School principal charged with sexually assaulting nine-year-old girl granted bail
A NSW school principal who has been accused of sexually assaulting a nine-year-old girl has been released from custody on strict conditions.Police arrested the man, aged in his 40s, at a home in the Illawarra region at 4:45pm on Sunday, following an investigation by detectives from the State Crime Command's Child Abuse and Sex Crimes Squad.
Two Disney employees and a former middle school assistant principal are among the 17 accused of possessing and sharing child porn. Among those arrested was William Hage, 76, who is 18 years retired from working in the Polk County education system as an administrator and assistant principal .
Two Disney employees were arrested in a child pornography sting orchestrated by the Polk County Sheriff’s Office in Florida . A Disney spokesperson told CNN by phone that Kinney was no longer employed with the company following his arrest in the sting .
Two Disney employees and a former teacher have been arrested in a child pornography sting in Florida.
Brett Kinney, 40, and Donald Durr Junior, 52, who both worked at Disney World Florida, were among 17 people charged in the Polk County sheriff's office undercover sting.
Another man, William Hage, 76, had been an assistant principal and had hundreds of images of child pornography on his computer.
Of the , 252 were laid against him.
Mr Kinney told investigators he was a guest experience manager at Disney World and admitted to police he had viewed child pornography for 22 years and that he had "an addiction".
A California nanny promised children would be 'safe' in his care. He instead used them in porn videos, authorities say
A former California nanny will serve 30 years in federal prison for filming child pornography with at least 5 victims in his care, authorities said.Travis Elconin convinced families and friends to hire him as a caretaker, the U.S. Attorney for the Central District of California said in a press release, then sexually abused their children. The 35-year-old Burbank resident also advertised his nanny services online, according to court documents detailed in the release.
Among those arrested was Brett Kinney, 40, who told officials he was a guest experience manager at Disney World. He is understood to have been with Disney 's entertainment Two other men were in the middle of trying to get nude pictures from two different teen girls using Snapchat and Facebook.
A child pornography sting operation in Central Florida has led to the arrest of 17 people, including two Disney employees . Two other men were in the middle of trying to get nude pictures from two different teenage girls using Snapchat and Facebook.
Searches of his computer showed that he would search for offensive images of toddlers up to the age of 10. He was charged with 25 offences.
A Disney spokesperson told CNN by phone that Mr Kinney was no longer employed with the company following his arrest.
Mr Durr told investigators he was a custodial worker at Walt Disney Resorts, a role that according to a could entail cleaning the rooms of guests and other amenities at the park including bathrooms.
Police seized a tablet belonging to Mr Durr that contained three images of child pornography.
A DVD created by Mr Durr nine years ago contained images of a 10-11-year-old girl.
Despite that and nine total charges laid against him, Mr Durr told police he is "a pervert, but not a monster".
Disney said Mr Durr was on unpaid leave from the company.
The month-long undercover operation caught one man as he was attempting to meet a child.
"The people arrested during this operation prey on the most innocent and vulnerable among us — our children," Sheriff Grady Judd said in a statement.
"The undercover detectives who investigate these crimes have to see things that nobody should have to see, and no child should have to experience.
"Each one of these arrests has removed a predator from our streets, and the internet."
6-year-old boy found with loaded gun in backpack at school .
An Ohio elementary school student may have thwarted a potential crisis by quickly reporting a first-grader who came to school with a loaded gun."That student did exactly what we ask students to do: see something, say something," Columbus Division of Police Detective David Bucy told reporters Wednesday. "I think it's very obvious this could have been the worst day that that school could have ever experienced.