•   
  •   
  •   

Enthusiasts Almost every third fan wants to ghost games

16:26  01 december  2021
16:26  01 december  2021 Source:   sport1.de

Bundesliga threaten again ghost games

 Bundesliga threaten again ghost games The German professional clubs may have to play again from empty ranks: at least until the end of the year threaten ghost games! © Provided by 90min It threatens empty ranks again | Alex Grimm / GettyImages Because the infection numbers in the Federal Republic increase significantly again, days of the federal government and countries this week to discuss the further procedure in the pandemic.

The fans of the Bundesliga clubs are split with a view to the new introduction of ghost games. Not a few want a return to empty stadiums.

Fast jeder dritte Fan will wieder Geisterspiele © Provided by Sport1.de Almost every third fan wants again ghost games

The German professional football bloom the next ghost games.

While the clubs in Saxony and Bavaria have to do without viewers in the stadiums, the grandstands could soon remain empty in the rest of the republic. (Data: The Table of the Bundesliga)

The pandemic and football, it remains a (political) continuous theme. But what do the fans say? A survey shows that the followers of German clubs are extremely split overlooking possible ghost games.

Eisy ghost ship on the coast emerged

 Eisy ghost ship on the coast emerged Before the Thailand coast, a Chinese ghost ship has surfaced - identifying authorities. The details. © Narathip12 / iSock Ghost Ship in Thailand When the workers of a drill island discovered the closer ship, they wondered. It drifts oriented in the water. They informed the authorities, soldiers moved to inspect the seemingly men's lot ship.

BVB against FC Bayern! All information about the League Summit daily at 7.30 pm in the Sport1 News live on TV and in the stream

exactly 51 percent of Bundesligabarometer.de - Germany's largest representative sports survey portal - interviewed fans explained that they for games without viewers The Bundesliga understanding. The remaining 49 percent denied this.

Almost a third wants to ghosts

again a clear trend is after the developments of the corona case numbers but still to recognize: significantly more fans now speak for renewed restrictions in the stadium visit.

was still 51.2 percent of the fans for a full utilization of the arenas at the end of October, only 16.8 percent in early December. Almost over half of the fans (51.4%) are also now for stadium experience with restrictions, as practiced last weeks.

The cars that did a million miles - on one engine

  The cars that did a million miles - on one engine We celebrate some cars that defied all the odds to make it to a million

steelwork double pass - all to the league summit BVB vs. FC Bayern: Sunday from 11 o'clock live on TV and in the stream on sport1

31.8 percent are looking forward to ghost games.

Clearly, the desire for a nationwide regulation is meanwhile. 79.5 percent of the fans want a clear regulation for all stages. As actually goes on, it is expected to decide at the Prime Minister Conference on Thursday.

Everything about the Bundesliga at Sport1:

All Bundesliga News Schedules & Results of the Bundesliga Bundesliga Liveticker Table of the Bundesliga Bundesliga Highlight Videos Statistics of the Bundesliga

Burj al babas - the most luxurious ghost town of the world .
Bright white facades, small turrets with gray-blue roofs, gothic inspired windows: The houses in the settlement Burj Al Babas are strongly reminiscent of the famous Disney Castle. But there is a building disk for the settlement - whether someone ever feeds here is unclear. © Getty Images Burj Al Babas The project "Burj Al Babas" was launched seven years ago, 2014. Every house, or more mini-lock, was built according to the same romantic style. The villas cost between $ 400,000 and $ 500,000.

usr: 0
This is interesting!