Food & Drink Blackberry Cheesecake Brownies Will Make You Swoon
Salted Caramel Pretzel Brownies
Caramel = a brownie game changerYields: 12
These bars are equal parts brownie and cheesecake and we are HERE. FOR. THEM. To make things super easy on yourself, start with a brownie mix. You need to make your ownthough. It'll be much easier to work with than the jarred stuff to achieve those perfect swirls.
Yields: 20 servings
Prep Time: 10 mins
Total Time: 1 hour 15 mins
Top 10 easy baking recipes for Father's Day
Make Father's Day extra special with our top 10 easy baking recipes. Treat dad to classic cakes, chocolate brownies and indulgent cheesecakes.These scrumptious bakes are made with minimal ingredients and are easy enough for beginners.
IngredientsFor the blackberry sauce
- 170 g
- 2 tbsp.
- 2 tbsp.
Juice of 1/2 lemon
box brownie mix, plus ingredients called for on box
- 450 g
cream cheese, softened
- 100 g
- 60 g
- 2 tsp.
- Preheat oven to 180°C (160ºC fan). Line a 9”-x-13” (23 x 33cm) baking pan with parchment and lightly grease with cooking spray. In a small saucepan over medium-low heat, combine blackberries, sugar, water, and lemon juice. Cook, stirring occasionally, until blackberries are broken down, 8 to 10 minutes. Strain seeds through a fine mesh strainer over a heat-proof bowl and let cool slightly.
- Prepare brownie batter according to package directions and pour into prepared pan.
- Make cheesecake mixture: In a medium bowl using a hand mixer, beat cream cheese, sugar, and sour cream until light and fluffy. Add eggs, vanilla, and a pinch of salt and beat until well combined.
- Pour cheesecake mixture over brownie batter and smooth with a rubber spatula into an even layer. Spoon blackberry sauce all over cheesecake mixture and swirl with a toothpick or knife, careful only to swirl into cheesecake layer.
- Bake until edges are set and centre of cheesecake mixture is only slightly jiggly, 35 to 40 minutes.
- Let cheesecake brownies cool in pan, then slice and serve.
This Monster Mash Cheesecake Is Such An Easy Bake To Make With Kids .
They did the monster mash, it was a graveyard smash!Looking for a fun and easy dessert idea for Halloween? This Monster Mash cheesecake is insanely easy and so fun to make!