•   
  •   

Tech & Science False alarm at Manthey: All COVID-19 tests negative

20:15  26 september  2020
20:15  26 september  2020 Source:   motorsport-total.com

Lancashire expected to be placed under tighter lockdown measures

  Lancashire expected to be placed under tighter lockdown measures Lancashire is to be the latest part of the UK to face strict coronavirus lockdown rules - with drastic new curbs being introduced this weekend, Sky News understands. Health Secretary Matt Hancock has told senior MPs from the county that he will announce the clampdown in the morning and the rules will come into force on Saturday.The coronavirus restrictions, similar to those being introduced in North East England, will cover the whole of Lancashire with the exception of two thirds of the seaside resort of Blackpool.

Doch kein COVID-19 bei Manthey: Die drei Mitarbeiter waren © VLN But no COVID-19 at Manthey: The three employees were "false positive"

The "Grello" withdrawal was in vain: Manthey Racing has three positives after COVID-19 tests following the 24 Hours of Le Mans 2020, the final test results of its employees are now available. Result: All tests were negative.

The employees spent the time until the final result in quarantine. Manthey therefore withdrew all the staff from the 24-hour race at the Nürburgring, which had been on site at Le Mans.

Porsche also withdrew all factory drivers from the race. That made for new driver pairings on different Porsche 911 GT3 R and the withdrawal of the popular Manthey Porsche "Grello" from the race. As part of the collective works driver withdrawal from the Nürburgring-Nordschleife,

Porsche reactivated its ex-drivers Jörg Bergmeister and Timo Bernhard, among others.

"All the precautionary decisions and precautionary measures made were correct in order to guarantee maximum health protection," says a Manthey statement. "We are happy that we have now been able to completely dispel the existing uncertainties. As a result, the isolation of the affected group of people will be lifted with immediate effect."

Tory MPs threaten restrictions rebellion as Johnson promises post-COVID jobs revolution .
Boris Johnson is launching a skills revolution to tackle coronavirus job losses, while battling against a Tory backlash over further COVID-19 restrictions. In a move aimed at creating a jobs recovery, the prime minister plans to expand post-18 education and training to help people made redundant retrain for a new job.Mr Johnson is promising a £2.5 billion Lifetime Skills Guarantee, which he says will give adults without an A-level or equivalent qualification the chance to take a free vocational college course.

—   Share news in the SOC. Networks
usr: 0
This is interesting!