Weird News: A woman in Missouri thought she had water in her ear but it was actually a venomous spider - PressFrom - United Kingdom
  •   
  •   

Weird NewsA woman in Missouri thought she had water in her ear but it was actually a venomous spider

18:30  25 august  2019
18:30  25 august  2019 Source:   msn.com

Spider-Man's Jake Gyllenhaal regrets starring in Prince of Persia

Spider-Man's Jake Gyllenhaal regrets starring in Prince of Persia "I think I learned a lot from that movie."

A Missouri woman thought she had water in her ear as a side effect of an allergy shot — but it was actually a venomous brown recluse spider . Susie Torres, from Kansas, City, Missouri , saw a doctor on Tuesday after waking up with discomfort in her left ear . "I woke up Tuesday hearing a bunch of

The woman has started sleeping with cotton balls in her ears to make sure no other spiders can enter. It was actually a venomous brown recluse spider . Today 4:15 PM. Doctors told Torres the spider had not bitten her , KSHB reported. She told the network that she has started sleeping with

A woman in Missouri thought she had water in her ear but it was actually a venomous spider © Miles Boyer/Shutterstock

A Missouri woman thought she had water in her ear as a side effect of an allergy shot -- but it was actually a venomous brown recluse spider.

Susie Torres, from Kansas, City, Missouri, saw a doctor on Tuesday after waking up with discomfort in her left ear.

"I woke up Tuesday hearing a bunch of swooshing and water in my left ear," Torres told WDAF-TV. "It was like when you went swimming and you have all of that water in your ear."

She knew something was wrong when the medical assistant giving her an initial checkup ran to get more people.

"She came back in and told me it was a spider," Torres told KSHB. "They had a few tools and worked their magic and got it out."

Thieves Steal Woman's Car, She Steals It Back

Thieves Steal Woman's Car, She Steals It Back A 34-year-old Missouri woman tracked down the thief she says stole her car — and then took it back.

KANSAS CITY, Missouri -- Susie Torres thought she had water in her left ear . When it would not go away, she went to see a “ She came back in and told me it was a spider ,” Torres said. “They had a few tools and worked their magic and got it out.” Doctors later told her it was a highly venomous

A Missouri woman who went to the doctor thinking she had water in her ear was shocked to learn it was actually a venomous spider , according to KSHB. Brown recluse venom is not considered deadly. However, since people generally don't feel the bites when they occur, they often go untreated

Related slideshow: Amazing facts about spiders (Provided by Photo Services)

A woman in Missouri thought she had water in her ear but it was actually a venomous spider
A woman in Missouri thought she had water in her ear but it was actually a venomous spider
A woman in Missouri thought she had water in her ear but it was actually a venomous spider
A woman in Missouri thought she had water in her ear but it was actually a venomous spider
A woman in Missouri thought she had water in her ear but it was actually a venomous spider
A woman in Missouri thought she had water in her ear but it was actually a venomous spider
A woman in Missouri thought she had water in her ear but it was actually a venomous spider
A woman in Missouri thought she had water in her ear but it was actually a venomous spider
A woman in Missouri thought she had water in her ear but it was actually a venomous spider
A woman in Missouri thought she had water in her ear but it was actually a venomous spider
A woman in Missouri thought she had water in her ear but it was actually a venomous spider
A woman in Missouri thought she had water in her ear but it was actually a venomous spider
A woman in Missouri thought she had water in her ear but it was actually a venomous spider
A woman in Missouri thought she had water in her ear but it was actually a venomous spider
A woman in Missouri thought she had water in her ear but it was actually a venomous spider
A woman in Missouri thought she had water in her ear but it was actually a venomous spider
A woman in Missouri thought she had water in her ear but it was actually a venomous spider

Doctors told her it was a dime-sized, venomous, brown recluse spider that had been living in her ear.

Thankfully, Torres was told the spider hadn't bitten her, and no eggs had been laid.

Torres has no idea where the spider came from or why it chose her. Now she's taking some precautions.

"I went and put some cotton balls in my ear last night, because I did not have any ear plugs," Torres told KSHB. "I'm pretty terrified of spiders."

According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, bites from brown recluse spiders often not felt when they happen. Bites can cause nausea, fevers, chills, and swelling and discoloring in the infected area. Death is extremely rare.

The spiders can be found in secluded, dry, sheltered areas. If they make its inside, they may be found in closets, shoes, or attics.


Avengers: Endgame directors say Spider-Man leaving MCU is a "tragic mistake".
Avengers: Endgame directors say Spider-Man leaving MCU is a "tragic mistake"

—   Share news in the SOC. Networks

Topical videos:

usr: 4
This is interesting!