How to remove a credit card from Google Play on your Android phone
You can easily remove a credit card from Google Play by navigating to the "Payment methods" section in your Google Play Store app. You need at least one form of payment associated with your Google Play account to be able to purchase apps, games, music, and other content. Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.You probably have at least one credit card associated with your Google Play account, since that's how you can easily purchase apps, music, games, and other content on your Android phone.But if your credit card expired or you want to stop using it for some reason, you'll need to remove it from the Google Play Store app.
- You can play videos on a in a few different ways.
- If you have a smart TV or compatible device connected to your Google Home, you can simply ask the Google Assistant to play a YouTube video on the device.
- You can also play videos on through a connected speaker - just to listen to the audio - with a simple trick.
- Initially, your will indicate that it can only play videos on video devices. But you can use the Google Home app to pair your speaker with your phone, and play YouTube videos through the Bluetooth connection.
Aconnects all of the other smart devices in your home, so you can use the Google Assistant to play music, control your smart lights, answer questions, and more.
300+ Trump ads taken down by Google, YouTube
60 Minutes finds over 300 video ads for President Trump were taken down, mostly over the summer, for violating company policy . But the archive doesn't detail what policy was violated. Was it copyright violation? A lie or extreme inaccuracy? Faulty grammar? Bad punctuation? It's unclear. The ads determined to be offending are not available to be screened. We found very little transparency in the transparency report.
If you have a smart TV or a smart TV plug-in device - likeor - you can also use your to control your TV and play YouTube, Netflix, and other streaming services.
To play a YouTube video on your smart TV through Google Home, simply ask the Google Assistant to play the video on the device, and it should work, as long as you'veproperly.
However, even if you don't have a smart TV or compatible device, you can still play YouTube videos through your. You won't be able to watch the video, but it's quite useful for playing music, or listening to audio like podcasts.
If you ask yourto play YouTube on a speaker, though, it will inform you that you can only play videos on video devices. Don't worry - there is a way around this.
YouTube will no longer punish pro gamers for playing violent games like 'Mortal Kombat'
YouTube is changing its policies to make it easier for content creators to make money from violent video game content. Previously, videos featuring violent games would be age-restricted. This would prevent those videos from appearing in search results in some cases, and occasionally YouTube would prevent creators from monetising violent gaming videos with ads. Starting this week, violent video games will be treated in the same manner as scripted movies and TV shows. Some violent content will still be age-restricted, but creators wont have to worry about their videos being flagged or demonetised.Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
Here's how to do it.
Check out the products mentioned in this article:
How to play YouTube videos on athrough a speaker
1. Open the Google Home app on youror phone.
2. Tap on the speaker in the home screen.
3. Tap the Settings button in the upper right corner.
4. Scroll down to "Device Settings" and tap "Paired Bluetooth devices," the seventh item on the list.
5. In the bottom right corner of the screen, tap "Enable Pairing Mode."
6. Exit the Google Home app and open the Settings app on your iPhone or Android phone. Go to the Bluetooth pairing section.
7. Under "Other devices," select the name of your speaker.
How To Install Google's Recorder App On The Pixel 2, 3, 3a And More
Google Recorder is one of the best apps you’ll find on the Pixel 4 and Pixel 4 XL, thanks to how well it can automatically transcribe captured audio and even create subtitles for muted videos. And now we’ve got good news for owners of other Pixels: Google is finally porting this app over to the Pixel 2, Pixel 3 and Pixel 3a smartphones (and their larger XL counterparts). Even if you don’t have a Pixel, you might still luck out. Android Police reports that many users have sideloaded Google Recorder onto non-Pixel phones, with varying degrees of success. © Provided by Lifehacker Australia Photo: Google Play Store" out-link" src="https://play.google.
8. Play your YouTube video. Since your phone is now paired to the speaker, the audio will play through the speaker instead.
Related coverage from:
Everything Google Is Launching In Its First Pixel 'Feature Drop' .
Google’s new “Feature Drop” program kicks off this month for the Pixel 2, 3, 3a, and 4 smartphones (XL models are included). There’s a lot you’ll find in this inaugural feature drop—though not all features apply to all Pixel phones—so here’s a quick list of the full batch of features and which phones are getting them.Google’s new “Feature Drop” program kicks off this month for the Pixel 2, 3, 3a, and 4 smartphones (XL models are included).