Weird News: Husky starts kitchen fire after owners leave him home alone - - PressFrom - United Kingdom
  •   
  •   

Weird News Husky starts kitchen fire after owners leave him home alone

18:10  03 december  2019
18:10  03 december  2019 Source:   news.sky.com

Cineworld Glasgow staff slammed over evacuation 'shambles' after fire alarm drama at cinema

  Cineworld Glasgow staff slammed over evacuation 'shambles' after fire alarm drama at cinema Some cinema goers say staff appeared to have no idea what to do and while others claimed that there was nobody there to guide them to safety.The alarm went off at around 9pm on Sunday with the building on the corner of Renfrew and Renfield Street having to be evacuated as hundreds of punters were enjoying watching the latest film releases.

A kitchen fire in Essex was started by a dog who switched on a microwave with some buns inside when he was left home alone . The husky is thought to have turned on the microwave "inadvertently", according to Essex Fire Service. A packet of bread rolls were inside the microwave at the time and

Sad Husky Hates When Owners Leave Him Alone , Then ‘Yells’ At Them When They Get Back. I know my puppy occasionally gets a little whiny if he’s in the kitchen by himself for even a minute. One husky took his irritation at having been left by himself to a whole new level.

a brown and white dog looking at the camera: The dog was alone in the kitchen. File pic © Other The dog was alone in the kitchen. File pic A kitchen fire in Essex was started by a dog who switched on a microwave with some buns inside when he was left home alone.

The husky is thought to have turned on the microwave "inadvertently", according to Essex Fire Service.

A packet of bread rolls were inside the microwave at the time and began to burn, causing a small fire.

The dog, who has not been named, was alone in the kitchen at the time - his owner was not at home.

But he noticed smoke in the kitchen using a camera connected to his phone.

Geoff Wheal of Corringham fire station, said: "Clearly this is a very strange incident involving the man's dog, but it could still have been more serious.

"When we arrived, the kitchen was filled with smoke.

"Firefighters ensured that the damage did not spread beyond the kitchen area - but it demonstrates that microwaves shouldn't be used to store food when they aren't in use.

"Our advice is to always keep your microwave clean and free of clutter or food and any packaging. Animals or children can turn them on more easily than you might think - so please don't run the risk."

Luckily, the clever dog was unharmed.

Hero dad rescues Co Tyrone family from arson attack on their home .
He managed to get his partner and young children – a baby and toddler – to safety following the arson incident on their home after 3amThe kitchen of their house was filled with smoke from a fire which was started in a shed at the back of the property after 3am on Saturday.

—   Share news in the SOC. Networks

Topical videos:

usr: 0
This is interesting!