Entertainment Gal Gadot doesn't want to work with Ratner on another 'Wonder Woman'
Kelly Clarkson Gushes About Gal Gadot in Hilarious Speech at Power of Women Event: 'B---- Got It All!'
Kelly Clarkson Gushes About Gal Gadot in Hilarious Speech at Power of Women Event: 'B---- Got It All!'It’s safe to say Kelly Clarkson has a total girl crush on Gal Gadot.
Wonder Woman is using her super powers to stand up for women in Hollywood.
A month after canceling to appear at a dinner to honor Brett Ratner, Gal Gadot still has a lot to say about the famed director and the accusations mounting against him.
Now, Gal says she won't reprise her role for future "Wonder Woman" movies unless Brett Ratner is not involved, reports. Brett Ratner's production company produced the film in conjunction with Warner Brothers.
"Wonder Woman" has already brought in over $400 million. But if Gal Gadot has anything to say about it, the producer won't see another dime.
The internet is obsessed with a woman who can transform herself into virtually any character
Alyson Tabbitha posts her impressively detailed costumes on Instagram — and everyone is loving her take on Gal Gadot's "Wonder Woman."- She creates many of the costumes and makeup looks herself.
Also watch: Gal Gadot clarifies Wonder Woman question (Provided by Wochit Entertainment)
"Brett made a lot of money from the success of 'Wonder Woman,' thanks to his company having helped finance the first movie," a WB insider said. "Now Gadot is saying she won't sign for the sequel unless Warner Bros. buys Brett out [of his financing deal] and gets rid of him. She also knows that Warner Bros. has to side with her on this issue as it develops. They can't have a movie rooted in women's empowerment being part-financed by a man accused of sexual misconduct against women."
George Clooney On Stepping Back from Acting: 'I'm Not the Guy That Gets the Girl Anymore'
George Clooney hasn’t acted in a film since 2016, and in a interview with The Sunday Times, the 56-year-old actor admitted that it isn’t a priority for him anymore — because he doesn’t need the money. “Look, I acted for a long time and, you know, I’m 56. I’m not the guy that gets the girl anymore,” he said, before adding that at least he “shouldn’t be the guy that gets the girl.”The father of two continued, “But, look, if somebody’s got Paul Newman in The Verdict, I’d jump. But there aren’t that many like that. Acting used to be how I paid the rent, but I sold a tequila company for a billion f— dollars. I don’t need money.
When news first broke against Brett Ratner, Gal immediately took to Instagram to post a statement.
Earlier in the week, Warner Brothers ended their working relationship with Brett Ratner after multiple women came forward accusing the director of sexual harassment -- including women like Olivia Munn and Ellen Page.
Also see: ‘Wonder Woman’ Gal Gadot’s stunning photos from Miss Universe 2004
We'll see if this wonder woman really can make a difference in Hollywood!
ICYMI: The week in celeb news:
- Taylor Swift, released her "Reputation" album. Fans (and media) were very quick to start dissecting the lyrics, hoping to get some insight into her under-the-radar relationship with Joe Alwyn. Most suspect that her previously-released song "Gorgeous" is about Joe. Most think "Call It What You Want" is inspired by him, too. Much of the album appears to be a giant love note. "Delicate" appears to have been inspired by the start of a relationship. "Is it cool that I said all that / Is it too soon to do this yet / 'Cause I know that it's delicate," she says. The song "Dancing with Our Hands Tied" seems to hint at a rough in the romance. The relationship, it seems, is fiery (in a good way.) In "Dress" she sings, "Gettin' caught up in a moment / Lipstick all in your face / You know I'm not a bad girl, but I do bad things with you." Taylor seems enamored and head over heels for her beau." role="presentation" data-src="/upload/images/real/2017/11/12/slide-1-of-11-p-november-10-was-a-holiday-for-swifties-as-their-queen-a-href-http-www-wonderwall-com_446181_.img?content=1" src="/img/no_img/content/no_img_content_flip.jpg" lazyload="lazyload" title="November 10 was a holiday for "Swifties," as their queen, Taylor Swift, released her "Reputation" al... - Swan Gallet/WWD/REX/Shutterstock" />
- Kate Hudson to be linked to some of Hollywood's biggest names, but often times the rumors-- like that time she was reportedly dating Brad Pitt earlier this year. "That was the craziest rumor of all time," she told Andy Cohen. "There's nothing true to that. As a matter of fact. I hadn't actually seen him in, like, four years. It was kind of an awesome rumor. I kind of liked it. I was like, 'OK, fine. We're having twins!'" Andy joked that Kate should date Brad, even though she's in a committed relationship with Chief guitarist Danny Fujikawa. "Really? Thank you," she joked. "It would give us so much to talk about tonight—so many things!"" role="presentation" src="/upload/images/real/2017/11/12/slide-2-of-11-p-its-not-uncommon-for-a-href-http-www-wonderwall-com-celebrity-profiles-overview-kate_527235_.jpg?content=1" title="It's not uncommon for Kate Hudson to be linked to some of Hollywood's biggest names, but often times... - Neil Rasmus/BFA.com" />
Kate Hudson and Brad Pitt dating rumors
- Will Smith andafter, he claimed, they to help him stay "afloat" amid his bitter custody battle with his ex-wife. Tyrese shared a slideshow of images of himself and Will, a longtime friend, on Instagram and said, "When we show UP for each-other there's nothing that can't be done I️ repeat nothing...... My wife kept the news away from me cause I've been on with lawyers all day but our family and our sister Jada-Pinkett Smith and my brother Will Smith just sent us 5 million dollars to help keep us afloat." The money, aside from keeping him "afloat," will be used for his legal fees. "The Smiths's and their whole family has always shown up for The Gibson's Uncle Will you're an uncle for real.....," Tyrese said. However, on Nov. 8, Tyrese said he was still "waiting" for Will to wire him the money. That same day, a source told TMZ that Will and Jada and never planned to. They are, however, longtime friends of the actor and reports say they are concerned about his mental and emotional stability." role="presentation" src="/upload/images/real/2017/11/12/slide-3-of-11-p-what-we-have-here-is-failure-to-communicate-right-tyrese-gibson-took-to-instagram-on_210463_.img?content=1" title="What we have here is failure to communicate, right? Tyrese Gibson took to Instagram on Nov. 5 to pub... - Cha/Invision/AP/REX/Shutterstock" />
$5 million friend?
- Britney Spears sold for $10,000 at a charity auction, and the buyer was none other than "Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous" host Robin Leach. The painting featured five purple, pink and blue flowers. On Nov. 5, Britneyto the Vegas Cares fundraiser to help victims and first responders of the mass shooting that took place in Sin City on Oct. 1, killing 58 people and injuring more than 500. It's the first-ever original piece of art sold by the pop star. Not a bad start!" role="presentation" src="/upload/images/real/2017/11/12/slide-4-of-11-p-a-watercolor-painting-done-by-a-href-http-www-wonderwall-com-celebrity-profiles-over_17663_.jpg?content=1" title="A watercolor painting done by Britney Spears sold for $10,000 at a charity auction, and the buyer wa... - FayesVision/WENN.com" />
- Country Music Association Awards on Nov. 8 -- a show in which he won the biggest award of the night, entertainer of the year. Garth admitted that he did, indeed, lip-sync to a pre-recorded live track. The singer said he was sick. "We made a game-time call on whether to sing to a track or lip-sync," Garth said. "And we decided to lip-sync it... My voice just isn't going anywhere, and we wanted to represent country music the best we can." Still, Twitter wasn't having it. It "looks very bad on a legend," one user said. Another twisted the knife a bit more, saying, "Garth Brooks is lip-syncing. Not what entertainers of the year do."" role="presentation" data-src="/upload/images/real/2017/11/12/slide-5-of-11-p-garth-brooks-was-criticized-by-fans-after-he-was-spotted-lip-syncing-during-his-perf_961423_.jpg?content=1" src="/img/no_img/content/no_img_content_flip.jpg" lazyload="lazyload" title="Garth Brooks was criticized by fans after he was spotted lip-syncing during his performance at the C... - H. Walker/REX/Shutterstock" />
- Kate Upton and Justin Verlander confirmed reports that they got married. The model and her World Series-winning husband both posted an image to their Instagram pages which showed them after exchanging vows in Italy on Nov. 4. "I feel so lucky that I got to marry my best friend!!" Kate wrote. "Thank you to our family and friends for making this weekend so fun and magical!" Justin, who missed the Houston Astros championship parade for the wedding, wrote, "Happy wife happy life! What an amazing beginning to our journey together! @kateupton #justmarried." So, for those keeping track, Justin won the World Series and got married to a Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue model within the same week." role="presentation" data-src="/upload/images/real/2017/11/12/slide-6-of-11-p-on-nov-6-a-href-http-www-wonderwall-com-celebrity-profiles-overview-kate-upton-1526-_351687_.jpg?content=1" src="/img/no_img/content/no_img_content_flip.jpg" lazyload="lazyload" title="On Nov. 6, Kate Upton and Justin Verlander confirmed reports that they got married. The model and he... - WENN" />
- Bossip claims that Jill filed for divorce on Sept. 15 citing "irreconcilable differences" and "inappropriate marital conduct that such further cohabitation would be unsafe and improper." The couple got married in 2016 and have a prenup in place. Mike told Bossip that he was blindsided by the news and said of Jill, "She's an evil woman. I'm telling you. It's like what Jill Scott wants, Jill Scott gets. She's got issues. There's no men in that family, there's only women. And when a man comes in, it's like a challenge." This one sounds like it's gonna get MESSY." role="presentation" data-src="/upload/images/real/2017/11/12/slide-7-of-11-p-well-that-was-fast-after-just-18-months-of-marriage-singer-actress-jill-scott-is-end_701298_.img?content=1" src="/img/no_img/content/no_img_content_flip.jpg" lazyload="lazyload" title="Well, that was fast! After just 18 months of marriage, singer-actress Jill Scott is ending her marri... - WireImage" />
- as part of the settlement. The agreement now makes it possible for Stephen to see their 6-year-old daughter, Madison, who he was prohibited from going near as part of the restraining order. Mel and Stephen's divorce has been nothing short of explosive. She's alleged abuse and claimed in court documents that Stephen impregnated their nanny, Lorraine Gilles, and used Mel's money to get an abortion. The nanny denied the accusation." role="presentation" data-src="/upload/images/real/2017/11/12/slide-8-of-11-p-americas-got-talent-judge-mel-b-and-stephen-belafonte-settled-their-nasty-domestic-v_522207_.jpg?content=1" src="/img/no_img/content/no_img_content_flip.jpg" lazyload="lazyload" title=""America's Got Talent" judge Mel B and Stephen Belafonte settled their nasty domestic violence case ... - FayesVision/WENN.com" />
- Jimmy Fallon canceled all tapings of "The Tonight Show" this past week following the death of his mother. His mom, Gloria, passed away on Nov. 4. The late-night TV host told People in a statement, "Today I lost my biggest fan." NBC aired reruns of the show while Jimmy mourned. A family spokesman said in a statement, "Jimmy was at his mother's bedside, along with her loved ones, when she passed away at NYU Langone Medical Center in NYC. Our prayers go out to Jimmy and his family as they go through this tough time."" role="presentation" data-src="/upload/images/real/2017/11/12/slide-9-of-11-p-a-href-http-www-wonderwall-com-celebrity-profiles-overview-jimmy-fallon-575-article-_746281_.img?content=1" src="/img/no_img/content/no_img_content_flip.jpg" lazyload="lazyload" title="Jimmy Fallon canceled all tapings of "The Tonight Show" this past week following the death of his mo... - Andrew Lipovsky/NBC" />
- Mariah Carey's friends think her boyfriend, Bryan Tanaka, is ruining her life, at least in the professional world. According to a new report by the New York Post, Mariah's boyfriend has taken control of her day-to-day operations even since she split with her longtime manager, Stella Bulochnikov. "Bryan is behind the whole split between Mariah and Stella. Bryan believes that he should be the one running Mariah's day-to-day life, and he's been orchestrating Stella's exit for a long time. No one enjoys working with Stella. There's no secret that some people are happy she's out of the picture," a source told the Post. But, "the boyfriend backup dancer definitely isn't the right person to run her career." Her friends are predicting a career disaster. "This is a full-on Britney-and-Kevin Federline situation," a separate source said. "Brian is a backup dancer, and knows nothing about managing an iconic artist."" role="presentation" data-src="/upload/images/real/2017/11/12/slide-10-of-11-p-a-href-http-www-wonderwall-com-celebrity-profiles-overview-mariah-carey-352-article_35430_.jpg?content=1" src="/img/no_img/content/no_img_content_flip.jpg" lazyload="lazyload" title="Mariah Carey's friends think her boyfriend, Bryan Tanaka, is ruining her life, at least in the profe... - Said Elatab / Splash News" />
Under new management
- " role="presentation" data-src="/upload/images/real/2017/11/12/slide-11-of-11-p-this-week-it-was-comedian-louis-c-k-s-turn-to-be-on-the-wrong-end-of-a-sexual-misco_326883_.jpg?content=1" src="/img/no_img/content/no_img_content_flip.jpg" lazyload="lazyload" title="This week, it was comedian Louis C.K.'s turn to be on the wrong end of a sexual misconduct scandal. ... - Matt Baron/REX/Shutterstock" />
Jennifer Lawrence: Nude photo hack was ‘unbelievably violating' .
As hundreds of women have come forward with stories of sexual misconduct, Jennifer Lawrence looked back at her own invasion of privacy. The Oscar winner had her nude photos stolen in a widespread hack in 2014, which she said she’s still processing.“When the hacking thing happened, it was so unbelievably violating that you can't even put into words,” she told the Hollywood Reporter."I feel like I got gangbanged by the f-----g planet. There was not one person in the world that is not capable of seeing these intimate photos of me. You can just be at a barbecue and somebody can just pull them up on their phone.
The Real Reason We Don't Hear From Famke Janssen Anymore
If you're new, Subscribe! → http://bit.ly/Subscribe-to-Looper At six feet tall, Famke Janssen has always stood out from the crowd. The Dutch beauty started her ...
Ben Affleck Says Men In Hollywood Need To Make Sexual Harassment Their Problem Too
Ben Affleck commended the women who have come forward and shared their stories of sexual harassment in Hollywood, but he said it is also on men in the ...