Food & Drink Spinach and Broccoli Soup Recipe
Cream of Mushroom Soup
A creamy, delicious soup the French would be proud of. Make sure you check out our Mushroom and Parmesan Soup, too. © Ethan Calabrese There is no need for the can with this easy Cream of Mushroom Soup from Delish.com. Yields: 4-6Prep Time: 10 minsTotal Time: 30 minsIngredients60 g butter450 g cremini mushrooms, sliced85 g sliced shitaake mushrooms1 shallot, diced2 garlic cloves, crushed1 tsp. dried thyme1 L vegetable stock80 mL double creamSaltFreshly ground black pepperDirectionsIn a large pot, melt butter. Add mushrooms and sauté until golden, about 5-7 minutes.
This midweek meal is £1.08 and super healthy too! A lightly spiced broccoli and spinachis topped with crunchy croutons and a .
Yields: 4 servings
Prep Time: 25 mins
Process Time: 25 mins
Total Time: 50 mins
Calories per Serving: 353
IngredientsFor the croutons
thick slices of sourdough bread, crusts removed, cut into cubes
- 1 tbsp.
- 1 tbsp.
onion, finely chopped
celery sticks, finely chopped
Quick Spinach Coconut Soup
This spinach soup is one of our favorite spring recipes. Coconut gives it an exotic kick © istockphoto Spinach and coconut soup istockphoto Ingredients for 4 people: 750 g spinach leaves 20 g ginger 50 g onions (peeled, diced) 2 tbsp oil 200 ml coconut milk 1 l vegetable broth 300 g pollack fillet Salt Pepper 2 tbsp lime juice 1 bunch of coriander Preparation 1. Wash the spinach, roughly chop. Peel and dice the ginger. 2. Sauté the ginger and onions in hot oil. Briefly sauté the spinach.
garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 L
large broccoli head, about 350g
- 250 g
- 100 mL
red chilli, deseeded and finely sliced
- Make the croutons. Preheat oven to 200°C (180°C fan) mark 6. Toss bread, oil and plenty of seasoning on a large baking tray. Cook for 10min, or until golden. Set aside.
- Meanwhile, make the soup. Heat the oil in a large pan over low heat and cook the onion for 5min, until slightly softened. Add celery and cook for 5min, then stir in the garlic. Cook for 1min more, until aromatic.
- Stir in stock and bring to the boil. Roughly chop broccoli (including stalk) and add to the pan. Simmer for 10min, until broccoli is tender. Stir through spinach to wilt. Carefully blend until smooth. Stir through cream and check seasoning.
- Meanwhile, poach the eggs. Bring a large, deep pan of water to the boil, then reduce to a simmer. Crack an egg into a ramekin or coffee cup, then neatly pour the egg into the simmering water. Working quickly, add a further 3 eggs in a similar fashion. Poach for 4min or until, when lifted out with a slotted spoon, the whites feel firm but the yolks remain soft. Lift eggs out with a slotted spoon and drain on kitchen paper.
- Ladle soup into 4 bowls and top each with an egg, croutons and a sprinkling of chilli. Serve.
- Calories: 353
- Protein: 16g
- Total fat: 21g
- Saturates: 10g
- Carbs: 21g
- Total sugars: 8g
- Fibre: 7g
without joke! On this refreshing soup recipe we swear on hot days .
if it is hot and humid in summer, we want crisp salads , fresh bowls or just a cool drink. At temperatures, at temperatures beyond the 25-degree brand is really not thinking. soups and summer do not exclude. It only depends on the right recipe. © Getty Images Soup Recipe: Summer Gazpacho for Temperatures over 25 Degree of Getty Images Soup Recipe: Summer Gazpacho for temperatures over 25 degrees The word soup must think most of a warm dish, while there are the liquid food too In a cool version.