Canada: Police Are Offering $100,000 Right Now For Finding One Of Vancouver's Most Wanted (PHOTO) - - PressFrom - Canada
  •   
  •   
  •   

Canada Police Are Offering $100,000 Right Now For Finding One Of Vancouver's Most Wanted (PHOTO)

21:16  21 october  2019
21:16  21 october  2019 Source:   narcity.com

Vancouver police investigating after woman struck and dragged by van on Hastings St.

  Vancouver police investigating after woman struck and dragged by van on Hastings St. A woman has life-threatening injuries after she became stuck underneath a car and dragged for several blocks Saturday morning. The woman was walking near East Hastings and Jackson Street in Vancouver around 12:30 a.m. when she was struck by a white van and became trapped underneath, police said. "It was only after [the driver] had pulled over and stopped that he realized that this woman had been pinned under his vehicle and had suffered some very serious injuries," said Sgt. Steve Addison. Officers have not been able to identify the woman, who is believed to be in her 40s, Addison added.

Police in Canada are continuing to search for one of the country's most notorious gang members. As the search continues, it is believed that the wanted Vancouver gang member was last seen in California. In order to speed up the search, Vancouver's most wanted posters have been plastered all around town. A $100,000 reward is currently being offered for information leading to the arrest of the criminal.

At the beginning of the year, Vancouver law enforcement teamed up with the Toronto-based Bolo Program to capture one of Canada’s most wanted criminals.

Drugs, cash seized from Vancouver home linked to Chilliwack trafficking operation

  Drugs, cash seized from Vancouver home linked to Chilliwack trafficking operation Drugs, cash seized from Vancouver home linked to Chilliwack trafficking operationChilliwack RCMP say the seizure and arrests came during a multi-jurisdiction drug trafficking investigation involving Vancouver police.

Vancouver native Conor D’Monte was a former UN gang member and he is wanted. There's a Canada-wide warrant for him for murder and conspiracy to commit murder.

While all of Canada has been looking for D’Monte, police are now expanding the investigation as it is believed that he was last seen in California in August 2011.

In order to get this Vancouver criminal behind bars, wanted posters have been popping up at bus stops in the city. The posters are bright yellow and they read in large letters "wanted for murder."

Police are renewing their efforts to capture D’Monte and are offering in partnership with the Bolo Program a $100,000 reward to anyone who can provide information that leads to his arrest.

While police and the Bolo Program want to catch this criminal, they are urging people to avoid getting into close contact with D’Monte.

Vancouver police charge man with break and enter, arson in university fire

  Vancouver police charge man with break and enter, arson in university fire VANCOUVER — Police say a 40-year-old man from Vancouver has been charged in an alleged arson that damaged an art and design university earlier this month. The Vancouver Police Department says Nathan MacLeod was arrested on Friday and remanded into custody. Police say he's been charged with two counts of break and enter and one count of arson. Vancouver police were called to Emily Carr University on Oct. 5 after firefighters responded to the suspicious blaze.MacLeod was scheduled to appear in a B.C. provincial court on Tuesday.The university reopened Tuesday after cancelling classes for 10 days because of fire and water damage.

According to the Bolo Program website, D’Monte has a lengthy history with criminal activity that dates back to 2009. On February 6 of that year, gunfire broke out in a very busy parking lot of the Thunderbird Village Mall in Langley B.C. at around 4 p.m.

Eyewitnesses came forward to state that multiple shooters were firing at a grey Lincoln pickup. Thankfully, no witnesses or bystanders were injured.

The planned hit was for 26-year-old Kevin LeClair. He was reportedly hit with multiple gunshots and died at the hospital two days later. Police believe that this planned attack was part of an ongoing war between Lower Mainland gangs.

According to police, LeClair was a gang member who had switched allegiance from the UN gang to its rivals, the Red Scorpions which is connected to the Bacon Brothers.

The Bacon Brothers are well-known gangsters in B.C. and back in 2011, Jonathan Bacon died after a planned attack at the Delta Grand Hotel in Kelowna.

Vancouver police warn of new scam: fraudsters presenting themselves as Vancouver police

  Vancouver police warn of new scam: fraudsters presenting themselves as Vancouver police Police warn that fraudsters are using a variation of the old CRA scam, with a brazen new twist.Police say the fraudsters are using a variation of the old Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) scam.

Even though it's believed that D’Monte left Canada in 2011 and was last seen in Southern California in August of the same year, there are tons of wanted posters with D’Monte’s photo across bus shelters in Vancouver.

D’Monte is a 41-year-old man that weighs around 200 pounds and is slightly over six feet. He has brown eyes, black hair and multiple distinguishable features including double moles on his right cheek, Asian characters tattooed on his right shoulder, “Conrock” tattooed on his left shoulder and a dragon tattoo on his upper left back.

D’Monte is considered extremely dangerous. If you think that you may have seen him, then don’t approach him. The best thing to do is call 911. You can also call Crime Stoppers anonymously at 1-800-222-8477.

There are stories everywhere. If you spot a newsworthy event in your city, send us a message, photo, or video @NarcityCanada on Twitter and Instagram.

Vancouver Island police probe alleged sex assault of teen in Saanich corn maze .
SAANICH, B.C. — Police on Vancouver Island are investigating a report that a teenager was sexually assaulted while visiting a corn maze in Saanich. A statement from Saanich police says the 16-year-old was with her mother exploring the maze on Oct. 25, when she reported hearing comments from a group of 13-year-old boys before she was "touched from behind in a sexual manner." Investigators call the incident "brazen," saying it occurred even though the victim was walking with a parent at the time.They say the 16-year-old and her mother identified the group of boys but couldn't pick out a specific suspect because the maze was busy at the time.

—   Share news in the SOC. Networks

Topical videos:

usr: 4
This is interesting!