money Trading Idea: PUMA - Buy it!
Twist in hunt for big cats in Australia as Ford joins search for puma
Ford Australia has said it will provide equipment to a Victorian research group to aid their pursuit of the notoriously secretive puma - primarily found in mountain ranges in North and South America.Big Cats Victoria researchers Simon Townsend and John Turner have for decades tracked thousands of witness reports nationwide from those claiming to have spotted panthers in the wild.
• Issuer: UBS
• ISIN / WKN leverage product:
• Term: Open End
• Price knockout call (date): 1.44 € / 1.45 € (16.10.2020 , 1:26 p.m.)
• Base price variable: 66.28 €
• Knock-out threshold: 66.28 €
• Lever: 6.10
• Distance to knock-out: 16.05%
• Stop- Loss short: € 0.82
• Target short: € 1.67 (+ 31.62%)
• Trade all structured products from our Premium Plus partners for only € 2.50 or commission 1 per trade.
Monday trading on the stock exchange: 10 important facts .
These 10 facts should keep the markets moving today. © Provided by Finanz.net Ralph Orlowski / Getty Images Keep an eye on the entire current trading day here. 1st DAX pre-trading firm The DAX is quoted around an hour before the start of trading with a small premium at 12,954.00 points at times. 2. Asia's equity markets inconsistent The Nikkei climbed 1.20 percent to 23,691.48 points (as of 07:22 a.m. CEST), while the Shanghai Composite is 0.28 percent lower at 3,327.05 index points, while the