Food & Drink Tuscan Butter Salmon Is An Impressive Dinner That ANYONE Can Make
Poached Salmon Is The Easiest Way to Cook Salmon
There's a reason this is one of our most popular recipes of all time. The tomato-and-basil cream sauce with Parmesan is unbelievably dreamy. Outside of the Delish test kitchen, we make it often for friends and family because we love it so much.
If you're a big fan of salmon, you should check out our other salmon recipes:, and ????
Yields: 4 servings
Prep Time: 10 mins
Total Time: 45 mins
- 2 tbsp.
extra-virgin olive oil
x 170g salmon fillets, patted dry with paper towels
Freshly ground black pepper
Healthy High-Calorie Foods and Bulking Up Safely, By the Experts
If you want to gain weight, you may want to increase the calories on your plate. But it needs to be done properly. Here's howWhether you're a newbie desperate to add muscle quickly or a hardened gym veteran looking to increase in size, it's hard to ignore the appeal of gaining mass — "bulking" — through consuming high-calorie foods.
- 3 tbsp.
cloves garlic, crushed
- 225 g
halved cherry tomatoes
- 60 g
- 120 mL
- 25 g
freshly grated Parmesan
- 5 g
chopped herbs (such as basil and parsley), plus more for garnish
Lemon wedges, for serving (optional)
- In a large pan over medium-high heat, heat oil. Season salmon all over with salt and pepper. When oil is shimmering but not smoking, add salmon skin side up and cook until deeply golden, about 6 minutes. Flip over and cook 2 minutes more. Transfer to a plate.
- Reduce heat to medium and add butter. When butter has melted, stir in garlic and cook until fragrant, about 1 minute. Add cherry tomatoes and season with salt and pepper. Cook until tomatoes are beginning to burst, then add spinach. Cook until spinach is beginning to wilt.
- Stir in double cream, Parmesan, and herbs and bring mixture to a simmer. Reduce heat to low and simmer until sauce is slightly reduced, about 3 minutes.
- Return salmon back to skillet and spoon over sauce. Simmer until salmon is cooked through, about 3 minutes more.
- Garnish with more herbs and squeeze lemon on top before serving.
Butter or margarine: Which one can benefit your health the most? .
BUTTER and margarine are popular spreads you can purchase in the supermarkets, but there's a clear difference between the two - one contains unsaturated fats while the other contains more saturated fats. Does it matter?Foods rich in unsaturated fats lead to an increase in "good" cholesterol that carries the "bad" cholesterol from the body to the liver.