•   
  •   

World China ‘shocked’ over WHO plan for second phase of COVID origins study

09:23  22 july  2021
09:23  22 july  2021 Source:   foxnews.com

Henry Golding looks like an action hero while promoting Snake Eyes

  Henry Golding looks like an action hero while promoting Snake Eyes The Crazy Rich Asians actor, 34, radiated leading man cool donning sunglasses, a fitted black tee shirt, skinny jeans and Chelsea boots to the interview. Henry, who just became a father for the first time with with Liv Lo, was mask-free when he got to the studio, letting him flash one of his swoon-inducing smiles.But as Golding got close to fans waiting to see him, he slipped on a face-covering.After masking up, the Malaysian talent signed a few autographs and took selfies before slipping into the studio.

The WHO this month proposed a second phase of studies into the origins of the coronavirus in China , including audits of laboratories and markets in the city of Wuhan, calling for transparency from authorities. read more. "We will not accept such an origins -tracing plan as it, in some aspects Zeng said he was taken aback when he first read the WHO plan because it lists the hypothesis that a Chinese violation of laboratory protocols had caused the virus to leak during research. The head of the WHO said earlier in July that investigations into the origins of the COVID -19 pandemic in China were

The WHO this month proposed a second phase of studies into the origins of the coronavirus in China , including audits of laboratories and markets in the city of Wuhan, calling for transparency from authorities. "We will not accept such an origins -tracing plan as it, in some aspects, disregards common sense and defies science," said Zeng Yixin, vice minister of the National "We hope the WHO would seriously review the considerations and suggestions made by Chinese experts and truly treat the origin tracing of the Covid -19 virus as a scientific matter, and get rid of political interference," Zeng said.

A top Chinese official on Thursday expressed his dismay at the World Health Organization’s plan for the second phase of its COVID-19 origins study.

Zeng Yixin, the vice minister of China’s National Health Commission, said the decision was not based on science and reiterated the claim that the virus was "naturally generated." Reuters reported that China refused to follow the plan because its written in a way that does not respect science.

The head of the WHO acknowledged last week that it was premature to rule out a potential link between the pandemic and a leak of the coronavirus from a Chinese lab. Zeng said that the lab in the city of Wuhan has no virus that can directly infect humans. He said that China has made repeated clarifications and does not accept the WHO plan.

China Warns Joe Biden His Southeast Asia Moves 'Sabotage' Peace and Stability

  China Warns Joe Biden His Southeast Asia Moves 'Sabotage' Peace and Stability Chinese Foreign Ministry spokesperson Zhao Lijian said the latest U.S. remarks offering support to ASEAN "deliberately stoke disputes on territorial sovereignty and maritime rights and interests."Secretary of State Antony Blinken participated Wednesday in a virtual summit with the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN), the first such high-level engagement nearly six months into the new U.S. administration.

Chinese government rejects WHO plan for second phase of Covid -19 origins study . By Ben Westcott, Isaac Yee and Yong Xiong, CNN. Updated 0425 GMT (1225 HKT) July 22, 2021. WHO Director-General Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus joined calls for China to cooperate more fully with a new Covid -19 origins investigation on July 15, saying the first had been hampered by a lack of raw data on the early days of the pandemic. "We ask China to be transparent and open and to cooperate," he told a news conference.

BEIJING - A senior Chinese health official said Thursday he was shocked by the World Health Organization’s plan for the second phase of a COVID -19 origins study . National Health Commission Vice Minister Zeng Yixin dismissed the lab leak theory as a rumor running counter to common sense. The head of the WHO acknowledged last week that it was premature to rule out a potential link between the pandemic and a leak of the coronavirus from a Chinese lab. Zeng said that the lab in the city of Wuhan has no virus that can directly infect humans. He said that China has made repeated

The ruling Chinese Communist Party announced in May that it also would not participate or support a second phase of the WHO's investigation into COVID origins.

GET THE FOX NEWS APP

Dr. Anthony Fauci, the top disease expert in the U.S., told CNN on Saturday that he believes the "most likely explanation is a natural evolution from an animal reservoir to a human." Epidemiologists around the world continue to look for early clues into the virus to better understand it.

The Associated Press contributed to this report

China becoming 'evil empire," warns US ex-VP Pence .
Former US vice president Mike Pence warned Wednesday that China was on its way to becoming an "evil empire" posing a greater threat to America than the Cold War-era Soviet Union. "In many respects, communist China poses a greater challenge to the United States than the Soviet Union ever did throughout the Cold War."Former president Donald Trump's deputy, believed to be mulling his own 2024 White House bid, also urged current occupant Joe Biden to confront China more forcefully on multiple fronts including the origin of the coronavirus and the Asian giant's "neocolonialism.

usr: 0
This is interesting!