•   
  •   
  •   

Entertainment Rachel Lindsay Returns to Instagram with Empowering Message About Spreading 'Good Vibes Only'

03:26  07 march  2021
03:26  07 march  2021 Source:   people.com

Evan Rachel Wood Says Marilyn Manson's Wife Threatened to Release Damaging Underage Photos

  Evan Rachel Wood Says Marilyn Manson's Wife Threatened to Release Damaging Underage Photos Evan Rachel Wood revealed on Saturday that she filed a police report last month after Marilyn Manson's wife threatened to release damaging photos from when the "Westworld" star was underage. "On Dec. 19, I had to file a police report after I was alerted to threats made by @leslee_lane and @lindsayusichofficial (Brian's wife) for conspiring to release photos of me when I was UNDERAGE," she wrote in an Instagram Story on Saturday morning, also sharing screenshots from a Discord server in which the alleged discussions occurred.

a woman holding a sign posing for the camera: Alberto E. Rodriguez/Getty Images © Provided by People Alberto E. Rodriguez/Getty Images

Rachel Lindsay is back on Instagram!

A little over a week after deactivating her Instagram account, the 35-year-old former Bachelorette returned to the social media platform on Saturday, sharing a set of inspirational messages.

Alongside a photo of sunflowers to her Instagram feed, Lindsay wrote, "'I want to be like a sunflower so that even on the darkest days I will stand tall and find the sunlight.' ????????????."

Then, on her Instagram Story, the television star also shared a video and photo from her "first time hiking" in Los Angeles with the message "Good vibes only."

Rachel Lindsay on If 'Bachelor' Host Chris Harrison Should Be Fired: 'Let's See What Happens' (Video)

  Rachel Lindsay on If 'Bachelor' Host Chris Harrison Should Be Fired: 'Let's See What Happens' (Video) Rachel Lindsay commended "Bachelor" host Chris Harrison Monday for temporarily stepping away from "The Bachelor" franchise following his defense of a current contestant in a way that "perpetuates racism" during an interview with Lindsay. However, the first black star of the "Bachelorette" isn't sure if Harrison's steps to make amends mean he should remain host of the ABC reality dating franchise. "I think you have to see what happens," Lindsay"I think you have to see what happens," Lindsay told her "Extra" colleague Billy Bush in an interview Monday. "I think I don't want to play into things too quick to judge someone, right? Am I disappointed? Absolutely.

View this post on Instagram

Never miss a story — sign up for PEOPLE's free daily newsletter to stay up-to-date on the best of what PEOPLE has to offer, from juicy celebrity news to compelling human interest stories.

a close up of a hillside: Rachel Lindsay/Instagram © Provided by People Rachel Lindsay/Instagram

On Feb. 26, Lindsay deleted her Instagram account after receiving online harassment amid the ongoing controversy involving racism in the Bachelor franchise.


Video: ‘Bachelor’ Producers Speak Out About ‘Inexcusable’ Rachel Lindsay Harassment (US Weekly)

"My co-host on Higher Learning, Rachel Lindsay, disabled her Instagram earlier today," Van Lathan said in a video shared on his Instagram account at the time. "She did it because that's how much hate she's getting from Bachelor fans who are spamming her with all kinds of rude and hateful things to say."

Trista Sutter Speaks Out on Recent Bachelor Nation Controversy Surrounding Chris Harrison

  Trista Sutter Speaks Out on Recent Bachelor Nation Controversy Surrounding Chris Harrison "I do think [Chris Harrison] should be held accountable but I don't agree with the concept of the cancel culture," said Trista SutterDuring a special "Trista's Takes" segment on Tuesday's episode of her Better Etc. podcast, the original Bachelorette star, 48, began by telling her listeners "first and foremost" that she does "not condone racism," nor "participating in it" or "defending it.

a woman holding a sign posing for the camera: Former Bachelorette Rachel Lindsay previously deactivated her social media account after receiving harassment amid the ongoing controversy involving racism in the Bachelor franchise © Alberto E. Rodriguez/Getty Images Former Bachelorette Rachel Lindsay previously deactivated her social media account after receiving harassment amid the ongoing controversy involving racism in the Bachelor franchise

Lathan, 40, continued to defend Lindsay from the harassment, saying, "Y'all have got to get a f— life. Seriously."

"Rachel is not responsible for Chris Harrison, a 49-year-old man who can't read the room in these 2021 times. She's not responsible for that," Lathan continued. "It's not her job to make excuses or provide cover for somebody who doesn't understand what the f— triggers people in today's world. It's not. You're going after the wrong person."

RELATED: Rachel Lindsay Says She Accepts Bachelor Host Chris Harrison's Apology: 'We Need to Move Forward'

In his statement, Lathan was referring to Lindsay's recent interview with longtime Bachelor Nation host Harrison, 49, for Extra, when she asked him about The Bachelor contestant Rachael Kirkconnell's resurfaced social media posts, which showed racist behavior, including attending an Antebellum South-themed party and wearing Native American attire as a costume.

PHOTO Valentin Léonard: traveling with Rachel Legrain-Trapani and her baby, he asks for help for a lost item

 PHOTO Valentin Léonard: traveling with Rachel Legrain-Trapani and her baby, he asks for help for a lost item © Instagram - Rachel Legrain-Trapani PHOTO Valentin Léonard: traveling with Rachel Legrain-Trapani and her baby , he asks for help for a lost object It's a bottle in the sea that Valentin Léonard has just launched. Back from his trip with his sweetheart, Rachel Legrain-Trapani, the young man has indeed lost a very useful object for his daily life: his laptop. While the former Miss France has published a beautiful photo of her baby, the top model asks for help.

In the interview, Harrison told Lindsay that people should have "a little grace, a little understanding, a little compassion" for Kirkconnell, who has issued an apology and asked those defending her actions to "please stop."

Harrison quickly received backlash for his failure to denounce Kirkconnell's acts of racism and apologized a couple days later before announcing he will be "stepping aside" from the franchise for an unspecified amount of time.

RELATED VIDEO: Chris Harrison Speaks Out amid Racism Controversy, Says He Plans to Return to Bachelor Franchise

Earlier this week, Harrison appeared on Good Morning America and publicly apologized to Lindsay while discussing his racism controversy.

While talking with fellow Extra host Billy Bush hours later, Lindsay said she accepted Harrison's apology.

"I do accept the apology, Billy, and I think it's important for me to say that because I haven't really talked about, you know, Chris and the statement because I'm not trying to make this a Chris-versus-Rachel. But the fact that, once again, you know — this isn't the first time he's apologized to me — he apologized again on GMA today and I do accept that and I think it's important for me to say that because we need to move forward," said Lindsay.

"And for me, for us to move forward, I need to accept the apology, so we can all be better from this situation, which is what we want," she added.

'The Talk' Under Internal Review Amid Sharon Osbourne Racism Controversy .
CBS is currently reviewing "all matters" related to Sharon Osbourne's defense of Piers Morgan on "The Talk" this week and the subsequent backlash. "We are committed to a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace. All matters related to the Wednesday episode of 'The Talk' are currently under internal review," the network said in a statement Friday. Osbourne came under fire earlier this week after her public defense of longtime friend Piers Morgan led to an on-air meltdown and an emotional conversation with co-host Sheryl Underwood about race on Wednesday.

usr: 3
This is interesting!