Sport Josh Allen Player Prop Bets for NFL Week 13 - Buffalo vs. New England
NFL Week 11 picks, plus Antonio Brown's vaccination controversy and recapping Patriots' blowout win in Atlanta
Here's everything you need to know about the NFL for Nov. 19SEATTLE, WASHINGTON - OCTOBER 07: Quarterback Russell Wilson #3 of the Seattle Seahawks passes against the Los Angeles Rams in the first half at Lumen Field on October 07, 2021 in Seattle, Washington.
Discover player props odds, plays, and insights for Josh Allen in his Week 13 contest with the Buffalo Bills against the New England Patriots.
Josh Allen will have several player prop bet markets available when he takes to the field on Monday at 8:15 PM ET live on ESPN. AFC East foes meet in Week 13 when Allen and the Buffalo Bills (7-4) take on the New England Patriots (8-4) at Highmark Stadium in Orchard Park, New York.
All the injury news you need + Week 11 game previews
Want more in-depth sports betting and fantasy insights? Sign up today for the.
Josh Allen Prop Bet Odds
Josh Allen Prop Bet Stats and Trends
- This year Allen has racked up 3,071 passing yards (279.2 per game) while going 274-for-410 (66.8% completion percentage) and throwing 25 touchdowns and 10 interceptions.
- He also has 383 rushing yards on 69 carries (with three touchdowns), averaging 34.8 yards per game.
- The Bills, who rank fifth in the NFL in points scored, have dropped back to pass 59.5% of the time while running the football 40.5% of the time.
- Allen has attempted 71 of his 410 passes in the red zone, accounting for 53.4% of his team's red zone plays.
- Click over to and find the latest player props and odds for Allen's matchup with the Patriots.
Success Rate This Season
Matchup vs. New England
- Allen averaged 175.3 passing yards per game in six matchups against the Patriots, 63.2 yards below his over/under for Monday.
- Allen threw at least a pair of touchdown passes twice in those matchups against the Patriots, while throwing a touchdown pass in three games.
- The Patriots are allowing 218.3 passing yards per game this season, the NFL's third-ranked pass defense.
- The Patriots have conceded 14 passing TDs this season (1.2 per game), ranking them second among NFL defenses.
- Allen put together a 260-yard performance against the Saints last week, completing 82.1% of his passes and throwing for four touchdowns with two interceptions.
- He also tacked on 43 yards on eight carries, averaging 5.4 yards per attempt without a touchdown.
- Over his last three games, Allen has racked up 835 passing yards (278.3 yards per game) while going 65-for-91 (71.4% completion percentage) and throwing eight touchdowns and five interceptions.
- He also has 64 rushing yards on 12 carries, averaging 21.3 yards per game.
Allen's Buffalo Teammates
NFL player props, odds, expert picks for Week 15, 2021: Rob Gronkowski goes over 50.5 receiving yards for Bucs .
Over the past two seasons, PropStarz is up over $11,000 on NFL prop bets and NFL picksHOUSTON, TEXAS - OCTOBER 10: Hunter Henry #85 of the New England Patriots celebrates a touchdown during the second half against the Houston Texans at NRG Stadium on October 10, 2021 in Houston, Texas.