•   
  •   
  •   

Canada Jamie Bacon to be tried for murder and conspiracy for Surrey Six killings

22:42  21 may  2020
22:42  21 may  2020 Source:   globalnews.ca

Joe Scarborough Responds to Trump's Latest Personal Attack: 'Turn Off the TV, Donald'

  Joe Scarborough Responds to Trump's Latest Personal Attack: 'Turn Off the TV, Donald' "Morning Joe" host Joe Scarborough on Tuesday responded to President Donald Trump's latest personal attack by urging him to turn off the TV and get back to work. "For your sake — as I've been saying for years — Donald, for your sake and for the sake of America, you need to stop watching our show, OK? It's not good for you. I think that might be why you go out and, like… you're distracted. You're tweeting so much," the MSBNC host said. "Why don't"For your sake — as I've been saying for years — Donald, for your sake and for the sake of America, you need to stop watching our show, OK? It's not good for you. I think that might be why you go out and, like… you're distracted.

a group of people standing together in uniform: Jamie Bacon is seen here in this file photo. © Global News Jamie Bacon is seen here in this file photo.

Jamie Bacon will be tried on one count of first-degree murder and one count of conspiracy to commit murder in connection with the Surrey Six homicides that took place on Oct. 19, 2007.

In a statement posted online, the BC Court of Appeal said it has granted the Crown's appeal of a judge's order to stay proceedings in Bacon's case back in December 2017, and Bacon will proceed to trial.

READ MORE: Jamie Bacon enters not guilty plea to counselling to commit murder

The court's reasons in allowing the appeal are sealed due to the confidential nature of the case, the statement said. The hearing of the appeal was in-camera.

A final, abbreviated version of the reasons will be made available to the public at a later date.

Bacon was in B.C. Supreme Court in early March for his retrial on a charge of counselling to commit murder.

He is accused of planning a shooting that took place in Mission on New Year’s Eve 2008. The target was Dennis Karbovanec, who survived even though he was hit twice.

Universal Television Alternative Studio Strikes Overall Deal With British TV Host & Producer Richard Bacon .
EXCLUSIVE: British TV and radio host Richard Bacon is continuing his segue into production with an overall deal with Universal Television Alternative Studio and Universal Television. Bacon will develop and produce non-scripted shows for the World of Dance and The Wall studio. He is already in development with a couple of projects with the company. This comes after he created The Hustler, a mystery-based gameshow that was handed a series order by ABC last year. The show, which is hosted by Craig Ferguson, is produced by All3Media’s Studio Lambert, the company behind Undercover Boss and The Circle.

—   Share news in the SOC. Networks
usr: 0
This is interesting!