Sport Sancho unsure over Dortmund future amid Man Utd and Liverpool links
Sancho has 'gentleman's agreement' where he can quit Dortmund
The likelihood of Jadon Sancho quitting Borussia Dortmund in the summer has just shot up, with club chief Michael Zorc confirming they'll be willing to let the star go. Manchester United came close to snatching Sancho last year but the Old Trafford side couldn't match Dortmund's final requirements. Both Ole Gunnar Solskajer's side and Liverpool are being linked to another attempt this summer. With the German side enduring a frustrating season, finding themselves in danger of failing to qualify for the Champions League, both Sancho and Erling Haaland will be considering their futures.
Jadon Sancho said he is "very happy" at Borussia Dortmund but is unsure over his future amid growing links to Premier League pair Manchester United and Liverpool.
Sancho was heavily linked with United at the start of the season, but a blockbuster move did not materialise, though the Red Devils reportedly remain interested in the England international.
Liverpool have also emerged as a possible destination for Sancho, who has called Dortmund home since arriving from Manchester City in 2017.
After scoring twice in Dortmund's 3-2 win over Bundesliga rivals RB Leipzig on Saturday, Sancho was asked about his future as speculation mounts.
Borussia Dortmund 'slash Jadon Sancho's price tag to around £80m'
A number of clubs were placed on red alert last week after it emerged that Dortmund have a 'gentleman's agreement' with Sancho - a sign that a transfer would be possible this summer. And now, as claimed by SPORT, Sancho will be available for between £74-78m in a major boost to his potential suitors.
Video: Real Madrid squad for Sevilla clash (Real Madrid)
"I don't know about my future," the 21-year-old Dortmund star told ESPN.
"I am very happy here in Dortmund at the moment. I love the club, the fans and the team.
"They gave me my first professional start. The fans motivate and push me to the limit."
Sancho has scored eight Bundesliga goals and supplied nine assists for Dortmund this season, while he has netted 14 goals across all competitions in 2020-21.
Manchester United warn fans they will crack down on any bad behaviour .
The club say that any fans guilty of anti-social behaviour or vandalism - including setting off flares inside the ground - will face stadium bans and criminal prosecution. © Provided by Daily Mail ( © Provided by Daily Mail ( United’s chief operating Collette Roche said: ‘Matchday at Old Trafford will be slightly different for those fans who have been successful in the ballot for the Fulham game.