Sport Rumour Has It: European giants Real Madrid, PSG and Inter circle for Lingard
Jesse Lingard explains full-time bust-up with Wolves' Pedro Neto
Team-mates swarmed the pair as they exchanged some angry words at the end of the game, and Lingard revealed Neto was unhappy with the winning side keeping the ball in the corner in the final stages.Lingard was the star man as the Hammers stormed into fourth with a thrilling 3-2 win, but the midfielder was involved in an altercation with Wolves forward Neto at the final whistle.
Jesse Lingard has been in blistering form during his six-month loan spell at West Ham.
As a result, speculation is rife over the 28-year-old England international's future.
Lingard is contracted with parent club Manchester United for one more season.
TOP STORY - EUROPEAN GIANTS CIRCLE FOR LINGARD
European powerhouse clubs Paris Saint-Germain, Real Madrid and Inter are all interested in Lingard, claims ESPN.
Lingard has scored eight goals in nine games for the Hammers, who are surprisingly sitting fourth in the Premier League.
Is in-form Lingard forcing his way back into Man Utd’s plans?
Jesse Lingard has nine goal involvements since debuting for West Ham and Gary Neville thinks he may now have a Man Utd future.After collecting the ball in his own half at Molineux, Lingard carried the ball into the Wolves box, surging clear of Leander Dendoncker and Romain Saiss before beating Rui Patricio with a left-footed finish.
Video: Blood Red: Sergio Ramos set to miss Liverpool Champions League clash (Liverpool Echo)
ESPN reports those clubs are monitoring Lingard's situation, with West Ham keen to sign him permanently and the player yet to declare a preference, although it is believed he wants to play Champions League football.
- Serbia international Sergei Milinkovic-Savic has garnered interest from European giants Manchester United, Real Madrid and Paris Saint-Germain, according to La Gazzetta dello Sport. The midfielder is contracted with Lazio until 2024.
- Manchester United may have missed out on Borussia Dortmund's Jadon Sancho last off-season but they are set to revive their interest, says the Manchester Evening News.
Jesse Lingard from Zero to Hero: West Ham wants to hold Man-United loan
West Ham is next to Leicester City the surprise team of the Premier League . After 3: 2 success against Wolverhampton, the hammer are on the fourth place in the table and are the main responsibility for Chelsea and Liverpool to tremble the Champions League participation . One of the absolute success barers is Jesse Lingard. No wonder that the club wants to keep the list of Manchester United absolutely. © Provided by 90min Jesse Lingard can finally rejoice after difficult years.
- Calciomercato reports that French winger Ousmane Dembele is open to joining Juventus from Barcelona in the next transfer window.
- Tottenham are making their move to sign off-contract Bayern Munich defender Jerome Boateng, reports Sky Germany.
- Arsenal have joined the race to sign Celtic forward Odsonne Edouard, alongside Leicester City, according to the Telegraph.
- Tuttosport says Torino's Italy international forward Andrea Belotti is being courted by Chelsea, Everton, AC Milan and Atletico Madrid.
- Fiorentina want to hire Gennaro Gattuso from Napoli as their next coach, claims Sky Sport Italia. Gattuso is out of contract at Napoli at the end of the season.
Jesse Lingard returns to Manchester for a night out .
Sporting a smart bomber jacket over slim fitting jeans and trainers, Lingard, 28, looked relaxed as he exited the Spinningfields eatery some 90 minutes after Rashford. © Provided by Daily Mail The old stomping ground: Jesse Lingard was back in his native Manchester on Monday after inspiring West Ham United to another Premier League victory The pair appeared to be making the most of England's newly relaxed lockdown by socialising in the restaurant's open-air rooftop bar and eating area.