Canada Bundestag election: Scholz wants the traffic light, the Greens also
Canada’s 2021 election: Here’s your last minute voter’s guide
With latest polling finding Liberals and Conservatives at a dead heat, here's what you need to know about voting in Canada's 2021 election.Canadians are girding to hit the polls in an historic election taking place amid the COVID-19 pandemic.
• SPD Chancellor Candidate Scholz lets recognize a clear preference for a coalition of SPD, Greens and FDP.
• Also the green send corresponding signals.
• Can one also lead the future government as a secondary power in the Bundestag? Unlike election evening, the Union rows back on this point.
• In the committees of CDU and CSU, significant criticism of Chancellor's candidate is loud.
• Social Democrats are the most powerful strength, CDU and CSU drive the worst result of their story.
• The Left is crowded: Only thanks to three direct mandates, it enters the Bundestag, the five-percent hurdle does not skip it.Scholz wants the traffic light, the Greens also
all news in our Liveblog:live ticker
with material from the agencies.
opinion: More women in the Bundestag! .
Just a third of all members of the newly chosen parliament are women. These are still too little, says Melina Grundmann. © Picture-Alliance / DPA / D. Naupold No - this is not the normal state in the German Bundestag. Men still form the vast majority in the media has been circulating a graph for a few days. It shows the proportion of women of the respective parties in the new Bundestag in Germany. of a total of 735 deputies are just 255 female, that's 34.7 percent.