Food & Drink The Sausage Stuffed Mushrooms We Crave Every Day
A Ghost Cake That's More Sweet Than Spooky
The cutest ghosts you'll ever see.Go ahead and serve some Ghost Cookies along with the cake!
If you are looking for an easy appetiser, sausage stuffed mushrooms are the perfect thing. They come together in less than hour and everyone loves the cheesy filling. For easy prep, stuff the mushrooms beforehand and bake off right before you plan to serve them. So simple!
Yields: 10 servings
Prep Time: 10 mins
Total Time: 50 mins
- 900 g
white button mushrooms, cleaned
- 1 tbsp.
extra-virgin olive oil
spring onions, thinly sliced, plus more for garnish
- 450 g
Italian sausage, casings removed
- 225 g
- 25 g
plus 2 tbsp. freshly grated Parmesan
- 1 tsp.
Turkey Enchiladas Are The New Comfort Classic
Spice up those leftovers.
Freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 190°C (170ºC fan). Remove stems from mushrooms and roughly chop stems.
- In a medium pan over medium heat, heat oil. Add mushroom stems and cook until soft, 5 minutes. Add garlic and spring onions and cook until fragrant, 1 minute more. Add sausage and cook, breaking meat up with a wooden spoon, until no longer pink, 6 minutes. Add cream cheese and 25g Parmesan and cook until cheese is melted. Season with paprika, salt, and pepper.
- Place mushroom caps on prepared pan, stem side up. Divide mixture between caps and top with remaining 2 tablespoons Parmesan.
- Bake until mushrooms are soft and tops are golden, 15 minutes.
- Top with more spring onions before serving.
These Lemon & Raspberry Cupcakes Are Beyond Delicious .
Swiss meringue buttercream? Yes, please.Yields: 12