•   
  •   

World Norway: at least five dead and two wounded by an armed man of an arc, the suspect of the attack arrested

05:45  14 october  2021
05:45  14 october  2021 Source:   leparisien.fr

Rick's killer is looking for The Walking Dead Home: Season 11 sets the previously opaque figure

 Rick's killer is looking for The Walking Dead Home: Season 11 sets the previously opaque figure The Walking Dead Season 11 leads us back into the Commonwealth in episode 7 and first introduces us the most opposed character of Zombie Apocalypse: Sebastian Milton, the Killer of Rick Grimes. The Zombieserie The Walking Dead releases ruthlessly towards serial finals and presents us for the first time a key figure, which merges the shocking end in the comic template. Why the slimy and high-wet young man named Sebastian Milton is so important, you can read here. Attention, there are spoilers.

Le Parisien © supplied by the Parisian the Parisian

an armed man of a bow and arrows killed at the Less five people and injured two more Wednesday in Kongsberg, southeast of Norway, Norwegian police announced, who stopped a suspect.

#kongsberg det pågår Aksjon I Kongsberg Sentrum IFBM Person ObservietyT MED PIL OG BUE. HAR SKUTT ETTER PERSON MED Debt. Publikum BES OM Å HOLDE SEG INENDØRS. Politiete Har Ikke Kontroll Personen. IKKE MULIGHET TIL MEDIA PR NÅ. OPDATERES SENERE.

- Sør-Øst Politidistry (@politetsorost) October 13, 2021

"I can unfortunately confirm that there are five dead people and two who are injured," said a local police officer, Øyvind Aas, during 'A press briefing. The two wounded were hospitalized in critical care units but, according to Øyvind Aas, there is no indication that their lives is in danger. One of them was a police officer who was in a shop, one of the multiple places where the attack occurred. "The man who committed this act was arrested by the police and, according to our information, there is only one person involved," he added. According to TV2 channel, the man also had a knife and / or another weapon.

Gabby Petito's parents believe Brian Laundrie is still alive, recall learning tragic news

  Gabby Petito's parents believe Brian Laundrie is still alive, recall learning tragic news Gabby Petito's parents believe Brian Laundrie is still alive, recall learning tragic news The parents of Gabby Petito described in heartbreaking detail the moments when they heard the news that their 22-year-old daughter’s remains were believed to have been found in Wyoming after she had been missing for weeks, and say they believe her fiancé, Brian Laundrie, is still alive. Joe Petito and Nichole Schmidt, Gabby’s mother and father, and her nearly lifelong stepparents, Tara Petito and Jim Schmidt, sat down for an interview with Dr. Phil McGraw that aired Tuesday on his show.

The mobiles of the attack still unknown

The mobiles of the attack, which occurred shortly before 6:30 pm in several places in the city center of Kongsberg, are still indeterminate at this point. The police did not provide details on the suspect, except that it is a man who was taken to the police station of the neighboring city of Drammen. "No active search is in progress to find other people," said Øyvind Aas. The wounded were hospitalized. Neither their numbers nor their condition is known in the immediate future.


video: arc attack in Norway: several dead and wounded affected by arrows (dailymotion)

At the same time, the police management of the country said immediately allowed all agents, which are normally not armed, to arm themselves. "This is an additional precaution. The police have no indication to this day a change in the national threat level, "said the direction in a statement. A police who stated that it does not exclude that the attack was a terrorist act. "Given the progress of events, it is natural to assess whether it is a terrorist attack," said a local police officer, Øyvind Aas, at a press briefing. Inteternal intelligence services (PSTs) have been alerted, has indicated a spokesperson. "These are only conjectures," said the spokesperson, "Martin Bernsen asked about the possibility of a terrorist attack.

Louisiana state trooper among 2 dead in shooting spree; suspect caught after manhunt: reports

  Louisiana state trooper among 2 dead in shooting spree; suspect caught after manhunt: reports A suspect wanted in a Louisiana shooting spree that stretched across several parishes and included the death of a state trooper was apprehended Saturday night after a daylong manhunt in area woods, according to reports. At least one other person – who was believed to be the suspect’s half-sister -- was killed during the spree, FOX 8 of New Orleans reported. At least three other people were wounded, one of them critically, reports said. The slain trooper was identified as Adam Gaubert, a 19-year veteran, according to The Advocate newspaper of Baton Rouge.

"The arrested man has not been heard and it is too early to pronounce on his mobiles" added the authorities.

The public has been called to stay at home. Several neighborhoods were curly, television images showing an important deployment of police forces in arms and ambulances. A helicopter and a team of deminers were also sent on the spot. Inteternal intelligence services (PSTs) have been alerted.

"Take care of the inhabitants of the best we can"

"It's a macabre incident, there is nothing else to say. We must now try to take care of the inhabitants of the best we can, "said the mayor of the city, Kari Anne Sand, to TV 2. She also said that the attack took place in the district of Vestiden, who Account of housing, shops and a university campus. "I can confirm that there has been a serious incident in our Extra Supermarket in Kongsberg," said Silje Alisø Group spokesperson to another local media. She clarified that none of their employees were physically injured.

In the past, Norway, traditionally peaceful nation, was the target of extreme right attacks. On July 22, 2011, Anders Behring Breivik had killed 77 people by exploding a bomb near the government headquarters in Oslo, before opening the fire on a gathering of Labor youth on the island of Utøya.

In August 2019, Philip Manshaus had also shot in a mosque around Oslo, before being mastered by faithful, without doing serious injury. He had previously fallen by racism his adoptive half-sister of Asian origin. Several projects of Islamist attacks have also been foiled.

Norway attacker held in medical custody amid mental health doubts .
Man who confessed to killing five people in a bow-and-arrow attack was ‘in and out of the health system for some time’.Espen Andersen Brathen, a Danish citizen who converted to Islam and was known to police, will be held for an initial period of four weeks, the first two in total isolation, judge Ann Mikalsen ruled on Friday.

usr: 0
This is interesting!