•   
  •   
  •   

Offbeat Husky starts kitchen fire after owners leave him home alone

18:02  03 december  2019
18:02  03 december  2019 Source:   news.sky.com

'I thought it was a German shepherd or a husky,' said man who hit, picked up coyote

  'I thought it was a German shepherd or a husky,' said man who hit, picked up coyote The man who picked up a young coyote — that is now recovering at the Wildlife Haven Rehabilitation Centre — was "extremely surprised" when a co-worker pointed out that the driver had not hit a big dog like he originally thought. "It is amazing how docile it was. I was petting it," said Eli Boroditsky, who hit the coyote on his way to work the night shift at Bothwell Cheese in New Bothwell, Man., located about 38 kilometres southwest of Winnipeg."The only time she really acted up is when the wildlife officer put the loop around her to get her out of the car."Between 9:30 and 9:45 p.m.

A kitchen fire in Essex was started by a dog who switched on a microwave with some buns inside when he was left home alone . The husky is thought to have turned on the microwave "inadvertently", according to Essex Fire Service. A packet of bread rolls were inside the microwave at the time and

Sad Husky Hates When Owners Leave Him Alone , Then ‘Yells’ At Them When They Get Back. I know my puppy occasionally gets a little whiny if he’s in the kitchen by himself for even a minute. One husky took his irritation at having been left by himself to a whole new level.

a brown and white dog looking at the camera: The dog was alone in the kitchen. File pic© Other The dog was alone in the kitchen. File pic A kitchen fire in Essex was started by a dog who switched on a microwave with some buns inside when he was left home alone.

The husky is thought to have turned on the microwave "inadvertently", according to Essex Fire Service.

A packet of bread rolls were inside the microwave at the time and began to burn, causing a small fire.

The dog, who has not been named, was alone in the kitchen at the time - his owner was not at home.

But he noticed smoke in the kitchen using a camera connected to his phone.

Geoff Wheal of Corringham fire station, said: "Clearly this is a very strange incident involving the man's dog, but it could still have been more serious.

"When we arrived, the kitchen was filled with smoke.

"Firefighters ensured that the damage did not spread beyond the kitchen area - but it demonstrates that microwaves shouldn't be used to store food when they aren't in use.

"Our advice is to always keep your microwave clean and free of clutter or food and any packaging. Animals or children can turn them on more easily than you might think - so please don't run the risk."

Luckily, the clever dog was unharmed.

Man jumps from second floor to escape fire in Gatineau apartment .
A man was rushed to the hospital Sunday morning after jumping from the second floor of a burning apartment building to escape the flames.According to Gatineau police, the 45-year-old was awoken by the fire alarm at approximately 2:30 a.m. The man first tried to extinguish the fire, but eventually used the nearest exit to escape — the window.

—   Share news in the SOC. Networks

Topical videos:

usr: 1
This is interesting!