'Where do AirDrop files go on an iPhone?': How to find the AirDrop files you've accepted on your iPhone
When you accept AirDrop files on your iPhone, they will go to the app associated with the file type. For example, pictures or videos will go to the Photos app, presentations will go to Keynote, and contacts will be saved in Contacts. You'll also have to make sure AirDrop is set up on your iPhone to accept or send files.Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.AirDrop is often used as a quick and easy way to share files between Apple devices.Unlike when you share files to your MacBook, however, you aren't given a choice as to where your files get saved. They will go automatically to the app that is associated with their file type.
- You can do fractions on your calculator using two different methods.
- When you turn your calculator sideways - switching it to a scientific-calculator layout - you'll be able to use more functions, such as the 1/x button to divide fraction values.
When you hold yourupright in the standard portrait mode while using the built-in Calculator app, you will have the ability to execute basic mathematical equations like addition, subtraction, and the like.
However, you can enhance the type of mathematical equations you're able to conduct by tilting yourCalculator sideways to access a scientific-calculator layout in landscape mode, allowing you to perform mathematical formulas like fractions or square roots.
'What is Mail Drop on an iPhone?': How to use Mail Drop to email large files from your iPhone
Mail Drop is a program on your iPhone, Mac, and iPad that allows you to send large email attachments over iCloud, thus bypassing email size limits. An individual message and its attachments can't exceed 5 GB in order to be sent via your iPhone's Mail Drop.Mail Drop links remain functional for 30 days once they are sent, after which files must be re-sent.Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.Most email platforms have size limits that are, to put it simply, limiting. Gmail, AOL, and Yahoo won't let you send emails greater than 25 MB. With Outlook and Hotmail, you're limited to 10 MB.
Here's how to do it.
Check out the products mentioned in this article:
How to do fractions on yourcalculator
1. Launch the Calculator app located on your iPhone.
2. Once the application is launched, turn your iPhone sideways to place it in landscape mode. There will be additional functions located on the left side of the screen that will appear.
3. When you are ready to compute fractions, input the number you wish to convert into a fraction. Then, you can press the 1/x button to put that number in the denominator (the numerator will be 1), and get your fraction value.
4. You can calculate the value of a fraction that does not have 1 in the numerator using the division button. Specifically, the formula can be done by entering your numerator value, pressing the division key, and then inputting the denominator value. When you press the equal (=) button, you'll get your fraction value.
How to adjust the ringer volume on your iPhone in 2 ways
You can adjust the ringer volume on an iPhone in the Settings app, or through the Volume buttons on the side of your device. Apple changed the ringer volume controls with iOS 11 and later, so if you want to use the volume buttons on the side of the phone for ringer volume, you'll first need to turn on this function in Settings. If you enable the volume buttons, they will control ringer volume - except when you are listening to media, in which case they become media volume controls.Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.No one wants to miss a call because the ringer was too quiet or set on mute.
Related coverage from:
How to see all the apps you've ever downloaded on your iPhone in 6 simple steps .
You can see all the apps you've ever downloaded on your iPhone right in your phone's App Store. However, your App Store will only keep track of the apps you've downloaded with the Apple ID you're currently logged into. This means you'll also see apps you downloaded on other iPhones with the same Apple ID. If you want to see apps you downloaded on other Apple ID accounts, you'll need to log into them.Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.If you've recently bought a new iPhone, you might want to re-download all of your apps, especially if you didn't transfer them to the new device automatically.