•   
  •   

Sport Andy Murray planning busy finish to 2020 after French Open woe

20:41  29 september  2020
20:41  29 september  2020 Source:   sportingnews.com

Johnny Depp: Don't call me a Hollywood celebrity

  Johnny Depp: Don't call me a Hollywood celebrity Johnny Depp hates being called a "Hollywood celebrity" despite his movie star status, as he finds the term "grotesque".The 'Pirates of the Caribbean' star has become a household name after starring in several blockbuster hits, but he doesn't want to be considered a celebrity because he finds the term "grotesque".

Andy Murray is planning a busy finish to 2020 in a bid to bounce back from his disappointing first-round exit at the French Open.

The Briton lost 6-1 6-3 6-2 to Stan Wawrinka in Paris on Sunday to follow up a second-round departure at the US Open.

In the immediate aftermath of his French Open loss, Murray vowed not to "brush aside" the heavy defeat and insisted he would analyse it to understand the reasons.

Looking ahead to the remainder of a year that has been disrupted by the coronavirus pandemic, the 33-year-old has discussed plans to play two consecutive indoor ATP 250 events in Cologne next.

Aaron Sorkin was 'scared' about directing The Trial of the Chicago 7

  Aaron Sorkin was 'scared' about directing The Trial of the Chicago 7 Aaron Sorkin has revealed he was "scared" about directing 'The Trial of the Chicago 7' because of the film's all-star cast.The 59-year-old screenwriter is helming just his second film and admits he was daunted at the thought of working with major screen stars on the Netflix project such as Yahya Abdul-Mateen II, Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Michael Keaton among others.

"I know tournament-wise I'm going to try to play as much as I can between now and the end of the year," he told reporters.

"The plan is to play in Cologne, the two tournaments there.

"Probably the only positive of [going out early] is I will get more time to prepare on the indoor hard courts for that."

Later in the year, Murray hopes to travel to Australia, with the ATP Cup a possibility at the start of next season after he had to withdraw through injury earlier this year.

"We don't know exactly what the rules are going to be for Australia, but it's looking like you'll have to get there very early to prepare for that," he said.

"I'd like to play in the ATP Cup because I was supposed to last year [the 2020 edition], and it looked like a great event – or [I will play] another ATP event on in Australia at the beginning of the year if I'm not in the ATP Cup team.

"My plan is to for sure go to Australia. I just don't know exactly what the exact situation is in terms of what date we would have to go, because by the sounds of it, it's pretty early, like mid-December."

Andy Cohen says Caitlyn Jenner started RHOBH casting rumors herself .
The Bravo ringmaster didn't beat around the bush when asked about the casting gossip on his SiriusXM channel Radio Andy. In fact, he claimed Caitlyn and Sophia's camp was actually the source of the rumors, telling fans: 'This is one of those where the call is coming from inside the house people, as they say.' © Provided by Daily Mail 'The call is coming from inside the house:' Andy Cohen completely dismissed rumors that Caitlyn Jenner and Sophia Hutchins are in talks for The Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills, saying that gossip was started by the duo themselves.

usr: 0
This is interesting!