•   
  •   

Sport Sexting scandal contributed to Vaughan sacking

12:32  06 july  2021
12:32  06 july  2021 Source:   wwos.nine.com.au

Test stars to be on deck for T20 World Cup

  Test stars to be on deck for T20 World Cup Aaron Finch says there is no prospect of Australia's multi-format superstars bypassing the Twenty20 World Cup amid a hectic schedule in coming months.The absence of any scheduling wriggle room was laid bare upon confirmation the T20 World Cup, now being staged in the UAE rather than India, will end on November 14.

UPDATE: Former State of Origin and Test forward Paul Vaughan is facing a huge hit to the hip pocket, after the Dragons sacked the 30-year-old, effective immediately. And in an astonishing development, it has emerged that one of the strikes against Vaughan that sealed his sacking was due to a sexting scandal involving the front-rower. Multiple reports are quoting sources with knowledge of the situation that claim hosting Saturday's house party was Vaughan 's third strike at the club, the veteran having received an official warning for his alleged conduct in a sexting incident dating back about 18 months.

UPDATE: Former State of Origin and Test forward Paul Vaughan is facing a huge hit to the hip pocket, after the Dragons sacked the 30-year-old, effective immediately. And in an astonishing development, it has emerged that one of the strikes against Vaughan that sealed his sacking was due to a sexting scandal involving the front-rower. Multiple reports are quoting sources with knowledge of the situation that claim hosting Saturday's house party was Vaughan 's third strike at the club, the veteran having received an official warning for his alleged conduct in a sexting incident dating back about 18 months.


Paul Vaughan standing in front of a crowd: The Rugby League Players' Association will work with Vaughan to determine what his next steps are © Getty The Rugby League Players' Association will work with Vaughan to determine what his next steps are

UPDATE: Former State of Origin and Test forward Paul Vaughan is facing a huge hit to the hip pocket, after the Dragons sacked the 30-year-old, effective immediately.

And in an astonishing development, it has emerged that one of the strikes against Vaughan that sealed his sacking was due to a sexting scandal involving the front-rower.

Multiple reports are quoting sources with knowledge of the situation that claim hosting Saturday's house party was Vaughan's third strike at the club, the veteran having received an official warning for his alleged conduct in a sexting incident dating back about 18 months.

Australia's assistant cricket coach Jeff Vaughan's shares his journey from Broken Hill to the top

  Australia's assistant cricket coach Jeff Vaughan's shares his journey from Broken Hill to the top Jeff Vaughan’s love of cricket takes him from boyhood backyard cricket to assistant coach of the Australia team.His love of cricket has taken him from outback NSW to Adelaide, Tasmania and now to the top of cricketing Australia's coaching ranks.

NRL star Paul Vaughan was allegedly involved in a sexting scandal two years ago, it has been reported after St George sacked the front-rower for breaking Covid-19 protocols. Vaughan ’s career is now in limbo after his latest indiscretion convinced the Dragons to rip up his contract, with 15 months still remaining on his deal. “The St George Illawarra Dragons have handed down additional club-imposed sanctions to the 13 players who breached NRL biosecurity protocols and state government public health orders on Saturday night,” the club said in a statement on Tuesday.

here you go. https://www.reddit.com/r/DotA2/comments/5kwwd6/full_translation_of_lgdruru_ scandal /.

The second strike came last year when he breached the NRL's biosecurity bubble by going to a cafe in contravention to the NRL's COVID-19 protocols. He was fined $10,000 and stood down for two weeks for that incident.

The sum of those strikes led to Vaughan's sacking today, with the house party he hosted for 12 teammates at his Shellharbour property on the weekend, in breach of both NSW health guidelines and NRL COVID prototcols, the final straw for the Dragons.

His fate was sealed at a board meeting, with Vaughan's axing signed off as a result of "a number of breaches that include and predate the current matter".

His sacking will cost Vaughan the approximately $800,000 he was contracted for next season as well as his remaining entitlements - about $250,000 - out of this season's deal.

‘Let the entire NRL down': NSW Police issue 13 fines over Paul Vaughan house party

  ‘Let the entire NRL down': NSW Police issue 13 fines over Paul Vaughan house party NSW Police and the NRL integrity unit have launched an investigation into whether a number of star players flouted strict biosecurity protocols.NRL chief executive Andrew Abdo has promised severe sanctions for Dragons star Paul Vaughan and a host of teammates who ‘have let the entire competition down', with a number of players fleeing on foot a house party which breached COVID laws.

NRL star Paul Vaughan was allegedly involved in a sexting scandal two years ago, it has been reported after St George sacked the front-rower for A total of 5,000 worth of fines was handed out to the players involved. The remaining 12 copped one-match bans that will be spread out across three weeks to allow the Dragons to continue to field a team. Vaughan was sacked for his third strike at the club. Last year he breached the NRL’s bio-secure bubble by going to a cafe, and it emerged on Tuesday he had reportedly been officially warned for his alleged involvement in a sexting incident in

Anthony Weiner is a former member of the United States House of Representatives from New York City who has been involved in multiple sex scandals related to sexting . The first scandal began when Weiner was a Democratic U.S. Congressman.

Any deal he can pick up with a rival club for 2022, or in the English Super League, is unlikely to be anywhere near the $800,000 he was entitled to next season had he played out his deal with the Dragons.

The Rugby League Players' Association confirmed that it would work with Vaughan to figure out his next steps after the Dragons issued immediate contract termination papers.

"With any player integrity matter, but particularly one with such serious consequences for the player, it is fundamental to ensure that the appropriate steps have been taken and due process has been afforded," an RLPA statement read on Tuesday.

"The RLPA will work through this matter with Paul and his management to ensure he is well-informed of his options moving forward.


Video: Freddy fumes over 'arrogant' NSW claims (Wide World of Sports)

"The RLPA will also ensure Paul is aware of wellbeing support available to him and his family."

'Weak' NRL hit 'moronic' Dragons with a feather

  'Weak' NRL hit 'moronic' Dragons with a feather MARK LEVY: We all make mistakes but there is simply no excuse for the moronic behaviour from Dragons players.We all make mistakes but there is simply no excuse for the stupidity and moronic behaviour from the St George Illawarra players who allegedly ignored level four biosecurity protocols and strict NSW Government stay-at-home orders by throwing a party at Paul Vaughan's house in Shellharbour.

Many sex scandals in American history have involved incumbent United States federal elected politicians, as well as persons appointed with the consent of the United States

Baffling twist in Paul Vaughan saga as sacked footy star ‘accidentally’ DELETES apology on Instagram for hosting a wild house party for his teammates during Sydney’s lockdown. NRL star Paul Vaughan sacked by St George Illawarra over illegal house party. 'I'm deeply remorseful and very sorry for what's happened. I can't express that enough,' he told the program. 'It was a terrible judgement call and and one that I very, very much regret.' Vaughan had been given one third and final chance with Dragons following an alleged sexting scandal and a second biosecurity breach in the last 18 months.

The Dragons were specifically told by the club's head of football, Ben Haran, and coach, Anthony Griffin, not to celebrate their win over the Warriors. The Dragons were specifically told by the club's head of football, Ben Haran, and coach, Anthony Griffin, not to celebrate their win over the Warriors.


The other 12 Dragons players who attended the barbeque at Vaughan's house will also cop further sanction from the club, a statement from the Dragons confirmed. The statement said each player would be fined a confidential amount, and that the money would be donated to "selected local charities".

"The board haven't taken any of the 13 players' actions lightly and reinforced this on Tuesday morning by taking these additional actions including the termination of Paul Vaughan's contract," Dragons CEO Ryan Webb said.

"The club maintains it holds no reservations over the punishments already handed down by the NRL Integrity Unit and New South Wales police.

"These additional penalties have been determined in such a way that the beneficiaries will be those affected by the players' misconduct."



a close up of Jack De Belin with a football ball: Jack de Belin was handed a $42,000 fine after he attempted to evade NSW Police by hiding under a bed © Getty Jack de Belin was handed a $42,000 fine after he attempted to evade NSW Police by hiding under a bed


The 'bulls--t' suggestions amid Vaughan's party fall-out

  The 'bulls--t' suggestions amid Vaughan's party fall-out Senior St George Illawarra back-rower Tariq Sims has spoken out amid the disastrous fall-out of Paul Vaughan's party.After the NRL found Vaughan guilty of hosting 12 Dragons teammates at his house on Saturday night, Vaughan was sacked by the Dragons and every one of the other bio-security bubble lawbreakers copped one-match bans from the league.

Vaughan was one of 13 players handed a breach notice by the NRL last night, fined $50,000 and suspended for eight matches for hosting the party at his Shellharbour property.

A repeat offender, it's Vaughan's second COVID breach in the last 12 months.

"No one's happy with what Paul Vaughan's done, actually the whole lot of those boys," Dragons boss Ryan Webb told 2GB's Ben Fordham this morning, prior to Vaughan's sacking.

"But everyone's disappointed with what's happened and Paul having multiple breaches definitely doesn't help."

For a daily dose of the best of the breaking news and exclusive content from Wide World of Sports, subscribe to our newsletter by clicking here!

NRL fears more Maroons caught up in COVID breach .
NSW chief Greg Alexander believes Jai Arrow's error was even worse than the Dragons barbecue scandal.This comes as Blues chief adviser Greg Alexander has thrown fuel on the burning wreck that is Queensland's Origin campaign by declaring Arrow's bubble breach worse than the Dragons' barbecue scandal, where 13 players gathered at Paul Vaughan's house in contravention of NSW government public health orders and after being told not to do so by the club.

usr: 0
This is interesting!