•   
  •   
  •   

Sports Italian sports minister confirms investigations against Juventus star Cristiano Ronaldo

17:40  26 october  2020
17:40  26 october  2020 Source:   pressfrom.com

Cristiano Ronaldo tests positive for COVID-19

  Cristiano Ronaldo tests positive for COVID-19 Cristiano Ronaldo has become the latest international soccer star to test positive for the coronavirus. The Portuguese soccer federation said Tuesday that Ronaldo was doing well and had no symptoms after he tested positive while with his country's national team. He was in isolation and was dropped from the country’s Nations League match against Sweden on Wednesday in Lisbon. “Ronaldo is doing great. He is dealing very well with this,” Portugal coach Fernando Santos said. “He is asymptomatic, he has no problems. He doesn't even know how this happened to him.

Italy's sports minister Vincenzo Spadafora has confirmed investigations against star striker Cristiano Ronaldo from Juventus Turin. The Portuguese is said to have violated Corona requirements.

  Italienischer Sportminister bestätigt Untersuchungen gegen Juventus-Star Cristiano Ronaldo © Getty

"Cristiano disregarded the conditions. The public prosecutor's office has taken on the matter," said Spadafora at Rai Tre. "The virus showed us that no one is exempt from it. It's a nasty thing, but it broke protocol and that's a fact."

Ronaldo resists: "Didn't break the rules"

Ronaldo tested positive for Covid-19 during the last international break. Because he broke the quarantine rules and is said to have returned to Italy in his private jet without permission, he is now facing a penalty.

The 35-year-old himself defended his actions a few days ago: "I did not break the rules. They say I broke Italian law, but that is a lie. I agreed with the team," wrote Ronaldo on Instagram .

After 19 days the redeeming news: Cristiano Ronaldo is negative .
Cristiano Ronaldo had to spend 19 long days in quarantine after the Juventus offensive player tested positive for the corona virus for the first time. On Friday evening, the Italian record champions reported a negative test result for the 35-year-old. © Getty Images Cristiano Ronaldo is allowed to play for Juventus again after suffering from COVID-19. The impatience of the currently most successful goalscorer in Champions League history was palpable with his hands last week.

usr: 0
This is interesting!