Entertainment 44 can't-miss Nintendo, PlayStation, and Xbox deals to buy on Cyber Monday — up to 76 percent off
Nintendo's profit drops from last year's pandemic boom
TOKYO (AP) — Japanese video game maker Nintendo's profit dropped 19% in the first half of its fiscal year from the previous year, when it received a big lift as people stuck at home by the coronavirus pandemic turned to its products. Kyoto-based Nintendo Co. reported Thursday a 171.8 billion yen ($1.5 billion) profit for the April-September period, down from 213 billion yen in the same period the previous year. Fiscal half sales slipped 19% to 624 billion yen ($5.5 billion). It did not break down quarterly numbers.
might be over but Cyber Monday gaming deals are fast on its heels. If you missed out on day-after-Thanksgiving discounts for , , and , now's your chance to score games up to 76 percent off.
Nintendo launched. The bundle comes with Mario Kart 8 Deluxe and a three-month membership to Nintendo Switch Online, and you can check for availabilities at , , and for $299.99 (normally the price of the Switch alone). Games to buy include , , and for as much as $45 off.
Nintendo Switch's Black Friday bundle is here, plus where to get PS5 and Xbox Series X restocks
Read on for all you need to know about early Black Friday gaming deals. Most notably, Nintendo has launched its Black Friday bundle today, and shoppers can find the Nintendo Switch with red and blue Joy-Cons, a copy of Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, and a three-month membership to Nintendo Switch Online for just $299. It would typically cost $368 to have all three, making the bundle a 19 percent discount and the only time all year when Nintendo buyers can find the Switch remotely marked down.
Shoppers dreaming of the PS5 and Xbox Series X and S consoles had their golden opportunities to shop all systems at Walmart this past Monday, Nov. 22 as part of the retailer's Black Friday deals. The consoles were gone instantly, buttomorrow, Nov. 29 for the PS5 and Xbox Series X.
Plus, players can still score discounts on best-sellers like, , and for the PlayStation and Xbox systems. Keep reading for the 44 best Cyber Monday Nintendo Switch, PlayStation, and Xbox deals.
Cyber Monday Nintendo Switch deals
Don't miss your last chance to grab the Nintendo Switch's Thanksgiving sale bundle for just $299 — the company only launches the deal (an 18 percent discount from its $367 value) once a year, so if you miss it now, you'll have to wait until next November to see it again.
Washington Nationals sued by ex-employees over vaccine firing
The Washington Nationals are being sued by two former employees who were fired for refusing to comply with the team’s COVID-19 vaccine mandate. Lawrence (Larry) Pardo and Brad Holman were pitching coaches in the Nats’ organization. The two refused to get the COVID-19 vaccine for religious reasons and were fired by the Nats as a result. The team instituted a mandate on Aug. 12 that went into effect on Sept. 10, leading to the firing of both men.Now the two have filed a lawsuit against the club, TMZ Sports reports.
Buy it! Nintendo Switch Black Friday/Cyber Monday bundle, $299.99 ator and
If you already grabbed the bundle, then you'll want to stock up on best-selling games like NBA 2K22, Mario Golf: Super Rush, Super Mario 3D World + Bowser's Fury, and The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild up to $20 off. The biggest discount is on Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle for $45 off (a 76 percent markdown), but you'll want to pick up the virtual reality-powered Mario Kart Live: Home Circuit fast for the same discount too., up to 50 percent off.
- Ring Fit Adventure. $54 (orig. $79.99) at
- Animal Crossing: New Horizons, $49.94 (orig. $59.99) at ,
- Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, $49.94 (orig. $59.99) at ,
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, $49.94 (orig. $59.99) at ,
- Super Mario 3D World + Bowser's Fury, $50.99 (orig. $59.99) at ,
- Mario Golf: Super Rush, $49.94 (orig. $59.99) at ,
- Luigi's Mansion 3, $49.94 (orig. $59.99) at ,
- Just Dance 2022, $24.99 (orig. $59.99) at
- Mario Party Superstars, $54.99 (orig. $59.99) at
- Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle, $14 (orig. $59.99) at
- Paper Mario: The Origami King, $35 (orig. $59.99) at
- Mario Kart Live: Home Circuit Mario Set, $50 (orig. $99.99) at
- Mario Kart Live: Home Circuit Luigi Set, $50 (orig. $99.99) at
- The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword HD, $49.94 (orig. $59.99) at ,
- The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening, $39 (orig. $59.99) at
- The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, $35 (orig. $59.99) at
- NBA 2K22, $26 (orig. $59.99) at ,
Cyber Monday PS5, PS4 deals
The PS5 and its digital edition are currently out of stock at Amazon, Walmart, and Best Buy, but Walmart has announced that it will be. All other shoppers should be able to shop the two systems later in the day.
National Cyber Director Chris Inglis on stemming cyber threats
Host Michael Morell speaks with the nation's first national cyber director about the prevalence of ransomware and why Russia and China might tolerate criminal hackers on their soil. Inglis also talks about why deterrence in cyberspace is difficult, and how the U.S. government is engaging the private sector to bolster cyber defenses. This episode was produced in partnership with the Michael V.
Buy it! Sony PlayStation 5, $499.99 at, ,
Buy it! Sony PlayStation 5 Digital Edition, $399.99 at, ,
Consoles may be hard to find, but you can still score deals on games: PlayStation's Cyber Monday video game sale includes best-sellers and most-wished-for titles like Call of Duty: Vanguard, Madden NFL 22, NBA 2K22, and FIFA 22 for as little as $26. Even the hotly anticipated Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy and Spider-Man: Miles Morales are on sale for as much as $35 off, and shoppers who want more can redeem a 12-month membership to PlayStation Plus for just $40 at Amazon.
- PlayStation Plus: 12 Month Membership, $39.99 (orig. $59.99) at
- NBA 2K22 for PS4, $26 (orig. $59.99) at
- NBA 2K22 for PS5, $35 (orig. $69.99) at
- Madden NFL 22: Bo Knows Steelbook Edition for PS4, $26 (orig. $59.99) at
- Madden NFL 22 for PS5, $35 (orig. $69.99) at
- Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War for PS4, $39 (orig. $49.94) at
- Call of Duty: Vanguard for PS4, $39 (orig. $59.99) at
- FIFA 22 for PS5, $35 (orig. $69.99) at
- FIFA 22 for PS4, $26 (orig. $59.99) at
- Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy for PS4, $25 (orig. $59.99) at
- Marvel's Spider-Man: Miles Morales for PS4, $29.83 (orig. $49.99) at
- Marvel's Spider-Man: Miles Morales for PS5, $39 (orig. $69.99) at
- Far Cry 6 for PS5, $35 (orig. $59.99) at
- Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1 + 2 for PS4, $20 (orig. $39.99) at
Cyber Monday Xbox Series X, S, and One deals
Like the PS5, Xbox Series X and S were restocked on Monday, Nov. 22 at Walmart, and you'll find them back again tomorrow, Nov. 29. Keep links below on hand for your best chance to score a system.
The best Black Friday Nintendo Switch gaming deals, from Mario Golf to Pokémon
See EW’s guide to the 29 top deals this year. Fans of the Mario series will find fan-favorites like Yoshi's Crafted World, Luigi's Mansion 3, Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, and Super Mario 3D All-Stars included in the sales. Animal Crossing: New Horizons, which counts celebrities like Serena Williams and Awkwafina as fans, is marked down by $10, and recent launches — like Mario Golf: Super Rush and WarioWare: Get It Together — are up to 20 percent off.
Buy it! Xbox Series X, $499.99 at, ,
Buy it! Xbox Series S, $299.99 at, ,
Games are wildly marked down, too, including best-sellers like Gears Tactics, Far Cry 6, Outriders, Tony Hawk Pro Skater 1+2, and NBA 2K22 for as little as $10, discounted from their typical $59-or-more price tags. Most games highlighted below are compatible with both the Series X and Xbox One consoles, so pick them up fast before discounts end on Nov. 29.
- Xbox Game Pass for PC 3-Month Membership, $19.99 (orig. $29.99) at
- NBA 2K22 for Xbox One, $26 (orig. $59.99) at
- NBA 2K22 for Xbox Series X, $26 (orig. $69.99) at
- The Show 21, $20 (orig. $59) at
- FIFA 22, $26 (orig. $59.99) at
- Gears Tactics, $9.99 (orig. $59.99) at
- Minecraft Dungeons: Hero Edition, $19.99 (orig. $29.99) at
- Riders Republic, $25 (orig. $59.99) at
- Crash Bandicoot 4 It's About Time, $25 (orig. $59.99) at
- Far Cry 6, $35 (orig. $59.99) at
- Just Dance 2022, $24.99 (orig. $59.99) at
- Tony Hawk Pro Skater 1+2, $20 (orig. $49.99) at
- Forza Horizon 4 for Xbox One, $19.99 (orig. $39.99) at
Shop more Cyber Monday 2021 deals:
XBox Series S Now buy now .
The small and cheap Xbox Series S is the most successful console of Black Friday 2021. She has prevailed against well-known models of the oppitters, including the big brother Xbox Series X, the absolutely coveted PlayStation 5 And also the Nintendo Switch OLED. © Microsoft The Xbox Series S is also even more favorable after the Black Friday * Note of the editors: This article contains product recommendations. When selecting the products, we are free from the influence of third parties.