•   
  •   

Entertainment Shirley Ballas leads Strictly stars sending support to Anton Du Beke

23:25  14 november  2020
23:25  14 november  2020 Source:   dailymail.co.uk

Shirley Ballas Has A Warning For The Early Strictly Come Dancing Favourite

  Shirley Ballas Has A Warning For The Early Strictly Come Dancing Favourite Strictly Come Dancing’s head judge Shirley Ballas has given a warning to contestant Maisie Smith after emerging as this year’s early favourite. The EastEnders star and her partner Gorka Marquez have been marked out as ones to watch with bookies and viewers alike, after Maisie won last year’s Strictly Children In Need special. However, Shirley has told Maisie that she should not think that having previous experience on the BBC ballroom show will count for anything in this year’s competition.

Shirley Ballas and Nadiya Bychkova have led the stars sending their support to Anton Du Beke ahead of his first judging debut on Saturday's Strictly Come Dancing. The professional dancer, 54, is standing in for Motsi Mabuse as she isolates for 14 days after rushing home to Germany due to her

SHIRLEY BALLAS has hit back at claims she is in the midst of a feud with her Strictly Come Dancing colleague, Strictly dancer Anton Du Beke . Strictly Come Dancing head judge Shirley Ballas has denied she has a feud with Anton Du Beke and instead says that publications have simply invented

Anton du Beke and woman standing in front of a mirror posing for the camera: MailOnline logo © Provided by Daily Mail MailOnline logo

Shirley Ballas and Nadiya Bychkova have led the stars sending their support to Anton Du Beke ahead of his first judging debut on Saturday's Strictly Come Dancing.

The professional dancer, 54, is standing in for Motsi Mabuse as she isolates for 14 days, after rushing home to Germany due to her dance school being 'targeted'.

Taking to social media, Anton was showered in support and praise by his Strictly co-stars both past and present.

Lovely: Shirley Ballas and Nadiya Bychkova, pictured, have led the stars sending their support to Anton Du Beke ahead of his first judging debut on Saturday's Strictly Come Dancing © Provided by Daily Mail Lovely: Shirley Ballas and Nadiya Bychkova, pictured, have led the stars sending their support to Anton Du Beke ahead of his first judging debut on Saturday's Strictly Come Dancing

Shirley led the stars as she shared a video of herself getting ready backstage with Anton complete with eye patches, she gushed: 'I'm very excited to see Anton, I will miss Motsi, but I am very excited to see Mr Anton Du Beke.'

Katya Jones' love life: who has the Strictly star dated?

  Katya Jones' love life: who has the Strictly star dated? Strictly Come Dancing professional dancer Katya Jones was married to fellow Strictly pro, Neil Jones. But Neil aside, who else has Katya dated? We investigate… MORE: The Strictly Come Dancing relationships that didn't stand the test of time Igor Astafiev Dancer Igor Astafiev dated Katya when the pair both lived in Russia and has claimed that the Strictly star was his first true love. When she left for the UK, he was so heartbroken that he quit dancing altogether. Loading the player...

SHIRLEY BALLAS has broken her silence on her “heated moment” with Anton du Beke on Strictly Come Dancing yesterday, as We will use your email address only for sending you newsletters. Related articles. James Jordan: Strictly star addresses Shirley Ballas and Anton tension.

Shirley Ballas and Nadiya Bychkova lead the Strictly stars 'Can't wait to see him!' Tess Daly shares snap of her last She wished Anton du Beke the best ahead of his debut as a judge, as he stood in for Motsi Mabuse as she isolates for 14 days, after rushing home to Germany due to her dance school

The Queen of Latin then turned the camera onto Anton as she asked how he was feeling, to which he exclaimed: 'I am so excited!'

Shirley added: 'We're missing Motsi but loving Anton Du Beke!'

Nadiya, 31, also shared a sweet post to Anton as she took to her Instagram Stories to post a throwback snap of the two.

She penned: 'So excited!' and added: 'Are you as excited as I am for Anton to be a judge tonight?' followed by a poll for her fans to vote on.

Everything you need to know about Strictly star HRVY's love life

  Everything you need to know about Strictly star HRVY's love life HRVY is shaping up to be a fan favourite on Strictly Come Dancing, but does the popstar have a girlfriend? We investigated…

Pandemic: Shirley Ballas has admitted she's terrified of going out of the front door, unless she Definitely my hero. To everyone, thank you for your tremendous support and we will keep dancing Fan favourite professional dancer Anton Du Beke could be called in, having been first to leave this

STRICTLY COME DANCING 2019 is coming to a close with their just two weeks to go until the grand finale and it seems Anton Du Beke could be in with a very good chance of winning after Shirley Ballas threw her support behind him.

Fellow professional dancer Graziano Di Prima also shared a sweet message to Anton on his own Instagram.

Alongside a snap of the two, he penned: 'Proud of you!! GOOD LUCK King of the ballroom #newjudge.' (sic)

And it wasn't just the current Strictly stars sending their support with former pros James Jordan and Ian Waite also praising Anton.

Anton du Beke et al. posing for the camera: Sweet: Fellow professional dancer Graziano Di Prima also shared a sweet message to Anton on his own Instagram © Provided by Daily Mail Sweet: Fellow professional dancer Graziano Di Prima also shared a sweet message to Anton on his own Instagram graphical user interface, text, application © Provided by Daily Mail

James, who left in 2014, wrote on Twitter: 'NO-ONE deserves it more than Anton. He will be an amazing edition to the panel, I just hope they can find a way to make him a permanent judge.'

In his typical tongue-in-cheek humour, he added: 'I was however waiting by the phone but no call think I'm too honest.'

While Ian, 49, who left the pro line-up in 2010, tweeted: 'Over the moon to hear that my twin @TheAntonDuBeke will be judging @bbcstrictly this weekend.

Strictly star Gleb Savchenko splits from wife after 14 years of marriage

  Strictly star Gleb Savchenko splits from wife after 14 years of marriage Strictly Come Dancing star Gleb Savchenko announced his split from wife Elena Samodanova on Instagram on Friday

Shirley Ballas talks with Tim & Simon about ballroom dancing & dancing with Anton Du Beck! Lady Gaga, Bradley Cooper - Shallow (From A Star Is Born/Live From The Oscars) - Продолжительность: 3:58 Lady Gaga Recommended for you. Anton Du Beke Reveals He Is Expecting Twins! |

ANTON DU BEKE has blasted his Strictly Come Dancing co- stars as he steps in for Motsi Mabuse on the judging panel this weekend. However, Anton will be returning to the live shows as he joins Craig Revel Horwood and Shirley Ballas on the judging panel. Discussing his new role with Gethin Jones

'So great that a #strictly pro dancer has been given this roll all be it temporary. Go Go Go Anton!' (sic)

Anton's former celebrity partner Ruth Langsford agreed he'd be the perfect choice to stand in for Motsi.


Video: ANT AND DEC SHARE BEHIND THE SCENES LOOK AT IM A CELEB SET (Mirror)

She said on Friday's This Morning: 'He is the perfect solution in my opinion, fantastic judge and teacher, my vote is with Anton!'

Who is Strictly star Max George's girlfriend? Everything you need to know

  Who is Strictly star Max George's girlfriend? Everything you need to know Strictly Come Dancing star Max George is dating Stacey Giggs. Find out everything you need to know about her

It was confirmed by bosses on Friday that Anton would be standing in for Motsi on the judging panel.

In a statement the show wished the dancer 'good luck' as he prepares to make his debut as a judge on the show this Saturday, after Motsi announced on Thursday she would be isolating for two weeks following an 'urgent trip' to Germany.

Ruth Langsford in a striped shirt and smiling at the camera: Dancing duo: Anton's former celebrity partner Ruth Langsford agreed he'd be the perfect choice to stand in for Motsi © Provided by Daily Mail Dancing duo: Anton's former celebrity partner Ruth Langsford agreed he'd be the perfect choice to stand in for Motsi

The statement, posted to Instagram on Friday, said: 'We are pleased to announced that the King of Ballroom Anton Du Beke is stepping into our judging panel this weekend. Good luck Anton!'

Minutes later Anton re-posted the announcement to his own social media, no doubt excited about the new job after 16 years on the show.

For years fans have lobbied for Anton to land a job on the Strictly judging panel, given he is the show's longest serving professional dancer and has been a part of Strictly since it began 2004.

This year he was the first pro to be eliminated alongside former Home Secretary Jacqui Smith.

graphical user interface, text, application, chat or text message: Thrilled: It was confirmed by bosses on Friday that Anton would be standing in for Motsi on the judging panel © Provided by Daily Mail Thrilled: It was confirmed by bosses on Friday that Anton would be standing in for Motsi on the judging panel

It comes after Strictly judge Motsi revealed she rushed home to Germany after her dance school was 'targeted'.

Strictly's Anton Du Beke says he 'loved every second' of being a judge

  Strictly's Anton Du Beke says he 'loved every second' of being a judge It comes amid reports that the professional dancer, 54, is hoping to become a permanent judge next year. Anton is currently standing in for Motsi, 39, as she isolates for 14 days after rushing home to Germany due to her dance school being 'targeted' © Provided by Daily Mail Delighted! Strictly's Anton Du Beke has revealed that he 'loved every second' of filling in for Motsi Mabuse on the judging panel Talking on Monday's This Morning, the dancer revealed that he 'loved every second' of being on the judging panel.He gushed: 'I loved every second of it.

The show judge, 39, was pictured wearing a protective mask as she made her way across a Heathrow airport terminal at 1:30pm on Tuesday November 10 clutching a piece of paper, believed to contain her negative COVID test result.

Explaining what happened on Instagram on Friday, Motsi revealed that she is now working with police to 'solve the crime' and will be improving security at her school.

As well as posting a lengthy caption in German, Motsi shared a snap of a broken glass door at her studio.

Motsi Mabuse et al. posing for the camera: Chaos: Motsi revealed that she will have to self-isolate for 14 days after rushing home to Germany due to her dance school being 'targeted' (pictured with husband Evgenij Voznyuk at an event in Frankfurt in 2017) © Provided by Daily Mail Chaos: Motsi revealed that she will have to self-isolate for 14 days after rushing home to Germany due to her dance school being 'targeted' (pictured with husband Evgenij Voznyuk at an event in Frankfurt in 2017)

She penned: 'Unfortunately we have no good news. Someone tried to break into our school @motsimabuse_taunustanzschule.

'We are working with the police to solve this crime. We know we have been targeted on purpose and we will improve security in our school that this will not happen again.'

A Strictly source confirmed to MailOnline on Thursday that Motsi is now back in the UK following her brief trip to Germany, where she runs the dance school and shares a home with husband Evgenij Voznyuk and their daughter, two.

Current UK lockdown rules prohibit international travel except in 'limited circumstances such as for work or for education'.

Strictly star Anton du Beke reveals wife's emotional reaction after landing judging role

  Strictly star Anton du Beke reveals wife's emotional reaction after landing judging role Strictly Come Dancing professional Anton du Beke reveals wife Hannah Summers was reduced to tears after he landed judging role

Guidelines say 'people who live outside the UK but work in the UK and travel between their country of residence and the UK at least once a week' do not have to isolate.

In accordance with those guidelines Motsi will self isolate for a fortnight, with pro dancer Anton now set to fill in for her on Strictly while she's at home.

News of Motsi's isolation comes just hours after Nicola Adams and Katya Jones had to withdraw from the competition because the professional dancer contracted COVID-19.

a person posing for the camera: It's over! News of Motsi's isolation comes just hours after Nicola Adams and Katya Jones had to withdraw from the competition because the professional dancer contracted COVID-19  (pictured last month) © Provided by Daily Mail It's over! News of Motsi's isolation comes just hours after Nicola Adams and Katya Jones had to withdraw from the competition because the professional dancer contracted COVID-19  (pictured last month) Read more

Strictly's Anton du Beke to star in This Morning special alongside family .
The Strictly Come Dancing professional dancer will be on our screens a lot more in the coming weeks

usr: 1
This is interesting!