Entertainment Welcome To Esquire Townhouse 2020 With Breitling
'The Flash' creator reveals how Season 7 deals with Elongated Man after Hartley Sawyer's exit
Showrunner Eric Wallace said that "The Flash" Season 7 will give the Elongated Man "a bit of a rest."Hartley Sawyer's firing from The CW show in June left fans wondering how the installment will cover his character's story moving forward. He brought comic relief to the series since Season 4 with his portrayal of Randolph "Ralph" Dibny a.k.a. the Elongated Man.
This October our annual Esquire Townhouse event is coming direct to you, wherever you happen to be.
Esquire Townhouse @ Your House, in partnership with Breitling, will be a digital festival of interviews, conversations and performances taking place over three days from 15-17 October.
Now in its fifth year, this will be our first digital-only programme and will be available to watch right here on Esquire and across our social channels. You can also stay in touch with updates via our(sign up now to be kept abreast of new names and events as they're announced).
How Tom Cruise surprised moviegoers at a London Theatre during 'Tenet' preview
Christopher Nolan's espionage saga is the first movie to make it to theatrical release amid the coronavirus pandemic. The actor made a surprise appearance at a London theatre playing Christopher Nolan's latest flick "Tenet." The Hollywood actor filmed his experience of watching a movie in theatres in the post-lockdown era. The video shows him arriving at the Odeon BFI IMAX and watching the film with his mask on. "Great to be back in a movie theatre everybody? Did you enjoy the film? I love it," the actor is heard saying in the video as he exits the cinema after the movie ends. "Big Movie. Big Screen.
Our programme for 2020 is all about high-quality films and in-depth interviews with original voices, on the subjects that matter right now.
• Film director and artist Steve McQueen (Hunger, 12 Years a Slave) will be discussing the black experience in Britain through his own anthology of BBC films, Small Axe, which air this autumn, and whether the events of 2020 could actually trigger long-lasting social change.
• Arsène Wenger is one of the most influential and forward-thinking coaches ever to grace the Premier League and he’ll be looking back at the highs, lows and lessons learned from his time at the top.
• One of our brightest and most versatile acting talents of the moment, Josh O’Connor will be in conversation with fashion designer JW Anderson on the role creativity plays in their own lives and work, at a time when many of us have reignited creative projects of our own.
10 best cottages with pools for a last-minute summer stay
Go on, take a dip
• Chef and writer Yotam Ottolenghi has become a hugely influential voice on what we eat and how we cook. He’ll be discussing the role food has played in keeping us sane this year and how to take our own cooking to the next level.
• Dance music mainstay Roísín Murphy will give an acoustic performance of three tracks from her new album, Roísín Machine, as well as discussing what’s kept a performer like her going during lockdown and how she keeps moving forward.
• Actor and musician Riz Ahmed will be discussing an issue more relevant than ever – identity – and how his own background as a British Muslim has shaped his life and career.
• Music producer Fraser T Smith has shaped the sound of some of the UK’s most successful artists including Gorillaz and Stormzy. This year he released his debut album under his Future Utopia moniker, which features the likes of Kano, Dave and Idris Elba. He'll be performing a track from the album and will discuss collaboration and risk-taking with grime artist Ghetts, at his Oxfordshire studio.
The Hidden Meaning Behind Tenet, And All The Best Fan Theories And Easter Eggs
So who exactly is Max?
• Explorer and ecologist David de Rothschild will be telling us how a traveller and adventurer has coped with the limitations of 2020 and where the environmental conversation now stands in the age of Covid.
More names, and the full schedule, will be announced over the coming weeks. To stay abreast of everything happening at this year's Esquire Townhouse, sign up to our weekly email now.
Kelly Ripa gives fans a glimpse inside foyer of jaw-dropping NY townhouse .
TV host Kelly Ripa has a jaw-dropping NY townhouse and she gave fans a sneak peek inside in a video posted on Instagram