•   
  •   

Sport Juventus, Barcelona and Real Madrid WILL play in the Champions League

04:40  16 june  2021
04:40  16 june  2021 Source:   dailymail.co.uk

Super League: the gorgers protected by Swiss justice?

 Super League: the gorgers protected by Swiss justice? © AI / REUTERS / PANORAMIC A victory for the closing clan? According to the Cadena Ser , the Swiss Ministry of Justice informed UEFA and FIFA that Real Madrid, Juventus Turin and FC Barcelona, ​​last clubs to cling to the dead-born project of Super League, do not can not be sanctioned.

Karim Benzema, Nacho, Daniel Carvajal, Raphael Varane, Gareth Bale, Luka Modric, Borja Mayoral, Sergio Ramos, Marcelo Vieira, Nicola Murru, Keylor Navas, Marco Asensio, Isco posing for a photo in front of a crowd: MailOnline logo © Provided by Daily Mail MailOnline logo

Juventus, Barcelona and Real Madrid have been admitted to next season's Champions League despite their involvement in the proposed breakaway European Super League project.

Admission letters have been sent to all Champions League participants, European football's governing body UEFA has said.

Disciplinary proceedings against Juventus, Barcelona and Real Madrid over their involvement in the proposed Super League have been suspended by UEFA's independent appeals body.

a group of people posing for a photo in front of a crowd: Juventus, Barca and Real Madrid (who last won the competition in 2018) have been admitted to next season's Champions League © Provided by Daily Mail Juventus, Barca and Real Madrid (who last won the competition in 2018) have been admitted to next season's Champions League a group of football players on a field: There were question marks if Juventus (pictured) and the Spanish giants would be kicked out © Provided by Daily Mail There were question marks if Juventus (pictured) and the Spanish giants would be kicked out

UEFA opened a probe against the three clubs but last week it suspended proceedings after being notified by the Swiss authorities of a court order from the commercial court in Madrid obtained by the legal entity European Super League Company SL.

Varane Agace The Real Madrid

 Varane Agace The Real Madrid The Real Madrid made a nice proposal to the French defender, whose answer is long. © Panoramic Raphaël Varane can leave Real Madrid proposed to Raphael Varane to extend his contract, but the club has not yet received an answer from the French central defender. The 28-year-old player, who has a contract until June 2022, won everything in Real Madrid and sparked the interest of Manchester United and Paris Saint-Germain.

'Admission letters have been sent to all clubs participating in next season's UEFA club competitions today,' UEFA said on Tuesday.

However, UEFA insists it sees the suspension in proceedings against the clubs as temporary.


Gallery: Premier League's Big Six: Conte in talks to become Tottenham manager and Abramovich wants Lukaku (Daily Mail)

The governing body claims there is extensive legal precedent that allows it to discipline clubs in these circumstances with parties having a right of appeal to the Court of Arbitration of Sport.

Everton 'add former Lyon boss Rudi Garcia' to managerial shortlist'

  Everton 'add former Lyon boss Rudi Garcia' to managerial shortlist' Everton have added former Lyon manager Rudi Garcia to their new manager shortlist after Carlo Ancelotti's shock departure to Real Madrid last week, according to reports.The Toffees have now spent over a week trying to find a replacement for the veteran Italian manager, who jumped ship to former club Real Madrid after 18 months in charge at Goodison Park.

But it will take time for both the legal wrangle between UEFA and the clubs, as well as any subsequent disciplinary process to be resolved.

'In reliance on the Court Order, the mentioned three clubs have sought to shield themselves from potential disciplinary consequences related to this so-called 'Super League' project,' said UEFA's statement.

'UEFA understands why the disciplinary proceedings needed to be suspended for the time being, but remains confident in and will continue to defend its position in all the relevant jurisdictions.'

a football player on a field: However, admission letters have now been sent to all Champions League participants - including Juventus, Barcelona and Real Madrid © Provided by Daily Mail However, admission letters have now been sent to all Champions League participants - including Juventus, Barcelona and Real Madrid

Juve, Barca and Real are the last of the 12 clubs who signed up to the Super League in April not to have distanced themselves from the breakaway project which unravelled when all six English clubs plus Inter Milan, AC Milan and Atletico Madrid withdrew.

Why Barcelona want Manchester City to be their feeder club

  Why Barcelona want Manchester City to be their feeder club PETE JENSON IN SPAIN: Manchester City are the new Arsenal and Paris Saint Germain are the same old PSG as always. They are the conclusions of the first few days of Barcelona's summer.Arsenal were once the Premier League club that sold most players to Barcelona. Now it seems City are ready to replace them, with Sergio Aguero and Eric Garcia having already arrived at the Nou Camp and Aymeric Laporte, Riyad Mahrez, Ilkay Gundogan and Raheem Sterling all linked in the last week too.

Super League founder and Juventus chairman Andrea Agnelli said earlier this month that the plan to create a breakaway league was not a coup but a way to save the football industry, which has been hit by the novel coronavirus pandemic.

Juve qualified for the Champions League on the final day of last season's Serie A campaign and have since changed coaches, with Massimiliano Allegri back for a second spell in place of Andrea Pirlo.

Real Madrid will also have a different face in the dug-out for 2021-22 with Carlo Ancelotti returning to the Santiago Bernabeu to replace Zinedine Zidane.

Read more

Juventus 'to bid £26million plus Radu Dragusin' for Manuel Locatelli .
Juventus are preparing an offer of £26million plus teenage centre-back Radu Dragusin for the 23-year-old Sassuolo midfielder, according to reports, who has become a new hero in Italy.The midfielder has caught the eye at Euro 2020 this summer and scored twice in the Azzurri's 3-0 win over Switzerland earlier this week which qualified Roberto Mancini's side for the last-16.

usr: 0
This is interesting!