World: Russian accountant, 26, is killed instantly after dropping her phone into the bath while it was charging - PressFrom - Australia
  •   
  •   

WorldRussian accountant, 26, is killed instantly after dropping her phone into the bath while it was charging

18:16  18 september  2019
18:16  18 september  2019 Source:   dailymail.co.uk

Apple iPhone 11 Pro revealed with triple-camera, fast-charging, 18-hour battery life

Apple iPhone 11 Pro revealed with triple-camera, fast-charging, 18-hour battery life Available to pre-order in Silver, Space Grey, Gold, and a new Midnight Green finish on September 13, 2019

Russian accountant , 26 , is killed instantly after dropping her phone into the bath while it was charging . Earlier, a 12-year-old girl named Kseniya P was electrocuted while listening to music from her charging phone while in the bath in Bolshoe Gryzlovo village in the Serpukhovsky district of

A SELFIE-LOVING accountant died after her mobile phone 'slipped' into the bath she was laying in whilst charging nearby. Her death follows that of another girl who was electrocuted in her bath after her phone fell in the water. Russian martial arts champion Irina Rybnikova, 15, died immediately as a

A Russian accountant has died after she dropped her mobile phone into the bath while it was charging.

Russian accountant, 26, is killed instantly after dropping her phone into the bath while it was charging© Provided by Associated Newspapers Limited Evgenia Shulyatyeva, 26, was found dead in the bathtub of her home in Kirovo-Chepetsk, around 500 miles from Moscow, with her phone in the water Evgenia Shulyatyeva, 26, was found dead in the bathtub of her home in Kirovo-Chepetsk, around 500 miles from Moscow, by 53-year-old mother Vera who rushed to the apartment after she was unable to call her daughter.

Investigators say she was 'killed instantly' by electrocution after the phone 'slipped' and landed in the water with her.

California boat fire: Coast Guard warns about charging phone batteries

California boat fire: Coast Guard warns about charging phone batteries In the wake of the deadly California dive boat fire, the Coast Guard recommends boat operators limit the unsupervised use of power strips.

An accountant was electrocuted after the mobile phone she was charging "slipped" into the bath . Evgenia Shulyatyeva, 26 , died within minutes after The alarming number of these cases includes the death of a 10-year-old girl who dropped her phone in the bath in August. It was also plugged into

A Russian accountant was electrocuted to death when the mobile phone she was charging ‘slipped’ into her bath . Evgenia Shulyatyeva, 26 , was found dead It is not clear if Ms Shulyatyeva was using the device at the time of the accident, but it is believed to have ‘slipped’ into the tub while on charge .

The Russian Investigative Committee is now examining the incident, say reports.

Evgenia is the eighth Russian known to have been killed after dropping a charging phone into the bath with them, despite repeated government warnings.

Vivo’s top-of-the-line NEX 3 gets a bezel-less curved display and 64-megapixel camera

Vivo’s top-of-the-line NEX 3 gets a bezel-less curved display and 64-megapixel camera Vivo launched its ambitious Nex 3 5G flagship phone in China today with waterfall display and triple-camera on the rear. Taking a page from its Apex Concept phone, released in March, the phone features no buttons and relies on pressure sensors for power and volume buttons. The company says it’s developed this phone with 5G in mind. The device features Qualcomm’s X50 model to support network technology. Plus, it has six antennas arranged in a way that doesn’t block signals regardless of how you hold the phone.

A selfie-loving accountant was electrocuted to death after dropping her mobile phone in the bath while it was charging . Evgenia Shulyatyeva, 26 , is believed to have been killed instantly in the tragedy after her phone “slipped” into the water. Ms Shulyatyeva was found by her mum, Vera, 53

Evgenia Shulyatyeva was electrocuted in the bath by her charging phone . Credit: East2West News. The body of the 26 -year-old accountant was found by In December of last year, Russian martial arts champion Irina Rybnikova, 15, also died instantly when using her iPhone, which was plugged into a

It was not clear if Evgenia was using the device at the moment of the accident.

Her funeral was due to take place Wednesday.

Friend Elena Shakleina posted: 'Sister... rest in peace.... sleep well ..... you are forever in our hearts …'

Russian accountant, 26, is killed instantly after dropping her phone into the bath while it was charging© Provided by Associated Newspapers Limited Investigators say Miss Shulyatyeva died instantly from electrocution when the phone slipped and fell into the bath with her 'Call me tomorrow, say that was a just a dream, that this is not the truth.'

Another friend Anyuta Buyanova wrote: 'You were so bright …Sleep well….'

In August an unnamed ten-year-old schoolgirl dropped her phone in the bath at her home in Serov. It was plugged into the mains.

In July, a 17-year-old youth was electrocuted after listening to music while having a bath on his charging mobile.

Russian accountant, 26, is killed instantly after dropping her phone into the bath while it was charging© Provided by Associated Newspapers Limited The accountant's body was found by mother Vera, 53 (pictured), who rushed to her daughter's home after she failed to answer a phone call

In June, Liliya Novikova - an internationally recognised poker star - suffered a suspected massive electric shock in her bathroom.

iOS 13 and iPadOS: 11 hidden features and how to use them

iOS 13 and iPadOS: 11 hidden features and how to use them Most of the time, the features you don't know about wind up being the best.

A Russian accountant was electrocuted to death when the mobile phone she was charging ‘slipped’ into her bath . Evgenia Shulyatyeva, 26 , was found dead by her In August, an unnamed ten-year-old schoolgirl dropped her phone in the bath while it was plugged into the mains at her home in Serov.

A schoolgirl has died after being electrocuted when she dropped her mobile phone that was on charge into the bath , according to local It ’s believed that when the phone fell from her hands, it sent a live current into the water. The teenager lost consciousness from the electric shock before she

A mathematics prodigy with a first class degree in engineering from a top Russian university, the 26-year-old was home alone when she died.

In April supermarket worker Anastasia, 20, was also found dead by her grief-stricken mother while holding the phone in her bath.

She had been electrocuted.

'I saw Nastya (Anastasia) lying in an empty bath,' said her mother Oksana, 48.

'In one hand she was holding her mobile phone plugged into the socket, and in the other she had a bath plug.'

A week earlier Yulia Vysotskaya, 14, from Cheboksary, died when her phone which slipped out of her hands in the bath.

Her devastated parents 'called an ambulance but paramedics were only able to register the schoolgirl's death and take her body to the morgue,' said one report.

In December, Russian martial arts champion Irina Rybnikova, 15, died instantly while using an iPhone plugged into a charger while in the bath at home in Bratsk, Siberia.

Russian accountant, 26, is killed instantly after dropping her phone into the bath while it was charging© Provided by Associated Newspapers Limited The Russian Investigative Committee has been called to examine the death, and say it is not clear whether Miss Shulyatyeva was using her phone at the time she died

Earlier, a 12-year-old girl named Kseniya P was electrocuted while listening to music from her charging phone while in the bath in Bolshoe Gryzlovo village in the Serpukhovsky district of Moscow region.

Her mother was cooking an evening meal and become worried about Kseniya's silence. She went into the bathroom and found the girl 'already dead with her head under the water'.

The phone was floating in the bath.

Electronics engineer Andrey Stanovsky has warned that 'relaxing in a bathroom with your mobile phone plugged is like playing Russian roulette'.

After Irina's death, Yury Agrafonov, the head of radio-electronic department of Irkutsk State University, said: 'Water is a good conductor....

'This is why there was a short circuit when the phone fell into the water.

'If the phone had not been plugged in to 220 volts, the tragedy would not have happened.'

Read more

Coroner recommends nursing home that burnt 87yo in bleach bath review training .
Epenesa Pahiva was so badly burnt after being bathed in bleach, she spent six weeks in hospital — now the nursing home she resided in has been told to review how it trains staff.Great grandmother Epenesa Pahiva, 87, died of natural causes in September 2014, two months after getting chemical burns from a bleach bath at the Castellorizian Aged Care home in Kensington, in Sydney's East, the coroner found.

—   Share news in the SOC. Networks

Topical videos:

usr: 154
This is interesting!