World The PlayStation 5 is getting a new PlayStation VR headset
Tara Reid on Her 'Misjudged' Party Girl Label and Writing Her Own Narrative With New Projects (Exclusive)
The actress opens up about her life and career while promoting her work as an executive producer on ‘Hollywood Disclosure.’"I didn’t work for a while. That was really frustrating," Reid tells ET’s Deidre Behar, explaining that after being labeled a "party girl" in the early 2000s she was "misjudged" and bullied by Hollywood. "[It bothered me] that [people thought] I was just a party girl and thought I wasn’t anything else because that wasn’t true…It didn’t make sense to get punished for having fun.
- Sony is making a new virtual reality headset for the PlayStation 5.
- It's the successor to the PlayStation VR headset for the PlayStation 4, which launched in 2016.
- The new headset will provide "dramatic leaps in performance and interactivity," Sony said.
The PlayStation 5 is getting a virtual reality headset, Sony announced on Tuesday.
The new headset is the successor to PlayStation VR, which launched for the PlayStation 4 in 2016 and went on to sell millions of units. Though Sony didn't share images of the new device, it's said to provide, "dramatic leaps in performance and interactivity" over the previous generation.
The water polo players are playing for the Olympics: Maurice Jüngling is fast on the way to Tokyo
The German team has had a preparation with many obstacles behind them. Now she is ready for the upcoming tournament in Rotterdam. © Photo: imago images / Insidefoto Maurice Jüngling has already won many titles with spandau 04. Now he wants to go to the Olympics. On Thursday a little rest was announced. If you wanted, you could go to the sauna or swim a few laps. Maurice Jüngling opted for the very calm version. He stayed in the hotel room, played a little Playstation and didn't do much else.
Sony Senior Vice President of platform planning and management Hideaki Nishino shared a few more details about the new headset:
- It won't launch in 2021.
- It has a new type of controller, "which will incorporate some of the key features" of the PlayStation 5 gamepad.
- It uses a single wire, rather than a series of cords (unlike the PlayStation VR headset for PS4).
- The specs are getting upgraded, and Nishino promised improvements to, "everything from resolution and field of view to tracking and input."
The original PlayStation VR headset works on the PlayStation 5, albeit with technology that was originally launched nearly five years ago.
Got a tip? Contact Insider senior correspondent Ben Gilbert via email (),
or Twitter DM (). We can keep sources anonymous. Use a non-work device to reach out. PR pitches by email only, please.
Presenter left in tears after Test captain interview .
BBC sports presenter Sonja McLaughlan has been left in tears by the backlash to probing interviews after a Test match.McLaughlan interviewed Farrell immediately after England lost a Test 40-24 to Wales in Cardiff on Sunday (AEDT).