Sports: Kansas star Pooka Williams arrested for domestic battery - PressFrom - Canada
  •   
  •   
  •   

SportsKansas star Pooka Williams arrested for domestic battery

19:05  07 december  2018
19:05  07 december  2018 Source:   thescore.com

49ers release Reuben Foster after domestic violence arrest

49ers release Reuben Foster after domestic violence arrest 49ers release Reuben Foster after domestic violence arrest

Kansas running back Pooka Williams Jr. (1) runs the ball against Texas defensive back P.J. Locke III (11) during the second quarter on Friday, Nov. 23, 2018 at Memorial Stadium. Advertisement. University of Kansas star football player Pooka Williams has been arrested and charged with domestic

Kansas star running back Pooka Williams was arrested Thursday on suspicion of domestic battery , according to jail records Williams rushed for 1,125 yards and seven touchdowns while averaging seven yards per carry in his debut campaign. Only Kansas State's Alex Barnes had more rushing

Kansas star Pooka Williams arrested for domestic battery © Icon Sportswire / Getty

Kansas star running back Pooka Williams was arrested Thursday on suspicion of domestic battery, according to jail records obtained by Jesse Newell of the Kansas City Star.

"We are aware of a reported incident involving Pooka Williams and we are taking these allegations very seriously," head coach Les Miles said in a statement, via Dylan Lysen of KUsports.com. "We have suspended Pooka from all team-related activities pending further investigation."

Williams rushed for 1,125 yards and seven touchdowns while averaging seven yards per carry in his debut campaign. Only Kansas State's Alex Barnes had more rushing yards among Big 12 players.

Copyright © 2018 Score Media Ventures Inc. All rights reserved. Certain content reproduced under license.

P.E.I. mom cautions parents after toddler accidentally swallows live battery.
A P.E.I. family is warning others about the dangers of small batteries after their two-year-old daughter was taken to the IWK Health Centre in Halifax for emergency surgery after swallowing a battery. Her mom, Alicia Roberts, said she was sitting on the couch with her daughter Harley waiting for a call from a family member when the toddler told her mom she thought she swallowed a coin Tuesday. Roberts had called P.E.I.'s 811 telehealth service and was told that if it was a coin, it would pass on its own. But Harley quickly became lethargic and started throwing up throughout the night.

—   Share news in the SOC. Networks

Topical videos:

usr: 0
This is interesting!