Sports: McGregor pleading guilty to assault for April bar incident - - PressFrom - Canada
  •   
  •   
  •   

Sports McGregor pleading guilty to assault for April bar incident

16:05  01 november  2019
16:05  01 november  2019 Source:   thescore.com

Alleged sex assault victim to file lawsuit against Toronto private school

  Alleged sex assault victim to file lawsuit against Toronto private school TORONTO — A former student of an all-boys Catholic school in Toronto alleges in court documents that the bullying and sexual assault he suffered at the hands of his schoolmates left him struggling with depression and severe mental health issues. The details of the incidents alleged to have taken place at St. Michael's College School last fall are contained in a motion filed in Superior Court this week. The teen alleges teachers, staff andThe details of the incidents alleged to have taken place at St. Michael's College School last fall are contained in a motion filed in Superior Court this week.

Conor McGregor after pleading guilty to a disorderly conduct charge in Brooklyn last year.Credit McGregor has not been charged with a crime. Following the usual protocol in criminal investigations In the McGregor case, some newsrooms in Ireland have barred employees at meetings from even

McGregor ultimately pleaded guilty to a count of disorderly conduct in the case. He was then arrested and charged with strong-armed robbery and criminal mischief in March after allegedly destroying a man's phone outside a Florida night club. Those charges were ultimately dropped when the victim

Conor McGregor wearing a suit and tie© Niall Carson - PA Images / PA Images / Getty

Conor McGregor is pleading guilty to an assault charge for an incident at a Dublin, Ireland, bar in April, The Journal reported Friday.

The 31-year-old McGregor was charged with assault in October and was present in Criminal Courts of Justice building on Friday. Michael Staines, McGregor's solicitor, informed the court of the MMA fighter's plea decision.

The charge carries a maximum prison term of six months and/or a fine of $2,202. An official sentence will be handed down Friday afternoon.

The victim, Desmond Keogh, was not present in court but the judge was told he had accepted an apology and didn't wish to make a victim impact statement.

Report: McGregor facing 2nd sexual assault allegation

  Report: McGregor facing 2nd sexual assault allegation UFC superstar Conor McGregor is being investigated over a second sexual assault allegation in less than a year, sources told Tariq Panja of The New York Times. McGregor reportedly sexually assaulted a woman in a vehicle parked outside of a Dublin pub last week. Police haven't charged the former UFC featherweight and lightweight champion, and he hasn't spoken to authorities about the alleged incident."Conor McGregor is frequently the subject of rumors," McGregor's publicist told the Times in an emailed statement. "He emphatically denies any report accusing him of sexual assault.

Conor McGregor pleaded guilty in a bus attack earlier this year, but the MMA fighter will avoid prison as part of his sentence. Conditions of McGregor ’s plea agreement include paying full restitution to the bus company for damages stemming from the incident , which McGregor has already fulfilled.

Mixed martial arts star Conor McGregor has pleaded not guilty to charges filed in Miami connected with an incident in Florida last month. Mr McGregor was charged with robbery and criminal mischief after he reportedly grabbed a phone from a fan and smashed it before walking away with the phone in

McGregor has dealt with multiple legal problems this year. He was arrested for allegedly smashing a man's cellphone in March and was reportedly under investigation after a woman said he sexually assaulted her in December.

The former two-division UFC champion last competed in October 2018 when he was submitted by Khabib Nurmagomedov in the main event of UFC 229.

Copyright © 2019 Score Media Ventures Inc. All rights reserved. Certain content reproduced under license.

'He now feels he carries a heavy stigma,' parents of St. Mike's victim say .
TORONTO — The parents of a teen boy who was sexually assaulted at a prestigious all-boys Catholic high school in Toronto say their son still can't address what happened to him. Crown attorney Erin McNamara read the parents' victim impact statement in a Toronto court today at a sentencing hearing for three former students of St. Michael's College School. The three pleaded guilty to sexual assault with a weapon and assault with a weapon against two victims. Another teen also pleaded guilty to making child pornography for recording the sex assault with his phone.

—   Share news in the SOC. Networks

Topical videos:

usr: 0
This is interesting!