•   
  •   
  •   

News Özil consultant: ex-world champion wants to stay at Fenerbahce

17:45  31 march  2022
17:45  31 march  2022 Source:   sport1.de

Bernardinho resigns!

 Bernardinho resigns! © Provided by Sports.co.uk Volleyball - Blues: Bernardinho resigns! Thunder blow on French volleyball! On Tuesday morning, the Federation announced that it has accepted the resignation of the coach of the French Male team, Bernardinho. The 62-year-old Brazilian, coaching legend, as August 2021, is forced to leave his position for personal reasons. "It's one of the most difficult and painful decisions of all my career, recognized Bernardo Rocha of Rezende in a statement.

Mesut Özil wants to continue after the provisional exclusion from the Fenerbahce Istanbul squad from the Turkish Club.

Mesut Özil hat beim türkischen Erstligisten Fenerbahce Istanbul noch zwei Jahre Vertrag. © Arne Dedert / DPA Mesut Özil has two years contract at the Turkish first division fenerbahce Istanbul.

Özil certainly not to go to go, his consultant Erkut Söhüt the Turkish radio station Lig Radyo. Özil stays until the end of his contract and thus for two years in the club. "He wants to make his contribution. He wants to play, he wants to stay in the field for 90 minutes, "said Sögüt. But he is currently assured.

One week ago, the Turkish football first division had surprisingly communicated to exclude the 33-year-old German world champion from 2014 from the squad. The same applies to the teammate Ozan Tufan. Sögüt reported in connection with the exclusion of tensions with the coach during a game, when Özil had already been replaced after half.

The club's decision has started a unpleasant process for both sides. Now you have to wait a final decision on its exclusion.

In November, Regional President Ali Koc had already complained that Özil had to finally focus on his work. "He has to set aside his business affairs and focus more on how he can make the best contribute to Fenerbahce and give his best," Koc said.

Miller "left in the blur" by Ducati concerning his future .
Jack Miller acknowledges not to be kept informed by Ducati concerning his future in MotoGP, but is nevertheless certain of having a handlebar for 2023. Ducati driver since 2018 First in the Pramac Satellite Team then in the official team where it was promoted last year, Jack Miller concluded the fourth season of the championship, including two wins. Despite this result, he accused 61 points behind his teammate Pecco Bagnaia , who finished vice-champion of the world.

usr: 1
This is interesting!